What's your most commonly given slayer task?

Kenneh

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

What slayer task are you given the most?

Do you enjoy that task?

How often do you get that task?

My answers :

What slayer task are you given the most? Steel Dragons

Do you enjoy that task? Yes and no. Dont hate them enough to cancel.

How often do you get that task? Every 4th task roughly

X_kaylin_X.png

Iron Dragons

Do you enjoy that task?

I enjoy it if I get a good drop.

Probably around 20% of the time.

Turoths.

Do you enjoy that task?

Yeah, you make good money.

Not as much lately..

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

At the moment with Durafail i keep on getting the same batch of tasks

Greators

Fire giants

Kalphites

Aberrent Sceptres

Waterfiends

Warped Terrorbirds

Although i did just have a task of iron dragons which was nice for a change ::'

Usually i get annoyed with a loop in task but i've had 3 waterfiends in my last 5 :D

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

this is a small seciton from my slayerlog. I get allot of black demons/fire giants/dustys/darkbeasts

Task #230: 144 Black demons

Task #231: 43 Goraks

Task #232: 161 Black demons

Task #233: 136 black demons

Task #234: 166 Black demons

Task #235: 189 Firegiants

Task #236: 138 Firegiants

Task #237: 143 Firegiants

Task #238: 177 Black demons

abydememonsigcomply0.png

I just finished Smoking kills and my current slayer task was 100+ Blue dragons from Chaeldar(which is probably my most common (and most hated) task at the moment, but it all depends on what I'm doing. Anyway, after Smoking kills, I decided I was not going to range one more blue, and Turaeled my task, and then after that do 5 Machzna tasks to start getting points. Turael gave me Cave Slimes, which I did, and then I go to Machzna and he gave me Cave Slimes :wall: . I swear the Slayer Masters enjoy giving me 2 tasks of the same monster in a row. I finish a task of Basilisks and go back to Chaeldar and its another lot of Basilisks etc :wall: :wall: . This is my nightmare while doing slayer, because I enjoy the occasional switching of monsters, not to slave away over 150 basilisks, then come back and do it again.

(Its a Slayer Master conspiracy :twisted: )

Eyes330.png

i get alot of black demons and dagannoth. i love both tasks. black demons give alot of exp per task and are somewhat afk'able due to their high hp and that with pray i take no damage, and i like daggas because its a quick task with decent exp; each task is finished in ~15 minutes with a cannon and combat familiar.

i get black demons about 1 in 5; and daggas about 1 in 10. not as much as some people all other possible tasks seem to be spread out more

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Do you enjoy that task?

My answers :

I'm given Banshees the most, but I slay the mighty ones beneath Pollinvaech(sp?).

Yep. Gives me time to multi-task ::' .

I'd say one in five or one in four.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

What slayer task are you given the most? Greaters, Black Demons and Fire Giants

Do you enjoy that task? Yeah, pretty much.

How often do you get that task? Let's say that (except for the occasional Black Drag task) I hardly get anything else :P

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Basilisks/Fire Giants

Do you enjoy that task?

Hell yeah. :thumbup:

It goes:

Basilisks

Fire Giants

Basilisks

Fire Giants

Basilisks

Fire Giants

ect...

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Basilisks, Turoths, Jellies, and Blue Drags

Yeah, most of those give good drops and exp (Except for jellies, Guthix i h8 jellies :evil: )

60% one of those

(Though I did just get cave crawlers for the first time, i have no idea what do do :? )

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots