Pictures of some oldies.

FooK-A-Ji

Just thought it would be fun to re-post and let others see how many of the high profile or well known players (not including me, but I sent in my pic anyway back when someone made this collage hehe) looked like anno 2001.

Maybe your hero is there, or an old enemy? Its time to finally put a face on that guy who's guts you used to hate! Or perhaps put a face on your old internet flame (raise your hand if it was pepsi_24). :thumbsup: If your in the pic, do you still look like you used to? I for one am glad that I'm not skinny anymore :)

Or maybe you just wanna have a laugh at Da-Not-So-TruPimp :D

*Red is Red1010

*Pixey is Pixey1

*Leon is Kingleonardo

*Thijs is Thijsme1

*Polo is Polomeros/Yedija

fullfi1.jpg

picturecollection2vp2.jpg

Lol who was that crazy Russian body builder, had some massive arms. Snake maybe?

I think you're thinking about Fist_of_God, that guy was a monster, I remember he posted pics of his arms, and he had a moustache like hulk hogan hahahaha..

Lol who was that crazy Russian body builder, had some massive arms. Snake maybe?

I think you're thinking about Fist_of_God, that guy was a monster, I remember he posted pics of his arms, and he had a moustache like hulk hogan hahahaha..

Yeah fist was a beast.

His arm was seriosly bigger than my head.

Great guy.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

ya but u dont count das. my younger sisters arm is bigger than your head *drum roll* ::'

How old is your sister?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

ya but u dont count das. my younger sisters arm is bigger than your head *drum roll* ::'

How old is your sister?

18 and 19 but im just saying u have a teeny weeny head :ohnoes:

Pics or ban!

Kidding - Partially.

And dude, my head is [bleep]ing massive.

Abraham Lincoln

It's so crazy seeing all these guys again... I don't understand how 1 single player in a large multi-player game can't just look normal. Trupimp's Dumb & Dumber haircut is so nice, along with his uni-brow... But Unilove looks like she is a pretty hot latina, I'd give it to her. \'

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

It's so crazy seeing all these guys again... I don't understand how 1 single player in a large multi-player game can't just look normal. Trupimp's Dumb & Dumber haircut is so nice, along with his uni-brow... But Unilove looks like she is a pretty hot latina, I'd give it to her. \'

lay off my ex cyber girlfriend biattch!!! :x :x :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

The day Datrupimp even walked in the gym is the day I'll play runescape again

I'd be afraid to even attempt to sleep with Pepsi because...

A. I could drink for 9 hours & she still will look like a man

B. I don't want her whipping out a dingaling bigger then mine expecting to use it on me

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

• 3 weeks later...
holy [bleep]...remember each and every one of em, remember seeing this pic years ago too when it was first posted lol. fooky - do you still have contact with any of them? and fist, anybody else know how to contact him??

yer name sounds familiar to me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...