Tanis5432 Blog ~(99 Con + My Amazing Accomlishment!)~

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is rather depressing, So most of you blog readers know I planned for 99 WC then 99 Fletch then Gilded Alter then 70 prayer and Of all weeks that I finally get to the Con and Pray this weeks update kills my prayer dream for now.

Hmm...keep that dream alive! :evil:

You can still get a lot of xp..wont be as much...but it's still a lot of xp if you compare it to the xp you get in an hour from other skills.

So get get that 70 prayer!! :twss:

Well this is rather depressing, So most of you blog readers know I planned for 99 WC then 99 Fletch then Gilded Alter then 70 prayer and Of all weeks that I finally get to the Con and Pray this weeks update kills my prayer dream for now.

Hmm...keep that dream alive! :evil:

You can still get a lot of xp..wont be as much...but it's still a lot of xp if you compare it to the xp you get in an hour from other skills.

So get get that 70 prayer!! :twss:

Lol the update is amazing it allows you to bury all at once on the alter which is good.... but players are taking advantage of this and buying all dragon bones and selling for 4k each which is double there value D:

Good luck buying the d bones at a reasonable price. Just keep your offers on the G.E. or kill some dragons, or wait. The hoarders will chill out eventually.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Last Minute Party update: Party is still at 7 PM EST 11 PM GMT but I may be a few minutes late have to go look at a car that my parents found and If I end up buying may take a little bit. But I will be on so sorry for a possible delay.

Don't hate me Tanis, but I won't be on...I have to leave town right now. I'll be gone for a few hours, not sure when I'll be back, so have it the party, and I'll congratulate you when I get on. Sorry buddy.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Sorry I couldn't be in your clan chat. :( Grats on 99 fletching and a hawt trim anyway, though! :D

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

The 99 Fletching Party

I would like to say I am very sorry to those who couldnt make it.

I am also very sorry to have to suddenly delay it but in real life me and my parents have been looking for a car for me and well things came up tonight and we finally found one after a month and we bought it today and thats why I was so late.

Toooooooo much paperwork.....

Well the show must go on!

The Party:

Well I invited who ever was on and had my f2p friends join me in clan chat. All my friends mean alot to me and thank you weather you were there or not I knew you guys wanted to be there.

F11.jpg

F1.jpg

f2.jpg

99.jpg

F3.jpg

F4.jpg

Lol DB!

F5.jpg

F6.jpg

F7.jpg

F8.jpg

Thank you Noobguy1500 for staying up and coming to my party on F2P just me and you buddy!

F10.jpg

The end of another goal the Trim Cape!

I have 2 more pictures one is a joke the other is welll.....

[hide=The Joke]THE FISH IS ALIVE!

F9.jpg

I know its not great quality but I was bored so, deal with it.[/hide]

This next one is well read at own risk....

[hide=Read at own risk....]So I go onto a Free to play server becuase well noobguy1500 couldnt come to the party on P2P and as everyone knows my F2P friends are important to me too. So I went to F2P to show him my new cape and so he could congratz me and such. He does all is good but he wanted a better one so we head to where I got 99 in P2P the Varrock Church top and on the way there this happens I wasnt talking just walking to get there completly unprovoked....

justwow.jpg[/hide]

I think while I wait for bones to become stable again Im going to level random skills and alot of hunter.

yesterday went from 32-50

Currently:54

[hide=huge post]

The 99 Fletching Party

I would like to say I am very sorry to those who couldnt make it.

I am also very sorry to have to suddenly delay it but in real life me and my parents have been looking for a car for me and well things came up tonight and we finally found one after a month and we bought it today and thats why I was so late.

Toooooooo much paperwork.....

Well the show must go on!

The Party:

Well I invited who ever was on and had my f2p friends join me in clan chat. All my friends mean alot to me and thank you weather you were there or not I knew you guys wanted to be there.

F11.jpg

F1.jpg

f2.jpg

99.jpg

F3.jpg

F4.jpg

Lol DB!

F5.jpg

F6.jpg

F7.jpg

F8.jpg

Thank you Noobguy1500 for staying up and coming to my party on F2P just me and you buddy!

F10.jpg

The end of another goal the Trim Cape!

I have 2 more pictures one is a joke the other is welll.....

THE FISH IS ALIVE!

F9.jpg

I know its not great quality but I was bored so, deal with it.

This next one is well read at own risk....

[hide=Read at own risk....]So I go onto a Free to play server becuase well noobguy1500 couldnt come to the party on P2P and as everyone knows my F2P friends are important to me too. So I went to F2P to show him my new cape and so he could congratz me and such. He does all is good but he wanted a better one so we head to where I got 99 in P2P the Varrock Church top and on the way there this happens I wasnt talking just walking to get there completly unprovoked....

justwow.jpg

I think while I wait for bones to become stable again Im going to level random skills and alot of hunter.

yesterday went from 32-50

Currently:54

[/hide]wow full bandos looks even better in hd than i thought... i mean er... grats on 99 fletching! probs get 99 att in a month and use a d 2h on my 5 or 6 best freinds.

anyways grats, normaly a newb cape but you cute your own logs so its 1337.

also took me forever to get the hide tab to work rofl

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

Congratz on 99 fletch!

Here's why I couldn't be here. I'm not sure if down where you are, you've heard about Fargo, but they're getting massive floods and have volunteers filling sandbags. Well, my unit called me to come help them fill some sandbags to ship to Fargo, so I helped them out, and then we loaded up a truck and our unit drove up to Fargo. My whole unit went up there and will be there for at least 3 days, but I can't go with them...I'm sad :(. I want to help out! I want basic and AIT to come and go so I can actually do something!

Anyways, sorry for missing, but congratz!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Heya dude, first off - CONGRATULATIONS ON 99 FLETHING!

Secondly, sorry I couldn't be there. I logged on about 11PM GMT, and did a graahk, then I was tired because I have a cold. Sorry dude. :( Just ignore the stupid F2P hater, guy probably sucks.

Good luck with Hunter, for some reason I suck at the skill. Took me an hour to get to level 9 : /

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Your future is looking a little rocky...

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Random stuff....

The After math of my party.

Blogkiss.jpg

JUMP.jpg

JUMP2.jpg

LETS ROCK OUT!!!

Jammin.jpg

WHAT YOU DIDNT MAKE IT TO MY PARTY?

Vkick.jpg

Fine Ill just kick you off the building....

Thanks Vulxai =D

Vgratz.jpg

I died last night and lost....

[hide=]My Slave robes..... D: Makes me sad so this morning I went back and did this.....

slaverobe.jpg[/hide]

Bump: Trees are scared!

[hide=]6od3f9.png[/hide]

Badass Level 3 and badass cape noob with giant woodcutting axe =D

EDIT: Lol we fail >_>

that took me a while to figure out the fail but lol

when i got it i was like lmao

oh btw gratz on the 56* wc and new page \'

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~