Should i get 70 Prayer

Opieous

Yes you should since it basically allows you to use all the Prayers available in the game currently. Of course, the higher the Prayer lvl, it's always better for fighting boss-monsters and stuff so there's no harm getting it as high as you can. That's what I feel anyway.

Well I would atleast get 60 for now, which is still relatively helpful, and a whole lot cheaper. If you have the extra money and your not expecting to be needing it in the near future, I would just go for 70, you won't regret it.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

Yes yes yes yes yes yes ye-NO

What I see in your levels are much like mine, I have 60 and I dont really NEED it.

And with our levels 70 is a waste at this time since we probably wouldnt go boss hunting often enough to need to bless graves. :lol:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

What I see in your levels are much like mine, I have 60 and I dont really NEED it.

And with our levels 70 is a waste at this time since we probably wouldnt go boss hunting often enough to need to bless graves. :lol:

Actually i do go to boss monsters with my bro and friends(they are high combat...)...

Opieous.png
99 Woodcutting 99 Constitution | 99 Prayer

Scapin since July 05'

Actually i do go to boss monsters with my bro and friends(they are high combat...)...

Then get 70 and do kings ransom.

It's one of those things you only have to do once, but you'll use it for the rest of your rs career. In fact, for all itnents and purposes you'll have maxed out prayer, and won't need to touch it again until you're shooting for 138 or something.

Prayer is incredibly powerful for the work needed, get it sooner rather than later.

:wall:

You say boss monsters but dont say which ones

I mean stuff like GWD?

70 still isnt even close to needed until you avidly hunt bosses, like a few times a week or once every 2 days etc

From my experience, Piety and Grave Blessing is 100% worth it. Seriously, get it.

Piety is adaptable to almost any situation. Going on a quick abyss run? Flick Piety. Ready to unleash the DDS specs? Flick Piety. Running past dangerous monsters? Flick Piety.

Not to mention you'll be GWD teams much faster since you can bless graves.

From my experience, Piety and Grave Blessing is 100% worth it. Seriously, get it.

Piety is adaptable to almost any situation. Going on a quick abyss run? Flick Piety. Ready to unleash the DDS specs? Flick Piety. Running past dangerous monsters? Flick Piety.

B - No pray in abyss :P

U - D mace wins.

B - No pray in abyss :P

U - D mace wins.

That's why I said a quick run. Ex. for a quest or something.

Then flick it for d mace spec. ::'

Lol, I was thinking about this a bit earlier. Yes, I would say yes to get 70 prayer because I feel that piety is worth it and you can last longer without an altar :thumbsup:

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius