60 runecrafting XD

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Congratulations! Not only is it good as you are only F2P, but you also reached a goal! I have much respect for people accomplishing thier goals.

To all the flamers, you really are sad tbh. Just because you are higher RCing or have 10 99s, it is not your thread. You cannot compare achievements of you to others as he has probably barely played in comparison to your millions of hours.

If you have nothing nice to say, dont waste your time. In my oppinion, it is the high leveled jerks that screw the RS community up.

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

Congratulations! Not only is it good as you are only F2P, but you also reached a goal! I have much respect for people accomplishing thier goals.

To all the flamers, you really are sad tbh. Just because you are higher RCing or have 10 99s, it is not your thread. You cannot compare achievements of you to others as he has probably barely played in comparison to your millions of hours.

If you have nothing nice to say, dont waste your time. In my oppinion, it is the high leveled jerks that screw the RS community up.

1 million hours is already 41.6 thousand days, which is 114 years. That is if my maths are correct.

2j3qh46.jpg

By posting in this forum he is asking for his acheivement to be rated by the general community. Every one have different oppinions on what the feel qualifies a good acheivement. When people post their rates, no matter what they are, they have there own reasons for doing so, and that should be enough for any of you to respect.

I would rate him a 4/10 and congratulate him on acheiving his goal.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

Eh, don't let everyone get to you, they were the same level at one point and were probably excited about it. I think this should be a thread more than someone getting a lucky drop. At least worked hard with a goal in mind and got it.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Nice achievement, especially on f2p, wish i had the patience too get my RC to 60.

Been leveling it with lamps and knowledge books for the past couple of years :oops:

8/10 Nicely done there :thumbsup:

thanx for the people who put helpful posts

not understanding why my 60 rc topic is getting flamed more than 70 smithing and crafting? #-o

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Nice achievement, especially on f2p, wish i had the patience too get my RC to 60.

Been leveling it with lamps and knowledge books for the past couple of years :oops:

8/10 Nicely done there :thumbsup:

I have only used lamps, books and tears since 44 rc, up to 65 now.

Now get 70.

That's very fun on F2P. ^^; Well, if you think 2 months is fun.

6/10, pretty good achievement, but yeah, try getting 70.

60 rc is a lower level than 70 smithing and crafting.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!