[youtube] Totally Dragon Claws! # 99 Strength # Full Bandos

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that all you deserved...the super def pot (2) :roll: :|

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

I thought I was watching a Video on how to click Protect from Melee Pray, spec, run, and flame. Oh...

0/10, your not PvPing/PKing, your clicking Special Attack 2 times. Learn to PK or get of PvP worlds. :shame:

onyx7890.png

Current goal: Legends, Regicide, Roving Elf's, Barrows RFD, 95+ Attack.

Let me re-direct you.

http://youfail.org <- Real mature mate.

Stop taking it so seriously. I don't mind if you hated it just post why and how I could make it better. Seems you didnt even read the two lines of writing on my thread. <- Don't Flame, spec and run, and pray on top of that. Are lower levels really that Powerful? I thought you'd ATLEAST use a MSB + Rune Arrows and KO with Dclaws.

EDIT: How is this not Pking. I'm killing players therefore its PLAYER KILLing hence I'm Pking. <- By clicking 'Attack Blah blah blah', then clicking SPECIAL ATTACK TWICE. Technically you are, on the other hand, can you get a kill WITHOUT Dclaws/DDS/AGS? If not, you're just a Herox/Lord Makup Spec and run wanna-be'r. Seen these vids all the time, boring, pathetic and lame. What I do like to see is 'Maikel Pro'. He RISKS in 30M gear (Back when 30M was rich for a lvl 120), doesn't eat on Red bar, doesn't safe, flame, Pray (unless running away, but seriousally WHO doesn't?). Those types of Vids are very rare now days.

onyx7890.png

Current goal: Legends, Regicide, Roving Elf's, Barrows RFD, 95+ Attack.

I am aware this is a "No honor" video and that didn't affect your score. Honestly that got pretty boring really fast. When I saw the title I thought that person would edit the entire video and was looking forward to the effects. But there was no editing whatsoever. You stayed at GE almost the entire time in the same spot doing the same thing.

The tormented demons clip was pretty great and really should of gone at the beginning, that would give more people an incentive to watch the entire thing. The music choice was nice and really could of gone creative on it.

6.5/10 - There are more things to a pk video then hitting high and getting drops.

randomkcopyq.png

Sorry but Ive been around these forums for a while now, and I must say this was a load of fail. No skill required in clicking twice. If anything ask them to fight or don't be scared to risk your bandos lol.

Pamont2.gif

Pamont2.gif

you are what ruins pvp, you attack the lowest possible level (100) and think 'oh yeah i'm good 8-)' , but you know what you're [cabbage].

and the fact that you pj people while there fighting, is just putting a bubble above your head 'ooh i rock! i can pj someone thinking ill get something!', you're dumb.

]ac_s_dc.png

you are what ruins pvp, you attack the lowest possible level (100) and think 'oh yeah i'm good 8-)' , but you know what you're [cabbage].

and the fact that you pj people while there fighting, is just putting a bubble above your head 'ooh i rock! i can pj someone thinking ill get something!', you're dumb.

+1

The_Maddest.png

Loving the flame keep it coming!

Maturity at it's finest.

Real proof of how fail schools are now.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Pvp vid? Rushing/PJ vid.

Try fighting more and not rushing

+1

D claw pjing requires no pkingskill, I think it's really sad to be honest.

EDIT: I do like the msi song in the beginning, really suits the vid (:

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

Sorry but Ive been around these forums for a while now, and I must say this was a load of fail. No skill required in clicking twice. If anything ask them to fight or don't be scared to risk your bandos lol.

Actually its 3 clicks, 1 for the person running to ge (or 4 if they higher lvl and you gotta right click) and the two special bar clicks. But he knows hes doing something that isnt respected because his account is obviously new and no rsn.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

The Tormented Demons would have looked better at the beginning like some other people already mentioned... did seem a little boring since you would constantly rely on your dragon claws specs to get instant kills... possibly by having more pks with other styles besides claws, it would grab more attention... Maybe try mixing up the locations and possibly doing some kills in the wild to make it seem that you can be an all around pker instead of just a G.E. rusher... Overall I would say this vid would be a 5/10. Might be better to add some more special effects to your vid.

Krypto_storm.png

Loving the flame keep it coming!

Your welcome. We try our hardest to make the flame taste as good as possible. Would you like a flame pie or burrito with your flame shake?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

This is just pathetic.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I'd like to point out that nowhere did he say this was a PKing video. It is just a video demonstrating the devastating abilities of the claws, so you'd better ready to leave protect melee on at all times.

Interesting video but the song choice could be a little better.

9/10

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer