small bank. why?

Guess with the cash it will get bigger.

10/10 ofc, nothing out of place. :thumbup:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

@bigstingman: thanks<3. and happy holidays to you too.

@nicrune: hehe, ty :D . and it did took me awhile to collect them. i had to wait forever to get my 100th token. :ugeek:

@nopnoob: thanks for rate. huntings really not my thing, but i am making plans to train it after some goals and priorities are done.

@alexDT: thanks for commenting. but like i said in my last post, i need my range lvl as high as i can go since i haven't fought Jad before.

@dwarven: not really sure what you're referring to but ty for rating. ::'

@lord: thanks for rate: and GL with yellow.

@lonk: thanks for the hawt comment. :thumbsup:

@baalboy5: thanks for rate. and i will try to make my bank a little bigger. just wait and see. :thumbup:

1. Fire Cape-Would help with maxing and slayer

2. 99summoning-Hawt cape

3. 99fm?-Your close

4. Pvp gear/mh gear

Have fun :twss:

1. thanks, but i still need to train range, considering it's my first time fighting jad.

2. i need about 14k crimsons for 96 so i won't be wearing that cape for awhile. x[)

3. fming got very tedious and i found it a waste of time to continue training it.

4. i don't pvp. and whats mh?

@ ryan: thanks for commenting!

@ the viewers: go suck a keyboard.

I'm going to guess it's a typo, meaning bh.

You've got quite the cash there, spend some time bursting maybe? Should help with the summon goal. That's about as much advise as I can offer at the moment, pretty sweet account. Love the combat stats and the bank.

I meant monsterhunting tbh.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

What's up with the 76 ranged, just noticed that.

i can't stress training range. for some reason after a few hours, i get extremely bored of it and end up going back to meleeing. magic was no problem because alching was fun while socializing.

Spend money getting 99 range as long as you don't use chinchompas to do it! Cannoning Wallasilsks or whatever they're called while ranging them is fantastic experience plus amazing charms. You should also be able to make most of your cash back too.

Nice bank and stats other than that newbie range level :lol:

y be hatin on chin users

--

nice stats except the range. get it up. you DO have enough money to get 99 with chins and not miss the money too much. it doesnt take long

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

@dwarven: not really sure what you're referring to but ty for rating. ::'

Back when you used to post here frequently you would give low ratings on everything, but that is in the past and skully sc has taken your place now.

Nice bank and stats (except for range, but i know you're working on it)

See ya in game if you still have me added.

peace,

Vann

Your bank is nice, 9/10 for that.

As for your stats, they are decent. Could be better. 8/10.

I respect you for all of your whip drops n such. So overall, 9/10.

Keep up the good work \'

Skinzo04.png

[saradomin hilt - 3] [Armadyl hilt - 1] [ Bandos hilt - 3]

[ Abyssal whip - 88] [ Dark bow - 7] [ Dragon boots - 100+]

nice dude 10/10 love the abyssal heads <3:

[hide=my 99s]63,402 to 99 attack June 20th, 2009

9,065 to 99 prayer may 7, 2009

27,060 to 99 magic march 27, 2009

63,527 to 99 str Jan 02, 2009

39,326 to 99 hp

22,557 to 99 def June 6, 2008

1221 to 88 summoning July 6, 2008

52,735 to cooking November 6, 2008[/hide]

MikeDart.png

@walka: sorry but i'm agreeing with darkdude since chins are quite expensive which compares to bursting at lobs. >.>

@dwarven: i was a complete [wagon] that time. but i gotta admit, it was quite fun.

@skinzo: thank you for rating, including my whip drops. :)

@oimpure: ty, just got one more today!

@walka: sorry but i'm agreeing with darkdude since chins are quite expensive which compares to bursting at lobs. >.>

@dwarven: i was a complete [wagon] that time. but i gotta admit, it was quite fun.

@skinzo: thank you for rating, including my whip drops. :)

@oimpure: ty, just got one more today!

they may be expensive but the time saved getting 99 with them can be used going gwd, like arma or sara with range, and make it bck fast. i made 70m at sara in 2 weeks ranging, which more than payed for my 99.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come