What specifics of warring/fighting makes it not fun?

red_Fat1

Well i was just thinking about pkri's and how people say its a waste of life etc so i just decided to make this topic.

[b]Do you think warring in PVP or CWA has a impact on not making warring fun?[/b]

[b]Why is why/not that?[b]

[b]At what length of a fight does a fight become boring for you?(Aimed at PKRI's)[/b]

[b]What is your favourite current/past thing about warring and why?[/b]

Please note if your using real examples of why it was boring try to leave the clans out to ensure the topic is as clean as possible.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Do you think warring in PVP or CWA has a impact on not making warring fun?

I find CWA fights with returning pretty boring. Still my favourite place for non-returning wars though or fun fights (such as a range-only war, etc).

Why is why/not that?

I'll be honest and say after 90 minutes of CWA fighting, on any map, I get bored out of my mind and just look forward to the end of it so I can do something else. Pvp fights have way more variables going on at once and due to the easier potential for KOs the fights often have a much faster pace. I can fight for 10 hours+ without getting bored on pvp.

At what length of a fight does a fight become boring for you?(Aimed at PKRI's)

About 90 minutes in CWA but I've never find a pvp fight boring and I've been at once 12.5 and 15 hours long from start to finish.

What is your favourite current/past thing about warring and why?

I kinda like getting piled when I have a full inventory of food cos I get to tank, it's no fun when I've been sniped to under 10 food and the other clan think I got miserably KOed.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

It is hard to stay motivated when losing in pvp, because returning is harder and you are losing rune sets. That said, if the fight is fairly close, then it isn't a big issue.

Why is why/not that?

Oops, answered this already.

At the level BK is at, I wouldn't want to do a pkri longer then 2 hours. I suppose I could put up with a 3 hour cap once in a while. For the higher ranked clans, I think a 12 hour cap is more reasonable.

I get a huge adrenaline rush from warring, especially when it's really close.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Do you think warring in PVP or CWA has a impact on not making warring fun? No

Why is why/not that? Once there is a clear victor or after about an hour in a PKRI I get bored.

At what length of a fight does a fight become boring for you?(Aimed at PKRI's) 1+ hour(s)

What is your favourite current/past thing about warring and why? I like kill messages due to a certain professional pride.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Personally, I find either equally enjoyable.

Why is why/not that?

I enjoy PvP because it's dangerous. I enjoy CWA because you don't have to worry about idiot crashers. Wars aren't usually boring for me. It's disheartening when we're losing, but I wouldn't call it boring.

Past 3-4 hours, it's no longer about who is the best clan, but who can outlast the other. I don't include "the ability to outlast" in my definition of a clan's proficiency. CWA helps illustrate what clan is more proficient, because you can definitively see the #of kills.

Quite frankly, I miss the space. We had all the worlds available to us. Crashing wasn't quite so devastating. The clan world is being strangled for our favorite deep wildy spots because Jagex keeps eliminating more and more PvP worlds, claiming we should instead use other parts of the map--this is almost impossible though, because most clans have a wide range of levels and would like to ensure that their members can attack EVERYONE.

hzvjpwS.gif

Do you think warring in PVP or CWA has a impact on not making warring fun? Honestly, I don't mind. This question is concerning warring, not PKRIs so returning isn't a factor but in standard warring, I don't mind at all.

Why is why/not that? It's stupid how the whole clan world is like 'PvP or it didn't happen' when they lose a fight but in reality, CWA is just as good if not better at showing how strong a clan is. The differences are so small when it comes down to the quality of fighters as PvP can be considered more risky meaning less people bind allowing for greater tanking but I still think they're equal.

At what length of a fight does a fight become boring for you?(Aimed at PKRI's) 4+ hours. We had a PKRI against MoD for 2.5 hours and it awesome; I enjoyed it completely. After a while though it would get too boring and repetitive, along with draining too much IRL time for me to continue.

What is your favourite current/past thing about warring and why? The effort from the clan's community to success. When Gladz has an official war, we go insane. There's so much hype that against other clans who normally pull the same as us, we exceed them. Before our RSD RAW war, our maximum turnout was about 55; we pulled 85 to the RAW fight.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Not really.

Why is why/not that?

Because the boring part about pkri is how the fight can drag off for a long time.

When it's over 3 hours. Personally, I can do the same thing for days straight, however at a certain point I get bored and only do that certain thing for the hell of it.

The loot at the end? Ah, I never really liked pkri in wildy anyways, so I can't really answer that -.-

22031_s.gif

Yes

Why is why/not that?

I tend to feel that losing items does have an impact on some members, but those are the ones that are less dedicated. I suppose the more money you have, the less worry you have on losing items.

I don't really find PKRI's boring. I only find when clan wars events don't give the opposition that we want when boredom does become a problem.

I feel it's both clans fighting as hard as they can for a win that makes warring fun. If no one tried hard, there wouldn't really be any point to it would there?

j0xPu5R.png