Warped tour 2009

ugafan_2009

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Lineup this year is awful. Definitely won't be going.

Less and less good bands are signing on each year :(

Thats why you have to make your own band, thats better!

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the only acceptable reason for going there would be attacking Brokencyde with bottles full of urine.

JARATE!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

the band the Designer drugs, punk and rockabilly. I have seen them too.

My pure's stats:

Fans of iTunes of Facebook can get some (I think 10) free songs from bands playing at Warped Tour. Once I get home from vacation I'm gonna download it to see if I should even consider looking for tickets.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Fans of iTunes of Facebook can get some (I think 10) free songs from bands playing at Warped Tour. Once I get home from vacation I'm gonna download it to see if I should even consider looking for tickets.

Thanks for pointing that out. :thumbup: I got a code and am trying to redeem it now, but I guess iTunes' servers are overloaded at the moment due to the release of iPhone and iPod Touch 3.0 Software so it's not working... -.-

Which is basically what people think of as emo.

Na, screamo

Which would be what most people consider emo. Most people means 99% of my school. :lol:

well that's a stereotype. Most of my friends and I listen to that type of music and ALL of us are just about as far from emo as it gets.

What is the different with post hardcore and screamo?

Post-hardcore: Thursday, Dance Gavin Dance

Screamo: Saetia, Raein, Envy

Envy and DGD cross over between the two a lot, though.

And I'm pretty much the same as Rahila. I like screamo/post-hardcore etc and I'm pretty far from being an emo or scene kid.

And I'm pretty much the same as Rahila. I like screamo/post-hardcore etc and I'm pretty far from being an emo or scene kid.

I had to ask someone if I was Scene... he said Im not (i am "hardcore" as someone else said).

I can kind of understand... I just label it as one genre or the other.

My pure's stats:

• 2 weeks later...

just got back from it, it was [bleep]ing SWEET!

The devil wears prada ripped [cabbage] up and the pit was incredible, there must have been hundreds of people watching them. Alexisonfire was amazing, the vocals were better than ever. Less than jake was actually really awesome and im not the biggest fan of them before today. Attack Attack was great as always. Saosin was good but the mike wasn't turned up enough, the drummer kicked [wagon]. A day to remember played at the end of the day and dominated. There was a HUGE crowd and everyone knew every word of every song. It was nuts...one of the best days ever

• 2 weeks later...
I can't wait until I go tomorrow, it's gonna be awesome, it's gonna be raining all day too, so muddy moshpits.

I bet there will be a bunch of "hardcore" dancers. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm going next month with my girlfriend. Everyone who's not solely into rap goes there so it's bound to kick [wagon]. Not too excited for the bands, but I know some material from a few bands. Hey, I'll get to listen to some new music, maybe it'll open my eyes to the bands I haven't listened to.

Did those who saw Attack Attack! witness crabcore in action?

[bleep].gif

CrabXcore!!!

Haha, failed image.

(One of the words in link is censored out.)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I can't wait until I go tomorrow, it's gonna be awesome, it's gonna be raining all day too, so muddy moshpits.

I bet there will be a bunch of "hardcore" dancers. :lol:

Hardly any actually, only at underoath, there were skankpits at anti-flag, which is pretty much the same thing, but awesomer.

It rained like hell, everything was flooded, we were like 4 inches deep in water. it was amazing, I got absolutely friggin soaked.

But I was late, so I missed chiodos, which was pretty much the whole reason I went. :(

That was about 1\8th of a mile away from I work. Luckily I didn't have to listen to that [cabbage]. for some reason, I can here the music clearly 2 miles way, but not right down the street where I work.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I went yesterday and had an amazing time.

Bands I saw:

3oh!3-only band I didn't like, but my friend went solely for them so I went with her

Underoath- Good show, pits got a little close for comfort and a bunch of "hardcore" dancers were ruining them

Anti-Flag- Surprise performance of the day. I had only heard the name, but they were good although they were a little too politically charged for my usual liking.

Senses Fail- My second favorite band who was playing. It was the second time I had seen them and they were just as good.

A Day to Remember- I never knew exactly how popular these guys had become...the stage was packed. Very good performance but I was eating and stood way back away from everything. I also got a setlist when I moved to get to the front of the next show.

Alexisonfire- My favorite band who was going to be there. I got like 10 feet from the band and although I was getting pushed against the rail and getting kicked by all the crowd surfers I had to catch, I got to experience one of the best live performances I have ever seen.

I can see this being a yearly thing for me(at least through college)

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png