Mass banning for penguins?

halo475

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that PENGUINS can cause this much drama and terror :lol:

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that PENGUINS can cause this much drama and terror :lol:

This was a fluke. Just imagine what powers the penguins can really behold when they want to.

Cold War 2 will surely entail the player fixing their credit after the penguins go on a spending spree with it. And you know I'm not referring to in-game.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

It would be quite funny if this event is referred to in a Cold War 2 quest :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

This reminds me of an incident that happened a while back to me where they banned me for about an hour for something someone else did in the vicinity of me... course, this was way back, but it still gave me quite a scare.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

Go on Oprah or every News/Talk show in existence and say your innocent like Rod Blagojevich.

Come on even Runescape Official Forum can kill threads like this... :roll:

Is this what Tipit has become? A forum for cheaters to get together and feel sorry for each other when they finally get caught.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I love how Madmanpur3 has a hair up his [wagon] every time he posts about how we shouldn't care.

You're at the wrong Runescape fansite community.

Oh, so this is the Runescape fansite community where everyone's suppose to care about everything regardless of it's relevence or importance? Mmmk.

I'm soo pissed off that JaGex treats chickens the way they do! There's absolutely no reason we should be able to just kill countless chickens just for their feathers!!! That's inhumane!

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

I'm soo pissed off that JaGex treats chickens the way they do! There's absolutely no reason we should be able to just kill countless chickens just for their feathers!!! That's inhumane!

I know, right?!

And musky, it says on the post from the J Mod that people that were banned for 3-4 hours get a free month (HAHAHA!)

No - it says they get free members credit. Probably an extra day or something added on.

Stop talking like you know it, they got 30 days members credit after few hour ban.

Friend had his appeal denied after appealing the 10 day ban for autoing, which he didn't do. Stupid Jagex. :|

Jagex have advanced ways of seeing if people are autoing.

They won't just look at a report that shows you not talking to anyone and decide to ban you for 10 days.

Your friend probably was autoing.

I can tell you now, my friends weren't autoing. There's more than 10 people now, that I know of, that have all gotten 10 day bans, at the same time and for the same reason. When they did nothing.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

And musky, it says on the post from the J Mod that people that were banned for 3-4 hours get a free month (HAHAHA!)

No - it says they get free members credit. Probably an extra day or something added on.

Stop talking like you know it, they got 30 days members credit after few hour ban.

Note my use of the word probably - which not only is not "talking like I know it", but actually states that I do not know "it". And the jmod post does not specify a time period.

If what you say is true then I am rather surprised. Maybe tacking on just one or two days is impossible? Meh. I don't know how the system works, and nor do you (unless you work for jagex).