Cost of 85 magic?

Pitac83

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eww high alching, you'll technically lose more but have used only half the time (thus using time leftover to make money) by enchanting diamond bolts :thumbsup:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Eww high alching, you'll technically lose more but have used only half the time (thus using time leftover to make money) by enchanting diamond bolts :thumbsup:

Like how much more would I lose with this? I only have about 4mil to spend :oops:

Well its 67xp each enchant I think, its fast, and if mousekeys work on it, its extremely fast.

Lets see.. Saying at all market prices, and you are using the appropriate staff..:

Cosmic: 153gp

Law x2: 292ea = 584gp

Diamond bolt x10: 475ea = 4750gp

= 5487gp

Diamond bolt (e) = 542ea = 5420gp

67gp loss each enchant.

Much better.

Well its 67xp each enchant I think, its fast, and if mousekeys work on it, its extremely fast.

Lets see.. Saying at all market prices, and you are using the appropriate staff..:

Cosmic: 153gp

Law x2: 292ea = 584gp

Diamond bolt x10: 475ea = 4750gp

= 5487gp

Diamond bolt (e) = 542ea = 5420gp

67gp loss each enchant.

Much better.

That's cheaper then alching :shock:..isn't it?

If you know what to alch, you'll lose minimal money. Especially if you produce most of your items. OF these, I think the battlestaff idea is best.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Yew longs suck for alching.

Then what do you suggest I alch?

Iron minotaur pouches

Well either my math is really messed up or you're wrong. I calculated it and what I found is that you lose 250gp per alch if you alch iron minotaur Pouches. And I got that would lose 174gp if you alch yew longbows.(I calculated this with the tip.it prices. This is if you bought the pouch/bow at max and the nature rune too.)

Trust me, you'll want to enchant diamond bolts as much as you can.

Seriously.

Within the time, you might wanna enchant 100 + (V armour bstaves amount) air orbs in 4 hrs. 100 bstaves per hour after that.

Then alch, alching still is good, but i avidly hate it, and try my best to get others to do something else :P

Enchanting bolts requires a lot of clicking,mousekeys can'be (in my experience) be used with that.

I'd say do Enchantment Arena at MTA(Magic Training Arena in Al-Kharid).You will need cosmics and every 10th orb you will get a bonus:cosmic,death,blood rune(1 of them).

Without Onyx enchant, its far slower and more annoying than bolt enchanting, not to mention slower than alching apparently.

Although, I have 84 or 85 mage (check my sig please lol) and tested onyx enchantment with pots. I dont remember the xp at all but I know its fast, fun and pretty awesome. 87 mage req though.

85 =p I'd say you can enchant 1k orbs/hour.Yes,at lower levels is less xp than alching but the rewards(runes) offer you an edge over alching.Points can be traded for cosmics, so the cost is reduced again(5points/cosmic).

You still need points in Telekinetic, Alchemy, and Graveyard to buy anything.

Even if you had points I'd save for B2P for more magic, or battlestaves lol.