Quest 150

Le_Fay

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk bout new est but if thee is a big one hopefully no qpc requirement pleaseeee lol

all i care about seeing in the bts is .....cmoooooooon new castle wars maps :thumbsup:

There is no doubt, if Jagex releases their "super quest" for #150 it will require every quest point before it.

cool_sig1.jpg

idk bout new est but if thee is a big one hopefully no qpc requirement pleaseeee lol

all i care about seeing in the bts is .....cmoooooooon new castle wars maps :thumbsup:

There is no doubt, if Jagex releases their "super quest" for #150 it will require every quest point before it.

It better, then my friends will be forced to get quest capes. :D

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

[hide=]

I would really like quest #150 to be the sequel to WGS. I've seen topics like this on the RSOF as well and this one made me remember a poll from jagex.

The Next Chapter (01-Sep-2008)

Our quests feature dozens of characters and adventures. We want you to choose your favourite quest storyline, so that we can find out which story you would like to see more of. We would also like to know if there are any other quests that you think should be continued. Please note that this is not a guaranteed content poll.

Total Number of Votes: 63305

Question 1 - Which of these ongoing quest storylines is your favourite?

Fremennik 15% (9704 votes)

Elves 13% (8216 votes)

Gnomes 11% (6923 votes)

Temple Knights 10% (6224 votes)

Zanik and the cave goblins 8% (5129 votes)

Elemental Workshop 8% (4779 votes)

Desert 6% (3990 votes)

I have not played any of the quests relating to these storylines 6% (3635 votes)

History (Making & Meeting) 5% (3076 votes)

Pirates 5% (2894 votes)

Myreque 4% (2729 votes)

Fairies 4% (2497 votes)

Dwarves 4% (2300 votes)

Trolls 2% (1209 votes)

Question 2 - Which of these quests would you most like to see a sequel to?

Monkey Madness 48% (30358 votes)

Cold War 14% (8801 votes)

The Dig Site 10% (6528 votes)

Learning the Ropes 9% (5471 votes)

I have not played any of these quests 8% (4890 votes)

Eagles' Peak 4% (2714 votes)

Rag and Bone Man 4% (2565 votes)

An Enlightened Journey 3% (1978 votes)

Could this quest be monkey madness 2? (I hope that won't be the name though..), they've had plenty of time to make this quest but then again the poll didn't give us much choice as the others are not really that spectacular.

I'm sorry if anyone else posted this before me.

I just wanna say that I can't believe that the Fremennik storyline beat out Elves, Gnomes AND Temple Knights....

[/hide]

And why oh why did the Dwarf series only get 4% of the votes?? They are brilliant and we haven't had a continuation for almost 3 and a half years god dammit!!

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Jagex is pretty good at keeping traditions so I wouldn't doubt there will be an epic quest. Note I said epic and not hard. It doesn't necessarily have to be hard. Recipe for disaster was not hard, but it was truly epic. Legends quest was not hard, but it was epic as well (at that time, what would have been more amazing than to gain access to the strongest guild?). Dream mentor was hard: that actually required some serious concentration and careful picking of equipment best suited for that battle.

I'm not saying I don't want a hard quest, infact that would be GREAT! Hard + epic + high stat requirements = sweet quest.

Legends was ridiculously hard at the time. You're all spoiled, eating and drinking potions during combat!

Back then, we had a curved sword called the Dragon Scimitar and runite items were highly sought for. In my time, there were no such things as a +132 str bonus or a shield that released dragon's breath.

Untrue, Dragon scimitar wasn't released until '05 if I remember correctly, way after legends was released sometime in late 2003 before RS2 was even in beta during december.

Although I'd like to comment on how seeminly powerful the dragon square was at the time, I used to see people dueling, box with dragon square and defeat people with dragon battle axes with rune shields, winning millions of GP, although I think the square costed about 10m at the time, and a left half was the rarest and most sought after item alongside dragon med from king black dragon.

Good 'ol times....I've been playing since around easter '02 I think when easter eggs appeared....I remember getting lost between barbarian vill and edgeville, and picking them up and eating them \' friends got me into it...and been playing on and off since but most RL friends have moved on since then =D>

I seem to have forgotten which thread I was on :lol: I thought I was posting on the "how long have you been playing".

Anyways, with regard to quests....

The regicide quest at the end you see that the elves you helped when defeating ardougne kings brother are infact evil.

You get intercepted by a good elf, who is with the good elves of llyeta or how you spell it.

The elven camp in the north western place is are evil, the good elves are with in the town, and the ones who help you recharge the crystals (they keep moving cause the bad elves hunt them down, you see an elf get killed when you first enter elven province).

Short sum up elven series:

Regicide: You help the bad elves defeat tyras, who was infact a good guy. For some reason his brother in ardougne told you he was bad, which makes me thing the king has teamed up with the bad elves to defeat camelot (in the note you recieved before the end).

ME1: So with tyras dead, and they're not hunting the evil elves anymore, mourners start appearing in west ardougne that are in fact elves. You make a disease that feigns the sickness that doesn't exist in west ardougne.

ME2: The evil elves are searching for the death altar, you need to stop them, you talk with the good elves, and you get to the death altar first, shutting it off to the evil elves, but there was a problem...the dwarves found their own way into the altar, which makes me think could be used as a new storyline in future ME3.

As for ME3, I think it will go into more detail of the evil elves outcast, and seren and perhaps tie up the gnomes aswell, as assapondra (sp?) is rumoured to be near that massive swamp, which is very near the elven provence. This could be another grandmaster quest with gloupherie, camelot, good elves, bad elves etc.

Monkey madness and the gnomes could be a seperate grandmaster quest, as there's 2 storylines going on; gnomes + monkeys, gnomes + elves.

The gnome + monkey one was really only opened up with monkey madness, but there's also the problem of the armada that glough was building that still exists, perhaps the monkeys would use this.

The gnome + elf one has been in place since RSC...glarial stone, amulet etc from the gnome in the maze, from watefall quest. And then the gloupherie storyline which used a lot of crystal items.

Sorry but bad spelling, but that's my thoughts.

[hide=darkclown888]
I would really like quest #150 to be the sequel to WGS. I've seen topics like this on the RSOF as well and this one made me remember a poll from jagex.

Our quests feature dozens of characters and adventures. We want you to choose your favourite quest storyline, so that we can find out which story you would like to see more of. We would also like to know if there are any other quests that you think should be continued. Please note that this is not a guaranteed content poll.

Elves 13% (8216 votes)

Gnomes 11% (6923 votes)

Desert 6% (3990 votes)

I have not played any of the quests relating to these storylines 6% (3635 votes)

Pirates 5% (2894 votes)

Myreque 4% (2729 votes)

Fairies 4% (2497 votes)

Dwarves 4% (2300 votes)

Trolls 2% (1209 votes)

Could this quest be monkey madness 2? (I hope that won't be the name though..), they've had plenty of time to make this quest but then again the poll didn't give us much choice as the others are not really that spectacular.

[/hide]

I just wanna say that I can't believe that the Fremennik storyline beat out Elves, Gnomes AND Temple Knights....

Totally agreed, this poll was more upsetting than the pet reindeer not being our holiday item.

Elves totally should have won, hands down.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

I'm tending to think that WGS was not the big quest.

One possibility to consider would be a sequel to slug menace. Proselyte armor has been around for a long time. We are due for another promotion from Sir Tiffy. New armor with rune defense stats but prayer bonuses would be HUGE. Could this be it?

I totally agree, plus the commorbs seem to impress me a little more than the stone of jas (slap me senseless and call me crazy i dont give)

So many great theories have been listed here I really don't want to think that hard to think of an innovative new one. February's BTS is only 2 (two) (dos) (3-1) (1.4^2) days away so I might as well wait to see what the amazing masters *cough* have in store for chocolate month of love.

PS You know what would be utterly histerical? If Jagex decides to make a holiday event for Valentine's Day just like Thanksgiving and call it a week's update. My god don't you love useless updates like that :wall:

iHogi.png

i don't know if i'm the first some to guess this or not but what about a quest that opens up the far east? i would assume it would be a medium type quest but access to the far east seems like a good enough reward to make up for that.

another might be opening up the kudos island. it seems to take a lot of things to get the 153+ kudos requirement. i can also see how it would become a long, complicated and amazing quest. who knows, maybe we will dig up guthix (hopeful thinking, i know)

Lord_Cool_LV.png

Lord_Cool_LV.png

Quest Cape originally achieved 4/14/09

99 Cooking achieved 1/1/09

5/6 Achievement Diaries completed

Is it me or do you not think zamorack will want to rid the earth of lucien, as lucien now has the power to take it on, does nobody else sence a god war between lucien and zamorack? ive some supporting evidence in the final battle in wgs your character looks up and says "i'm sure zamorack will have something to say about you trying to take his throne" i believe the 150th quest will be wgs2 i just hope they dont raise the stats too much =\

Meh, I'll be happy if it's a continuation of any major storyline (or if it's just really hard/has good rewards.)

I've done every quest and I'm 90% sure that requirements will not be a problem, so I'm ready for whatever. I'm done trying to predict what Jagex will do :D

Don't know if anyone put this but what if it's the last part to the Miscellania series? I mean the king still is a yeti. What fi you must find a cure.

As cool as that would be, I want it to be the next part in the goblin series. I feel it to be the best quest series ever!

omastar444.png

[hide=darkclown888]

Elves 13% (8216 votes)

Gnomes 11% (6923 votes)

Desert 6% (3990 votes)

Pirates 5% (2894 votes)

Myreque 4% (2729 votes)

Fairies 4% (2497 votes)

Dwarves 4% (2300 votes)

Trolls 2% (1209 votes)

[/hide]

Totally agreed, this poll was more upsetting than the pet reindeer not being our holiday item.

Elves totally should have won, hands down.

Be happy. Otherwise f2p's party room would be full of those reindeers.

^166 is a fail get.

priest_wiz.png

I'm tending to think that WGS was not the big quest.

One possibility to consider would be a sequel to slug menace. Proselyte armor has been around for a long time. We are due for another promotion from Sir Tiffy. New armor with rune defense stats but prayer bonuses would be HUGE. Could this be it?

I totally agree, plus the commorbs seem to impress me a little more than the stone of jas (slap me senseless and call me crazy i dont give)

So many great theories have been listed here I really don't want to think that hard to think of an innovative new one. February's BTS is only 2 (two) (dos) (3-1) (1.4^2) days away so I might as well wait to see what the amazing masters *cough* have in store for chocolate month of love.

PS You know what would be utterly histerical? If Jagex decides to make a holiday event for Valentine's Day just like Thanksgiving and call it a week's update. My god don't you love useless updates like that :wall:

#150 chocolate rain! :twss:

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

I hope Quest #150 will be the 2nd Grandmaster Quest. It shuld bring out new high level equipment (70+, or maybe 80+).

Maybe something which gives us good exp rewards, and a permanent reward like the D-Square from the Legends quest and the Barrows gloves from RFD (the gloves are awesome).

I think it's gonna be a very long quest, longer then RFD I think. The permanent reward could be a crystal dagger (70att and 50 agility) like the Shieldman in AoG.

The dagger could be poisoned and needs to be recharged like the other crystal items. It's special could be the same as the dds.

Or maybe a whole new armour set (thinking about astral armour). Or maybe it is a dragon crossbow. :shock:

bannerzi.gif

explain BTS ? WGS ?

quest 150 will be short and easy and the reward will be 20 noted trouts..?!! lol just kidding.. i love quests really so i hope something reeeeeeeeeally goooooood .. i want additions/upgrades to slayer skill/items

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

explain BTS ? WGS ?

quest 150 will be short and easy and the reward will be 20 noted trouts..?!! lol just kidding.. i love quests really so i hope something reeeeeeeeeally goooooood .. i want additions/upgrades to slayer skill/items

bts= behind the scenes

wgs= while guthix sleeps

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

Maybe it will include the evil elfs of prifddanas raising their evil god(zamorak or zaros?) up and fight against the you and the good lleyta elves?

Or instead, you go to the gypsy aris in varrock and she tells you that your future is dark and trouble brewing in tirannwn, so you go to investigate and you find lleyta destroyed with all the elves missing exept for a dieing elve that tells to to escape while you can.

Maybe any of the following could happen:

Fairy Tale part 3

Opening up of Prifddanas

Mournig's End part 3 (I loved both mourning's end quests, so bring it on!)

Another WGS-esque obscenely hard quest.

TBH, I'd want Prifddanas most, then mourning's (mourning's 3 = prifddanas???) and thens fairy tale 3 and WGS sequel last

if it were mep3 maybe, there would be a new crystal armor/weapon.

CRYSTAL CBOW WOULD BE SO AWESOME!

:D \:D/ :D :thumbsup: :D \:D/ :D

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap