Quest 150

Le_Fay

I am particularly a big fan of quests, and hope 150 is a sequel to end, perhaps with the marjarat in a fight between them selves? The marjarat ARE warring creatures...

But i would like for any of these to finally have a end:

The sequel to WGS-

A sequel to legacy of seergaze-

MEP3.

and that one goblin quest...cant remember name.

And possibly sequel to the regicede...that's been out loong time, maybe prifddinas will finally be opened? That hasnt been mentioned much.

Last but not least, fairy tale quests, with the godfather/orks/fairys....

Theres alot of space open for sequels, just which one.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really prefer the next in the Sea Slug storyline. A huge quest would be appropriate for how far the storyline has gone so far. And it would help shed more light into the history of the so called "white" knights.

Rune armor with prayer bonus please. :pray:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I am particularly a big fan of quests, and hope 150 is a sequel to end, perhaps with the marjarat in a fight between them selves? The marjarat ARE warring creatures...

But i would like for any of these to finally have a end:

The sequel to WGS-

A sequel to legacy of seergaze-

MEP3.

and that one goblin quest...cant remember name.

And possibly sequel to the regicede...that's been out loong time, maybe prifddinas will finally be opened? That hasnt been mentioned much.

Last but not least, fairy tale quests, with the godfather/orks/fairys....

Theres alot of space open for sequels, just which one.

:roll:

Sequel to Regicide = Roving Elves

Sequel to Robing Elves = Mourning's Ends part 1

P.S.: last part of Goblin quest series = Land of the Goblins

priest_wiz.png

He's got a point there....If you talk to the Tyras people after beating regicide, they tell you to leave because a great evil is coming and King Tyras is no longer around to kill it. The great evil will probably somehow connect to Aprosandra, and Glouphrie.

Anyways, I just hope quest 150 will be the continuation of a storyline.

I'm not sure about Quest 150, but one thing quest 200 MUST have:

Dragon Dragons (maybe introducing the newest method of smithing with their 100% drop, Dragon Bars?)

Also, Bandos' throne is BRONZE, not brass, to whoever said it was brass.

I don't know about anyone else, but no offense, a dragon dragon sounds just plain stupid to me. The metal dragons IMO should stop at rune. They're getting hard enough as is. And smithing dragon items....it requires 99 smithing to make a rune platebody. What, is the max level for smithing going to suddenly jump to 125?

Also someone mentioned Sliske. In postbag 20 and 27 I believe, you find out he is a Zarosian and is known as the delver of shadows or something like that.

And...food for thought.

Zaros is speculated to have gone to the shadow realm after his defeat by Zamorak.

Iorweth, the leader of the elf camp during Regicide, is trying to revive some Dark Lord. Possibly Zaros....Could Iorweth be or have been in contact with Sliske?

Anyways, I think quest 150 will have something to do with Hazeel, as people previously mentioned you can now regain his symbol.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

quuest 150 chould have at least each skill requirement higher than lvl 50 and it will unlocks new land to both the east and the west with new monsters that could drop new weapons and armour and no-one can do it but me so i can get rich pl0x!!!

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

I think Quest 150 will have something to do with elves/priffindas. I really wanna know what type of things they're doing in priffindas... In most quests the bystanders say "Its very rare for [someone] to get into [location]..." but you always get access to that location by the end of the quest. With Elves, nope. What is Halenud doing behind the barrier in Meeting History? Why do I have a strong urge that Quest 150 will introduce a new God?

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

I think Quest 150 will have something to do with elves/priffindas. I really wanna know what type of things they're doing in priffindas... In most quests the bystanders say "Its very rare for [someone] to get into [location]..." but you always get access to that location by the end of the quest. With Elves, nope. What is Halenud doing behind the barrier in Meeting History? Why do I have a strong urge that Quest 150 will introduce a new God?

Maybe we'll be able to meet Seren, the elf God(dess?) It said that Seren exists as a grand crystal structure in the middle of Priffindas. It'd be the second deity the player could actually see, the first being Amascut/The Devourer.

I would really like quest #150 to be the sequel to WGS. I've seen topics like this on the RSOF as well and this one made me remember a poll from jagex.

The Next Chapter (01-Sep-2008)

Our quests feature dozens of characters and adventures. We want you to choose your favourite quest storyline, so that we can find out which story you would like to see more of. We would also like to know if there are any other quests that you think should be continued. Please note that this is not a guaranteed content poll.

Total Number of Votes: 63305

Question 1 - Which of these ongoing quest storylines is your favourite?

Fremennik 15% (9704 votes)

Elves 13% (8216 votes)

Gnomes 11% (6923 votes)

Temple Knights 10% (6224 votes)

Zanik and the cave goblins 8% (5129 votes)

Elemental Workshop 8% (4779 votes)

Desert 6% (3990 votes)

I have not played any of the quests relating to these storylines 6% (3635 votes)

History (Making & Meeting) 5% (3076 votes)

Pirates 5% (2894 votes)

Myreque 4% (2729 votes)

Fairies 4% (2497 votes)

Dwarves 4% (2300 votes)

Trolls 2% (1209 votes)

Question 2 - Which of these quests would you most like to see a sequel to?

Monkey Madness 48% (30358 votes)

Cold War 14% (8801 votes)

The Dig Site 10% (6528 votes)

Learning the Ropes 9% (5471 votes)

I have not played any of these quests 8% (4890 votes)

Eagles' Peak 4% (2714 votes)

Rag and Bone Man 4% (2565 votes)

An Enlightened Journey 3% (1978 votes)

Could this quest be monkey madness 2? (I hope that won't be the name though..), they've had plenty of time to make this quest but then again the poll didn't give us much choice as the others are not really that spectacular.

I'm sorry if anyone else posted this before me.

Maybe we'll be able to meet Seren, the elf God(dess?) It said that Seren exists as a grand crystal structure in the middle of Priffindas. It'd be the second deity the player could actually see, the first being Amascut/The Devourer.

Pretty random, but you can see Guthix (in a cutscene) in Meeting History. But looking at the world map, Priffindas just looks like grass surrounded by crystal fences with the sudden [square] of "nothingness" to the North-west. I don't know where i heard this, but I believe elves can turn crystal seeds into anything. Elves seem to be very secretive with humans (in a non-noticable manner), and I remember in another thread I thought that elves could be evil...

If we're talking about Gods, may I ask a quick question: I know that Lathas and Tyras were both meant to be King of Ardougne, so they split the town, Tyras got what is currently west ardy and lathas got east ardy. tyras went through the underground pass, forgot why. But we know that he's (was) in Tiranwnn. Forget arandar, Elves are probably mroe superior than humans. Okay, so he got through the underground pass, but A. How did he get through the well of voyage? B. Was this before or after Iban was present? Tyras is (was) a human, probably around the same age as Lathas. Lathas is still alive. Does this mean the underground pass is rather new? If it is, how did Iban get all those things inside the underground pass, and all the puzzles? I mean, if you've failed at least one bridge obstacle in the underground pass, you'll see hundreds of soullesses down there. If you've talked to the slaves in the place where you use the spade in the mud, they've obviously been there for a long time. Also, during underground pass quest, why do you only get the messages, like "I see you adventurer, you can't hide." "Join us!" "You cannot defeat me." after you're past the first well, where the orbs of light are?

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

I think interacting is a better word, since you also got to see Ichtlarin.

priest_wiz.png

King Tyras went went the the elf lands to fight some great evill. After Regicide, all his guards tell you to leave because some great evil is coming and Tyras is no longer around to defeat it. Also, I assume Tyras took a boat to get to the Elven forrest. He could not have taken the gate, as it is in the hands of elves that are his enemies, and Tyras could not of ventured through the underground pass with all his men. As pointed out, Iban must have been in the pass for a long time as well....

This simply leaves boats, and people who have completed regicide can take a boat there...

P.S. You see Guthix in a cutscene during meeting history as well, lol. But Amascut/Devourer is still the only God your player has interacted with. And probably the only one (s)he has seen.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

King Tyras went went the the elf lands to fight some great evill. After Regicide, all his guards tell you to leave because some great evil is coming and Tyras is no longer around to defeat it. Also, I assume Tyras took a boat to get to the Elven forrest. He could not have taken the gate, as it is in the hands of elves that are his enemies, and Tyras could not of ventured through the underground pass with all his men. As pointed out, Iban must have been in the pass for a long time as well....

This simply leaves boats, and people who have completed regicide can take a boat there...

P.S. You see Guthix in a cutscene during meeting history as well, lol. But Amascut/Devourer is still the only God your player has interacted with. And probably the only one (s)he has seen.

You character meets face to face with Icthlarin and you (player) sees that in a cutscene.

priest_wiz.png

Evil coming? Elves. But why is the Underground pass linked to Tiranwnn anyway? (Don't say "for the quest..."). Were (or are, if Iban truly is immortal) Iban and the Elves cooperating? This would mean that Tyras was a good guy, if elves are his enemies; he is Lathas's brother, in the end. Lathas might be a King, but can make mistakes, for example trying to clear the Making History outpost, or in this situation, thinking of his brother as a "bad guy." Maybe Lathas is really the bad guy here, maybe he knew that outpost was important but wanted to tear it down so some of Kandarin's history could not be revealed.

If you think that what I just said was insane, you are correct.

You character meets face to face with Icthlarin and you (player) sees that in a cutscene.

Yea, our characters have seen Guthix, been freed from the Devourer by Icthlarin, take slayer tasks from the Devourer, and if you really think about it the 3 audience members in the mime event look a lot like Saradomin, Guthix (in some kind of nature/moss form), and Zamorak. Zamorak and Saradomin statues are also on the login page and look a lot like the two characters in the mime random. Just a thought.

Anyways back on topic, has anyone thought maybe WGS was originally going to be longer and be THE quest but Jagex decided to release half of it with a cliffhanger ending and making it possibly the biggest hint for the big quest? A lot of questions went unanswered and it seemed to end abruptly. Leads me to believe part 2 of WGS will be the big quest, the gathering of the Mahjarrat and Lucien's rise to power and we must stop it and we may even have help from other Mahjarrat since we have befriended some (any Zaros follower and Hazeel if you chose that path). I mean why after so long did they just now let us get our Hazeel's mark back?

200000000.png

I would really like quest #150 to be the sequel to WGS. I've seen topics like this on the RSOF as well and this one made me remember a poll from jagex.

The Next Chapter (01-Sep-2008)

Our quests feature dozens of characters and adventures. We want you to choose your favourite quest storyline, so that we can find out which story you would like to see more of. We would also like to know if there are any other quests that you think should be continued. Please note that this is not a guaranteed content poll.

Total Number of Votes: 63305

Question 1 - Which of these ongoing quest storylines is your favourite?

Fremennik 15% (9704 votes)

Elves 13% (8216 votes)

Gnomes 11% (6923 votes)

Temple Knights 10% (6224 votes)

Zanik and the cave goblins 8% (5129 votes)

Elemental Workshop 8% (4779 votes)

Desert 6% (3990 votes)

I have not played any of the quests relating to these storylines 6% (3635 votes)

History (Making & Meeting) 5% (3076 votes)

Pirates 5% (2894 votes)

Myreque 4% (2729 votes)

Fairies 4% (2497 votes)

Dwarves 4% (2300 votes)

Trolls 2% (1209 votes)

Question 2 - Which of these quests would you most like to see a sequel to?

Monkey Madness 48% (30358 votes)

Cold War 14% (8801 votes)

The Dig Site 10% (6528 votes)

Learning the Ropes 9% (5471 votes)

I have not played any of these quests 8% (4890 votes)

Eagles' Peak 4% (2714 votes)

Rag and Bone Man 4% (2565 votes)

An Enlightened Journey 3% (1978 votes)

Could this quest be monkey madness 2? (I hope that won't be the name though..), they've had plenty of time to make this quest but then again the poll didn't give us much choice as the others are not really that spectacular.

I'm sorry if anyone else posted this before me.

I just wanna say that I can't believe that the Fremennik storyline beat out Elves, Gnomes AND Temple Knights....

Cool... and come to think of it the guests at the random event do look like Saradomin, Guthix, and Zamorak, but ummm...

Want to CG storyline to be continued, will that ever happen?

1 day to BTS!!

EDIT: Spider egg post!

I'm back on the forums! Older, wiser, and...

...still a noob...