totalpwnage

The guide to using brawling gloves (WIP)

^

No, your hotzone time will save to the last minute if you log/leave hotzone.

For example, if you log after 3 mins and 1 second, you will still have 3 mins of hotzone time, but if you log at 3 mins and 59 seconds, you will also have 3 mins of hotzone time.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I've gotten 1 agility brawler and I now know I wasted it >.<

nice guide tho

^

For example, if you log after 3 mins and 1 second, you will still have 3 mins of hotzone time, but if you log at 2 mins and 59 seconds, you will also have 3 mins of hotzone time.

It only saves exactly on the minute. If you enter a safe spot every 59 seconds, you will never gain any drop potential. If you enter a safe spot every 1 minute and 50 seconds, you will lose that 50 seconds as you enter the safe spot and only get 1 minute.

This is stated numerous times in the knowledge base and is true.

divinesigiljw4.png

^

For example, if you log after 3 mins and 1 second, you will still have 3 mins of hotzone time, but if you log at 2 mins and 59 seconds, you will also have 3 mins of hotzone time.

It only saves exactly on the minute. If you enter a safe spot every 59 seconds, you will never gain any drop potential. If you enter a safe spot every 1 minute and 50 seconds, you will lose that 50 seconds as you enter the safe spot and only get 1 minute.

This is stated numerous times in the knowledge base and is true.

Opps, that's what i meant, i meant to type 3 mins and 59 seconds not 2 mins and 59 seconds, *edits*. It rounds down to the last minute.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

K I got it. Heres another question:

"Every thirty minutes you spend outside a safe zone, your limit will increase. " Quoted from KB.

So is there a huge difference if I spend 29 mins & 30 mins in a hotzone risking 75k? Or is there merely a difference if I spend 28 & 29 mins?

I have tried spending 1 hour in hotzone (striking) while risking 75k. But then afterwards all I get is worn out dragon gaunts (twice), & afterwards junks. Is this normal? :?

Henry_X.png

It works in 30 min segments as it says.

There would be no change between spending 28 mins and 29 mins, both would get you junk unless VERY lucky.

zqXeV.jpg

You also get a lot more loot when you're higher leveled... by the looks of it, more kills too.

Junk doesn't necessarily mean low/mid potential. If you get a stack of runes from 80-120 (not elementals...) you're high... I know the drop tables very well. As a matter of fact... I've probably gotten the worst high potential drop possible, which was a Beginner Wand and a Super Strength(3). Believe it or not, yes, thats high potential (wands only come from the high potential table... super str(3) is high as well)

I'm not gonna get too much into it now because I'm tired and its late... brains fried... and I can't get anything out my brain correctly for crap right now.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I was wondering:

1) Does f2p potential carry over to p2p?

2) Did you get all that pvp stuff from pking or just building up drop potential while skilling in pvp worlds and 25k'ing.

1. F2p potential doesn't carry over to p2p, I'm pretty sure.

2. I did both really. If I died for a lot, I went to 25k a little. For example... recently died for 9m gear + fire cape... instantly went to 25k... first kill... got my 4th dfh. I'm sure as hell NOT recommending you do this, cause I got lucky as hell... But after that I got probably about another 6 or 7 kills.

A lot of people thought I just 26k'ed cause all my dfh and dfs are 26ked... it ain't true. I'm making my pvp vid now... but I only have about like 50% of the clips I could have had tbh. I pked a LOT as well.

This is the first clip in my vid if you want to see it...

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

So how long does it take to reach full potential? And can you get brawling gloves only if you have full potential.

The length of time for full potential... I'm not sure. I do know that it goes up less for more build up. You only need high potential table for brawling gloves though. If you want to do it the easy way, get an hour of potential and do 3 kills. After that, every 30 minutes do 3 kills... but if you do an hour do 4 kills, 90 minutes 5.... after that I dunno. It doesn't seem to go past 5 or 6.

Also, combat level will affect this as well. Seems to affect the number of kills you get... its a lot more for me at 123+11 than it is for my friend whos level 70. Also, I seem to get more loot.

does the mage tree in wildy still work? i got wc brawlers pretty quickly after pvp worlds came out and went straight there but pkers made me leave and when i finally came back i couldnt even cut the tree in the real world and it wasnt in the spirit world so jus wonderin

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

does the mage tree in wildy still work? i got wc brawlers pretty quickly after pvp worlds came out and went straight there but pkers made me leave and when i finally came back i couldnt even cut the tree in the real world and it wasnt in the spirit world so jus wonderin

the oak tree in lvl 3 wilderness is faster exp, but less per log.

The magic tree needs to be cut in the non-wilderness spirit side for it to reappear in the wilderness, and needs something like 83 wc to cut.

zqXeV.jpg

I was wondering:

2) Did you get all that pvp stuff from pking or just building up drop potential while skilling in pvp worlds and 25k'ing.

2. I did both really. If I died for a lot, I went to 25k a little. For example... recently died for 9m gear + fire cape... instantly went to 25k... first kill... got my 4th dfh. I'm sure as hell NOT recommending you do this, cause I got lucky as hell... But after that I got probably about another 6 or 7 kills.

F2P Potential does carry over according to Jagex, but I am very certain that F2P potential is built up far more slowly than P2P potential and has a lower max potential.

divinesigiljw4.png

I was wondering:

F2P Potential does carry over according to Jagex, but I am very certain that F2P potential is built up far more slowly than P2P potential and has a lower max potential.

Almost definitely. But then again, high potential on f2p has a lot less good drops. Idk, I haven't f2p pked in forever.

P2P potential definitely doesn't transfer to f2p though, thats for sure -- I didn't have potential for crap when I did a little f2p'ing.

The magic tree needs to be cut in the non-wilderness spirit side for it to reappear in the wilderness, and needs something like 83 wc to cut.

-points to where i said ive done it before- again...does it steal work cause last time i was there it wasnt in real world or spirit world?...

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

-points to where i said ive done it before- again...does it steal work cause last time i was there it wasnt in real world or spirit world?...

Sorry i misread, i thought you said you vut it in real world and it hadn't reappeared. As fa as i know it just needs to be cut down in the other world to reappear in the real world.

zqXeV.jpg

This idea just came accross.

Can you use the fm gloves for beacons? Will that be good exp?

I suppose you could but you'd be doing a lot of running and there are plenty that aren't in the wilderness... then you gotta wait for the beacons to die down... etcetera. I wouldn't bother, tbh.

I'm changing the format of the guide to display for each brawling glove like this.

Lasts for:

Gear/inventory:

Familiar: Which familiar to use from best to worst.

#1 Method: Best method (in my opinion), how to get there, etcetera...

#2 Method: 2nd best method... how to get there.. etcetera.

I might switch it up a little more to use individual gears and familiars for each method, but I'm not sure. I'll figure it out as I work on it.

:idea: Instead of the 75k gp you can use 75k worth rune arrows, they don't protect over anything.

Other than that great guide

and

Gratz on the crazy no of brawlers, never got one myself... :cry:

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

Updated the format for using the brawling gloves a ton. The format works a TON better in my opinion. It's a lot more organized, and it shows all the different methods very clearly.

Now all I need is pictures... and the Melee + Range gear sections will take quite a bit of work.

I also need more data. I'm going to retest WC because that result didn't seem right for me. Heck, I'll just test them all of course, cause I have them all.. lol.

All the gear sections will contain the gear for 75k risk unless it isn't necessary.

Basically, this is very close to being done and ready to go into the General Guides section.

Do armoured zombies count as in the wild?

No but magical axes do i think

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Do armoured zombies count as in the wild?

No but magical axes do i think

Magical Axes do count as wilderness, but many people seem to train here and a pker thats unaggro here can own you very fast. I've seen quite a few people get clawed out here before.

Holy crap range brawlers own, potting at 100/94 range, using arma top+skirt, sc coif, dfs, dboots, archer ring, etc with rune bolts eagle eyeing at lessers... I gained like 205k a brawling glove. However, I must say that black demons are better in some ways. You're not getting a lower hit because you need to finish off a demon more often, so you'll get just a little bit more experience. But really gotta be careful and have some tanking food, me and a friend were ranging there and a duo team came -- I was skulled in armadyl xD but I was in a corner which took a long time to run to in order to tb me so they didn't come close to tbing me. But the chances of getting tbed are pretty good. All you gotta do is make it to skeles/druids, though, and you can easily tank out a tb unless you're facing a massive clan.

Btw thats not the gear I'm going to recommend -- I'll change it up. SC Items are nice because you won't be risking as much by being in the wilderness for a longer time. And I'm likely to change black demons to be over lessers for range because you actually do need decent defence for lessers. If you super def to 90+ def, then you'll probably be able to do lessers, then.

Expect the range section to be fully complete soon. Other ones will be done soon as well. I'm also getting a lot more brawling gloves, too -- I have enough cooking brawlers for 99 now >.> lmfao.

EDIT: Okay so I'm still doing the range section... I found a good spot for black demons but it's a bit annoying. I was no longer recommending fire giants because of the fact that fire giants will be hard to escape from and a bunyip won't do good enough unless you're using a veracs skirt as well. Anyways, at 95 range, eagle eye, potting up at 101 range, using max range bonus (with an SC range coif), rune bolts, at black demons I got 216k experience from 1 pair of brawling gloves. Once again, we have another proof that it is not based on experience, as my friends would often get 120k-150k exp with mith bolts and no eagle eye.

Oh and another thing to be careful of -- rune chains pro over arma skirt, so I can't pick those up unless I bring alchs at black demons >.> But I've found a good set of gear for black demons and a good spot, so range should be really complete soon.

I'm also going to list the gear from best to worst, but highlight the things I recommend as they will protect well. I want to make it so that incase someone reading this guide dies, they protect their brawling gloves.

I can't wait to get this done though, and a lot of people are already using it. Maybe its ready to be moved to General Guides O.o

Oh yeah, and believe it or not, but I calculated amount of experience for thieving brawlers at level 81, doing last room urns only. 405k experience for having the brawling gloves equipped only for the last room at level 81-90, at 91+ its 495k. The brawling gloves will probably last about 2 hours and 15 minutes doing this, just rushing to last room as fast as possible, equipping brawling gloves, thieving the urns, and then using the doorway out. I expect about 3 minutes per trip. And thats still over 180k exp an hour -- this doesn't even count the doors and the chests that you'll thieve, so add that to get like 200k exp an hour at level 81. Epic, I know. Probably about 240k exp an hour at level 91.

Oh, and I'm not going to recommend a sceptre just because it's pretty much NEVER going to protect.

Found some good spots for magic brawler alching in the wilderness, which I will shortly add to the guide.

I need to get off my lazy butt and finish this, I don't have much work left to do -- would probably only take like an hour to finish.

might i make a suggestion i got range brawlers as a drop and i use them after watching a vid that you need lock pick some range gear lots of knives and brawlers. use the axe hut in deep wildy only way in is via lock pic people cant attack you through the gate it is a hot spot and the axes are auto agressive when they stop being agressive rune east to poisen mines and back and they will become re agressive got 70k range xp from my brawlers

p.s didnt feel like using spell check its late so i didnt really care

OTMSigXD.png