[youtube] Totally Dragon Claws! # 99 Strength # Full Bandos

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

when will people understand that pking is not meant to have honour, rules etc. its do what you can to kill people. that includes safing, praying, rushing, farcasting, teaming...anything. to you haters, grow the hell up and realise that this guy is a better pker than probably 90% of people here, and doesnt risk 30m+ for a single kill, and probably die as often as they get a kill

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good video, im not gonna sit here and flame you when you ask us not to...

On topic: how many failed attempts did you have and what did you do in between times where your special bar is refilling?

Probably just camps at the GE until it's full. That's what I would do, at least. Been so long since I've played that I'm not sure if there is a food that builds up the special bar quicker or not. If so, maybe even that. *shrugs*

It's a little lame, but the idea in PKing in general is to kill the enemy as quickly as possible, I guess (if not, it should be). Would've been nice to see more mutual fights where they actually got a hit in... or at least knew they were being attacked before they were dead, but whatever. Never really cared for campers in FPSs.. and that's basically what this is in a way. To each his own. Personally... I think you knew you were going to get the response that you got. Which as someone pointed out earlier is probably why you are kind of hiding behind a sock account on these forums. You're playing it smart, but you're kind of being a little bit of a troll in the process. Which again, is lame. I spent majority of my Tip.it time massively arguing with people, making myself potentially look bad in some cases. I never blatantly came on these forums trying to get this kind of attention. The wrong kind of attention... imho. As someone earlier said, you're pretty pathetic.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

I love how you yell 'T R A D G E D Y' in the beginning and some other stuff to act big but you fail at spelling traGedy.

Lrn2pk son.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I have to thank you because your the reason why Runescape went back to the old wildy levels instead of having a 100-134 gap. Because pathetic people like you would "PWN" those level 100s that are looking for a good fight. Instead they go to bank and get 2 hit. Thanks ;)

Zaros_Rips.png

I have to thank you because your the reason why Runescape went back to the old wildy levels instead of having a 100-134 gap. Because pathetic people like you would "PWN" those level 100s that are looking for a good fight. Instead they go to bank and get 2 hit. Thanks ;)

how exactly is he pathetic for using a good way to kill people, exactly? PKING IS NOT MEANT TO HAVE [bleep]ING HONOUR. when will people get that! stop calling him "pathetic" because he can get a kill with little to no risk

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Let me re-direct you.

http://youfail.org

Stop taking it so seriously. I don't mind if you hated it just post why and how I could make it better. Seems you didnt even read the two lines of writing on my thread.

EDIT: How is this not Pking. I'm killing players therefore its PLAYER KILLing hence I'm Pking.

*looks at post count*

seriously stop trying to get publicity. why did you make an account here just to post this video :roll: ? if it was even an average video you wouldn't have had to share it all over the runescape community to get some views.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

*looks at post count*

seriously stop trying to get publicity. why did you make an account here just to post this video :roll: ? if it was even an average video you wouldn't have had to share it all over the runescape community to get some views.

QQ

Kid posted a video of him getting kills, its a pvp world, its for pvp. That includes major burst damage. Look at other MMO's, thats how they work too. If you get some lucky hits then all the power to you. Who the hell cares if he pks differently than some people like?

Notice the gear difference as well. Anyone can be a scrub and bring 300k in items to a pvp world, hes risking getting bursted for that much too but at least hes in gear thats worth something.

Frankly, OP doesnt care if you dont like his vid, so quit flaming

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706