[youtube] Totally Dragon Claws! # 99 Strength # Full Bandos

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice kills, as much as anyone would like to flame you because of what your doing, its not your fault jagex made it so easy for you to get kills.

although spending most of the vid with melee pray on even without being in combat shows great common sense with bandos + dragon claws, but makes it really obvious how much you desire your pixels.

so i rate 6/10 sd it did get boring after the first few but it was great at first i must admit

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

Alright people say rushing takes no skill - might be true, but I love how you hide behind the wall waiting for the prey to appear :lol:

ps bruno good rush 2

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Video gets boring after a couple of rushes, could try alot more locations than just varrock.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

10/10 not only did you special someone, you flamed them too. You have mastered pking, you have learned to rush,flame, be immature. I'm surprised you figured out how to work a camera. I think you should fight a real pker, like Kasoy and see what real pking is all about. The first line is sarcasm, I'm telling you this because I doubt your ability to figure it out for yourself.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

I thought I was watching a Video on how to click Protect from Melee Pray, spec, run, and flame. Oh...

0/10, your not PvPing/PKing, your clicking Special Attack 2 times. Learn to PK or get of PvP worlds. :shame:

That's exactly what I think.

That 'pvping' doesn't take any skill, just money...

jmodresponse.th.png

^^ Spreadin' da wurd ^^

I'm old skool baby ;) *looks at join date*

Current amount of years playing Runescape: 5.5 On TIF: 5

10/10 not only did you special someone, you flamed them too. You have mastered pking, you have learned to rush,flame, be immature. I'm surprised you figured out how to work a camera. I think you should fight a real pker, like Kasoy and see what real pking is all about. The first line is sarcasm, I'm telling you this because I doubt your ability to figure it out for yourself.

One word:

PWNED

oversized.jpg[/bads]

• 3 weeks later...

Music was actually quite good. The Dragon Claws special attack animation is awesome enough to warrant it being used over and over...

It was worth watching, even if just for the music. Like others have said, some variety in location would be nice. Go take out random Aviantese hunters at GWD or comb the beaches and dense woodland areas looking for people fishing and woodcutting. Throw in some Ancient Magicks and go into houses and slash people camping for potential to bits.

2dgucz6.png

I thought I was watching a Video on how to click Protect from Melee Pray, spec, run, and flame. Oh...

0/10, your not PvPing/PKing, your clicking Special Attack 2 times. Learn to PK or get of PvP worlds. :shame:

this,thats not pking..... :shame:

I don't really like the pjing but thankfully you only had 1 or two of them in your vid. People need to chill out about rushing though. If you can 1-2 hit someone who is just walking by, why not? It's not like he's not risking anything. Everyone should know by now that walking around pvp unprepared to be jumped is suicide because, believe it or not, there ARE people who would like to kill you quickly!

8/10 for the video. Great work.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• 1 month later...

not even an entertaining rushing vid. blah. songs were decent editing was terrible not really worth watching

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

I find it funny that when I post ags rushing vids half of tif worships me while when this guy posts a claw rushing vid he gets hated on.

you have variety, good songs, and you are not just a mediocre entertainer.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]