Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

God I hope Treyarch learns from all this crap in MW2 and makes one hell of a good cod7. In other words, remove commando and OMA from the next call of duty. HBS removal would be nice too (not sure if they had HBS in vietnam, anyway).

I don't think they have HBS now. If they do, it must be fairly recent.

I remember they had it in the book Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy so I'm guessing it exists somewhere...

And yeah googling it seems to come up with some results saying it's real. So yeah we have them, probably just for groups like SEALs and rangers, not for everybody though

I don't think they're really using them yet. Keep in mind the game takes place in 2016.

And was made by money hungry people known as IW!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hope Treyarch learns from all this crap in MW2 and makes one hell of a good cod7. In other words, remove commando and OMA from the next call of duty. HBS removal would be nice too (not sure if they had HBS in vietnam, anyway).

I don't think they have HBS now. If they do, it must be fairly recent.

I remember they had it in the book Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy so I'm guessing it exists somewhere...

And yeah googling it seems to come up with some results saying it's real. So yeah we have them, probably just for groups like SEALs and rangers, not for everybody though

I don't think they're really using them yet. Keep in mind the game takes place in 2016.

And was made by money hungry people known as IW!

Yes.... yes it was.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

The game gods smile upon me. 2 AC130s a chopper gunner and an EMP from care packages in the space of 2 hours.

It is Activision, which is why its such a good thing that IW are leaving them and breaking away. Though they are going to EA, they've got some kind of deal where they own the rights to the ganmes they make.

They sure do. http://kotaku.com/5515061/ousted-modern-warfare-2-creators-respawn-sign-with-former-rivals

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The game gods smile upon me. 2 AC130s a chopper gunner and an EMP from care packages in the space of 2 hours.

I had an EAD the other day which had 2 AC-130s, an Attack helicopter, and a Pave Low. But we had 189/200 points so I only got to use about half of the AC-130. I got one a couple of days ago that had 2 AC-130s, and again only got to use one of them. EAD is extremely aggravating. I had one yesterday that had 2 UAvs and 2 ammos in. On 19/25 of them and I'm never using it again, as I'm not prestiging.

I had an EAD the other day which had 2 AC-130s, an Attack helicopter, and a Pave Low. But we had 189/200 points so I only got to use about half of the AC-130. I got one a couple of days ago that had 2 AC-130s, and again only got to use one of them. EAD is extremely aggravating. I had one yesterday that had 2 UAvs and 2 ammos in. On 19/25 of them and I'm never using it again, as I'm not prestiging.

Played a bit more, in 1 day I've gotten 3 AC130s, a chopper gunner and 2 EMPs, all from my care packages. Feel really proud of myself. I also shot down a CG with a predator yesterday.

same. i was literally leaving matches when there were not enough shootdownable killstreaks that took 2 stingers max.

i ended up going to FFA to shoot down all the UAVs lol

Just do the pavelow glitch lol......

under the impression it was patched?

and I dont cheat anyways

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

But more importantly I hope Treyarch provides more community support. The support from IW was basically nill; that was probably one of the reasons the game was crap and still is crap. IW is just lucky the gameplay is addictive or I would go right back to cod5 with mah MP40.

You forgot thermal there buddy.

Thermal optics exist, just not that human bodies glow white while everything else is gray. Real thermal optics do the blue, yellow, green, red stuff.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

After playing this game for a grand total of 185 hours, I can safely say that it is so much freaking easier on 360 than PC. The number of hackers you get on PC is ridiculous, plus the game isnt well balanced for a keyboard and mouse, instead it was ported over with teh controls in mind of a controller, making the aiming and moving quite bodgy. Maps are hopelessly unbalanced compared to cod4, even with the new stimulus package coming out soon I don't have much hope for IW/Activision to make the game any more playable. The only way you can get any kills on PC is if you do the following:

- Tube

- Last Stand every time you die (you have to be good though)

- Run around and just Akimbo spray like a noob

- Tube (wait, what?)

The game is heaps of fun, but it is NOT balanced for PC play whatsoever. They didnt even think of balancing the controls or aiming :/. Most of the corridor firefights come down to a ridiculous amount of spray, and the only thing that takes any real skill (sniping) has ai assist in mind when you follow a target. But with marathon/lightweight it is impossible to shoot anyone down, unless you hardscope for 5 seconds following them across the map.

[bleep] this, I'm gonna go play cod4.

disturbeda.png

Unlocked Thermal for the P90, just because I could.

You use a scope on your P90? :mellow:

I'm using the P90 to get Bling Pro, and I thought to myself that since I hipfire with it, I should give it something ridiculous as the other attachment. The Thermal sprang to mind. Trust me it's a [bleep] getting kills while looking through the ACOG scope. Still, heads turn when they see you carving up with the Thermal as an attachment. I've even gotten a kill looking through the scope.

But more importantly I hope Treyarch provides more community support. The support from IW was basically nill; that was probably one of the reasons the game was crap and still is crap. IW is just lucky the gameplay is addictive or I would go right back to cod5 with mah MP40.

You forgot thermal there buddy.

Thermal optics exist, just not that human bodies glow white while everything else is gray. Real thermal optics do the blue, yellow, green, red stuff.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, i'm talking about his list of bull [cabbage] which needs to be deleted for the next MW game.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

MW2 doesn't deserve the nerdrage it gets but it definately has problems.

Probably these are the things that need sorting out for MW3:

-Deathstreaks need to go, copycat is ok though.

-Commando must go, probably MW2's biggest issue

-Last Stand, or if not removed at least make it so you don't get kill stole the whole time

-Noob Tubes need to take up perk 1 again, so no OMA or Scavenger

-Care Package needs to go, noobs do not deserve stuff like AC-130s for a 4 or even 3 kill streak. At least cap it at Harriers or something.

-Assault Rifles need a bit more sway/recoil

-HBS gone

-Thermal gone

-Akimbo should just go apart from on handguns.

-Some stuff needs rebalancing so they don't suck, e.g. Attack Helicopter is useless next to Harriers, Sentry Gun crap next to Predator.

MW2 doesn't deserve the nerdrage it gets but it definately has problems.

Probably these are the things that need sorting out for MW3:

-Deathstreaks need to go, copycat is ok though.

-Commando must go, probably MW2's biggest issue

-Last Stand, or if not removed at least make it so you don't get kill stole the whole time

-Noob Tubes need to take up perk 1 again, so no OMA or Scavenger

-Care Package needs to go, noobs do not deserve stuff like AC-130s for a 4 or even 3 kill streak. At least cap it at Harriers or something.

-Assault Rifles need a bit more sway/recoil

-HBS gone

-Thermal gone

-Akimbo should just go apart from on handguns.

-Some stuff needs rebalancing so they don't suck, e.g. Attack Helicopter is useless next to Harriers, Sentry Gun crap next to Predator.

1. Might happen.

2. Probably.

3. Definitely won't happen.

4. Might happen

5. Won't happen

6. Won't happen

7.Won't happen

8. Won't happen

9. Won't happen

10. Might happen

A lot of that stuff just won't happen because there are a million 12 year olds out there who would raise hell about it.

According to your profile you're 13

Whats wrong with hbs, akimbo and thermal....?

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with deathstreaks.

Copycat: It's just your own class if you have a problem with it then why do you use that class setup?

Matyrdom: It's better every 3/4 deaths than everytime they die right?

Final Stand: Just like last stand but they get to use their main weapon and can get back up. Again it only happens every 3/4 deaths

Painkillers: Not a problem in hardcore. Get over it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Whats wrong with hbs, akimbo and thermal....?

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with deathstreaks.

Copycat: It's just your own class if you have a problem with it then why do you use that class setup?

Matyrdom: It's better every 3/4 deaths than everytime they die right?

Final Stand: Just like last stand but they get to use their main weapon and can get back up. Again it only happens every 3/4 deaths

Painkillers: Not a problem in hardcore. Get over it.

painkillers is absolutely the worst deathstreak out there.