The guide to using brawling gloves (WIP)

totalpwnage

I'll think about it, but... your hits get limited by the axes having a low hp. also notice a major exp difference -- I got 225k per glove or so at Fire Giants, but then again I also used piety. That and also higher gear kinda. But the fact that you can escape axe hut easy is definitely good. So I'll add it to the guide probably. Thanks for the pic :)

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried stunning, but after one Stun my chatbox read: "Your foe's attack has already been weakened."

What am I drong wrong? :|

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I tried stunning, but after one Stun my chatbox read: "Your foe's attack has already been weakened."

U hit the stun, ur suppose wear full rune armour so you splash for example,(AKA no mage bonus).

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

U hit the stun, ur suppose wear full rune armour so you splash for example,(AKA no mage bonus).

Yes, you need -65 mage attack or lower to splash. Full Rune + Snakeskin boots + granite shield + mud staff will work.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

I have a tip for the Oak Wcing, bring a beast of burden, put as many logs as you can into it and use and amulet of glory to teleport to edge and bank, and run back.

This saves time. Super energy is hardly ever needed, except for when trees are really mean and you have to swtich often.

And my gloves lasted for around 650 Oak logs.

Otherwise, really good guides.

Affinity - A new clan for RuneScape Classic.

Yeah, mine lasted 732 (362 with sc, technically 361.5...) on my last test with them... damn skewed results ftl :( Thankfully i still have 4 left...

I think I'll finally be able to figure out the exact amount of uses sometime this week.

I'm gonna move Oak Trees to method #2, because I found that in terms of efficiency, it's probably only beaten by that cursed magic tree (which is faster than teaks without brawlers, so its still an efficient use + you're getting money)

Gonna really start working on the gear pics cause I'm working on using my brawlers. Gonna be making video guides for each method too.

Yeah, mine lasted 732 (362 with sc, technically 361.5...) on my last test with them... damn skewed results ftl :( Thankfully i still have 4 left...

I think I'll finally be able to figure out the exact amount of uses sometime this week.

I'm gonna move Oak Trees to method #2, because I found that in terms of efficiency, it's probably only beaten by that cursed magic tree (which is faster than teaks without brawlers, so its still an efficient use + you're getting money)

Gonna really start working on the gear pics cause I'm working on using my brawlers. Gonna be making video guides for each method too.

I gotta use 5 wc brawlers,thieving etc if u want help.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

I gotta use 5 wc brawlers,thieving etc if u want help.

Never can get enough help :P Go ahead, you don't have to but it will definitely help. Gonna be working on range, wc, melee, and agility most likely this week. Maybe some thieving too.

An epic thread like this deserves to be bumped.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Wow I have support for AoW already and I'm still in the Beginners Guide section? xD Thanks guys.

Working on a Fire Giant section for melee and range, as well as a Stringing Ammies method for magic. Should be done tomorrow.

Wow I have support for AoW already and I'm still in the Beginners Guide section? xD Thanks guys.

Working on a Fire Giant section for melee and range, as well as a Stringing Ammies method for magic. Should be done tomorrow.

I'll be voting for it once the guides finished aswell. Just like le_fay's summoning pet guide, this is a guide that is very throrough and isn't found anywere else.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• 2 weeks later...

this is an amazing guide its sure to help me with my brawlers,

ive had a alot of kills but have only gotten 4 brawlers :(

Lol Good luck finishing the Guide and getting more brawlers :thumbsup:

Since brawling gloves work on BH worlds, there's a new way to use mage brawlers: Vengeance or Venge-Other sitting out in the middle of Edge wilderness. But it's a little slow, since you can only cast every 30 seconds... but it's definitely fun to watch people fight. You won't really get bothered if you get to 130+combat from a summon, because basically nobody has summons and you can stay in 1-3 wildy.

Also, you can cast heal-group if you're at lower than max HP and heal yourself 0s over and over, unless they fixed it. This would be the fastest power-casting, and probably the absolute most exp you'll get per pair of brawlers.

divinesigiljw4.png

Since brawling gloves work on BH worlds, there's a new way to use mage brawlers: Vengeance or Venge-Other sitting out in the middle of Edge wilderness. But it's a little slow, since you can only cast every 30 seconds... but it's definitely fun to watch people fight. You won't really get bothered if you get to 130+combat from a summon, because basically nobody has summons and you can stay in 1-3 wildy.

Also, you can cast heal-group if you're at lower than max HP and heal yourself 0s over and over, unless they fixed it. This would be the fastest power-casting, and probably the absolute most exp you'll get per pair of brawlers.

99% sure they fixed that. But yeah I know.

I'm gonna have to update the mage brawler section due to the update. However, its definitely 797 uses, I've gotten this report so many times now lol.

Used my melee brawlers today and got 100K def xp almost exact was like 100042. But maybe it's about of swings which I didn't count as I would have died from that.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Does the monster have to be in the wild too, or only your character? If only you need to be in the wild than there's a method to use spellbook swap and stun without getting hit. If you log onto a bounty hunterworld or pvp world (depends if you don't just want to stand around waiting for a target, or if you're just after potential) you can go to the far west of the map, but still stay in the wild. You'll end up near the zamorak monks, stand in the wild, do spellbook swap and cast stun, the monk will be on the other side of the ditch and you won't be attacked.

Also I don't think many people pk here on pvp worlds, but on bounty hunter worlds some do, they hunt people who are afk. Although in a bounty hunter world it only takes 1 step to be safe. If you still want to do it on a pvp world you can always bring a teletab and a mind talisman, so if they still manage to teleblock you, enter the mind altar and you'll be safe.

Does the monster have to be in the wild too, or only your character? If only you need to be in the wild than there's a method to use spellbook swap and stun without getting hit. If you log onto a bounty hunterworld or pvp world (depends if you don't just want to stand around waiting for a target, or if you're just after potential) you can go to the far west of the map, but still stay in the wild. You'll end up near the zamorak monks, stand in the wild, do spellbook swap and cast stun, the monk will be on the other side of the ditch and you won't be attacked.

Also I don't think many people pk here on pvp worlds, but on bounty hunter worlds some do, they hunt people who are afk. Although in a bounty hunter world it only takes 1 step to be safe. If you still want to do it on a pvp world you can always bring a teletab and a mind talisman, so if they still manage to teleblock you, enter the mind altar and you'll be safe.

Only you have to be in wild, so I'll look at that.

Thats definitely a good idea so I'll add it in probably. Thanks.

I just had a brainwave for the fishing brawlers (got some yesterday), which means if you are making water runes, you will keep them all if you get pked.

If you substitute say a body plate or whatever for an standard water tiara, if you get attacked, you can just use your water runes on the tiara in your inventory, protect item, and keep all your runes and items, giving you some profit and potential.

You can get the runes back by "destroying" the tiara, turning it into the water tiara and runes with nothing lost.

Reckon it will work?

EDIT:

And, heres something I thought was funny/useful.

If you go anywhere in the wildy and it's multi combat, bring a Ravenous Locust pouch and 10 or so Famine scrolls.

Use the scrolls on the PKer, and they lose ALL their food, I think it applies to potions too.

It means, you might actually kill them if they attack, and they will probably run away and not bother you again for a while.

2v8sgvs.png

I am the person in RuneScape with, by far, the most amount of brawling gloves collected ever, with a number of 168 as of March 9th.

Why make claims you know aren't true...

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5618/allgloves.png

around...70 used? either way, 168 isnt as amazing as you make it out to be

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

I am the person in RuneScape with, by far, the most amount of brawling gloves collected ever, with a number of 168 as of March 9th.

You came here just to say that? Are you a [developmentally delayed].

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

214 now, sorry. +1 to Danqazmlp.

I haven't been pvping much so yeah. Also, theres no name on the pic.

Please gtfo my thread unless you want to help out or get owned because I know for sure thats not even you, 99% sure thats Darkinite from Border Patrol.

214 now, sorry. +1 to Danqazmlp.

I haven't been pvping much so yeah. Also, theres no name on the pic.

Please gtfo my thread unless you want to help out or get owned because I know for sure thats not even you, 99% sure thats Darkinite from Border Patrol.

Never said it was me, and no its not the person mentioned above. I just simply stated that there are plenty of people out there with that many. Its a lot dont get me wrong, but to make a claim that you are the "person with the most collected byfar in runescape" and have it be the first thing in your thread caught my attention.

If you want help, i'd say reevaluate your woodcutting priorities. i could very well be wrong in saying this, but there has to be a more efficient method than cutting mages for 700k xp. sounds painful. i actually been through the wild since back when old pking was around, but are oaks the only thing to power cut?

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706