Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty epic! What map was it? I pictured the whole thing going on in Terminal.

It was since it was "security checkpoint, office next to security". I must say that was pretty cool, nothing I could ever do. :oops:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I'm at 11/40 FMJ jacket kills.

Full metal jacket jacket?

What is this madness?

I know not what you mean, good sir. Perhaps some bizarre event due to the high doses of LSD in your system from that "coffee" you received earlier?

19/40 FMJ kills. I find the best way to do it is set up camp at 25 feet; that is to say, the cockpit of the plane in terminal. Shots through glass count as penetration. Otherwise I

ll usually get 0-2 per game. I hate this challenge, though, since FMJ has really little use besides and every match I play is a match with a wasted perk, since I either use Bling in place of Scavenger or Slight of Hand or get very familiar with my iron sights. And my iron sights and I are not on speaking terms after she caught me with ACOG last week.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Pretty epic! What map was it? I pictured the whole thing going on in Terminal.

It was since it was "security checkpoint, office next to security". I must say that was pretty cool, nothing I could ever do. :oops:

Yes it was terminal lol. Sorry I forgot to mention that...was too excited.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Omg. I am literally shaking as I type this. Just two minutes ago I played the best game of my life.

So I start out on the rangers spawn in ground war domination with a WA2000. I pick off a few guys trying to take charlie, and I get 5 kills in about 2 minutes. So I do my predator missle, and hit their spawn, killing three guys and getting me harriers. I then aim my harriers at their spawn again, which kills one guy with the strike. Then the harrier gets 3 more kills, and I deploy my chopper gunner. And so I'm in the chopper gunner, absolutely owning because I was positioned right above their spawn (I literally held the tigger and aimed inside this building, and I would get multikills every 10 seconds). They were literally spawning and dying to my apache in less than a second. All this and my harrier is somehow still getting kills. So finally the bloodbath is over when my apache goes away. So I check the scoreboard and have a heart attack: 39 kills, 0 deaths. I start freaking out and shaking, knowing that I have already beaten my previous killstreak by 3. By now I've only got 3 shots left with my sniper, and I am all out of machine pistol ammo. So I quickly snipe this guy, and take his ACR w/ red dot. The last few minutes of the game I sneakily move around behind the security checkpoint area, taking out these 2 guys who know I'm there and are desperately trying to kill me. I get to 43 kills, and I'm hiding in the office, waiting for these two enemies to come back, when a STUPID TEAMMATE rushes in and tries to hide there too. So I'm sitting here, totally cussing this teammate out to GET THE **** OUT OF HERE! and not ruin my already insane killstreak. Next thing I know, I see an enemy rush in and knife my ally in the face. Then I run up to him but press my knife too early, and I miss, and I think It's all over... 43 was a good run, but for some reason the guy doesn't even notice me and runs right past me. I quickly pull out my ACR and shoot him in the back. Then I hide behind the security checkpoint again, and one of the enemies think he's smart and throws a flashbang. I aim my gun up to his body, start firing pratically randomly, all while completely blinded, and somehow kill him. I check the score again... 45 kills 0 deaths. Then a grenade lands beside me and kills me. :P

About 20 seconds later the game ends. I get MVP and supernatural (and nearly The Show!!)

But anyway there's my story. :mrgreen: Beat my previous killstreak by 9.

unless they changed it, you wouldn't have gotten the show even if you lived. apparently, you need exactly 10 kills 0 deaths for that accolade. a flawless game with more kills doesn't count.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

19/40 FMJ kills. I find the best way to do it is set up camp at 25 feet; that is to say, the cockpit of the plane in terminal. Shots through glass count as penetration.

It has to be the bullet that goes through the glass and kill them, not shooting through the window to kill someone and it breaking - that won't count as FMJ kills.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

i dont know how some of these people are getting so many AC-130 kills

as i mean, i see a bunch of people with the gold title for it yet i cant comprehend how they do it because when i go into the game against those guys, they can barely call out a dang care package let alone get an 11 kill streak without dying. so how they got 1000 kills with it is beyond me, as even i have troubles with 11 kill streaks from time to time.

Rucky.png

Omg. I am literally shaking as I type this. Just two minutes ago I played the best game of my life.

So I start out on the rangers spawn in ground war domination with a WA2000. I pick off a few guys trying to take charlie, and I get 5 kills in about 2 minutes. So I do my predator missle, and hit their spawn, killing three guys and getting me harriers. I then aim my harriers at their spawn again, which kills one guy with the strike. Then the harrier gets 3 more kills, and I deploy my chopper gunner. And so I'm in the chopper gunner, absolutely owning because I was positioned right above their spawn (I literally held the tigger and aimed inside this building, and I would get multikills every 10 seconds). They were literally spawning and dying to my apache in less than a second. All this and my harrier is somehow still getting kills. So finally the bloodbath is over when my apache goes away. So I check the scoreboard and have a heart attack: 39 kills, 0 deaths. I start freaking out and shaking, knowing that I have already beaten my previous killstreak by 3. By now I've only got 3 shots left with my sniper, and I am all out of machine pistol ammo. So I quickly snipe this guy, and take his ACR w/ red dot. The last few minutes of the game I sneakily move around behind the security checkpoint area, taking out these 2 guys who know I'm there and are desperately trying to kill me. I get to 43 kills, and I'm hiding in the office, waiting for these two enemies to come back, when a STUPID TEAMMATE rushes in and tries to hide there too. So I'm sitting here, totally cussing this teammate out to GET THE **** OUT OF HERE! and not ruin my already insane killstreak. Next thing I know, I see an enemy rush in and knife my ally in the face. Then I run up to him but press my knife too early, and I miss, and I think It's all over... 43 was a good run, but for some reason the guy doesn't even notice me and runs right past me. I quickly pull out my ACR and shoot him in the back. Then I hide behind the security checkpoint again, and one of the enemies think he's smart and throws a flashbang. I aim my gun up to his body, start firing pratically randomly, all while completely blinded, and somehow kill him. I check the score again... 45 kills 0 deaths. Then a grenade lands beside me and kills me. :P

About 20 seconds later the game ends. I get MVP and supernatural (and nearly The Show!!)

But anyway there's my story. :mrgreen: Beat my previous killstreak by 9.

unless they changed it, you wouldn't have gotten the show even if you lived. apparently, you need exactly 10 kills 0 deaths for that accolade. a flawless game with more kills doesn't count.

Actually, I've gotten The Show over 60 times. :P And actually you don't need exactly 10 kills 0 deaths, it can be over 10 kills, just as long as you have 0 deaths.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

19/40 FMJ kills. I find the best way to do it is set up camp at 25 feet; that is to say, the cockpit of the plane in terminal. Shots through glass count as penetration.

It has to be the bullet that goes through the glass and kill them, not shooting through the window to kill someone and it breaking - that won't count as FMJ kills.

Yea, I know. Terminal's also great for shooting through the plane itself, but it's a bit tougher that way. Meanwhile I have 6 left.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I just realized scavenger restocks claymores. :wall:

How does restocking C4 work? Activate the first one, then the second?

:?:

Both at the same time.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I just realized scavenger restocks claymores. :wall:

How does restocking C4 work? Activate the first one, then the second?

:?:

Both at the same time.

double tap square when you have scavenger on so u dont throw the c4 but detonate it.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Got FAL Mastery, decided to try my hand at sniping. I'm not very good with it. I did, however, managed to get Perfectionist. I have a Ranger as my secondary for my sniper class and I've unlocked akimbo, now I wonder...do I want to be that guy? Ranger is a 1-hit kill anyway, I don't see the point.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Had a sick snipe today. I headshotted a guy, but the guy behind him had thrown C4 and my bullet hit the C4 midair and killed that guy. Plus it was game ending, lol.

Wow that should be a challenge. How about "How the ****?" (riding off the 'How the?' challenge)

Kill an enemy by hitting their C4 in midair as the game winning killcam. 100000 exp and a lobby-full of enemies cussing you out. :thumbsup:

dangsig.png

Do you guys have one level that you are excellent at?

It seems every time I play Karachi I get 25+ kills and 1-5 deaths. :blink:

Same. :razz: I snipe on that one roof (the highest point in the game). When someone tries to come up, I do something sneaky. I jump off that roof, then go back up the stairs really fast. I see the enemy looking around for me, then I run up to him and knife him in the back. Thing is, he doesn't even suspect that I was the sniper on the roof. The killcam makes it look like I was just some random guy who went up the stairs the same time he did. So chances are he will come back and try to do it again, thinking the first time was just bad luck. But he will be wrong... again and again and again. :twisted:

dangsig.png

I went 39-2 on wasteland sniping today, with harrier, pavelow, chopper gunner as my killstreak. I also got a double headshot with one sniper bullet, which unlocked two challenges. And, I got the 250 headshots on the Barrett 50 cal, unlocking Fall Camo :thumbsup: I only have 4 more perks to get the VI challenge and emblem left, which are marathon, lightweight, sitrep, and danger close. Which all take forever.

2s0cxth.png

Marathon and lightweight can be used together easily.

I got danger close pro by using gernade launcher on my TAR. Using 1-Man Army has a restocking.

Sitrep is really useful if I could find 200(?) enemy devices to kill. 4x footsteps heard would help.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Anyone else use the Predator, Harrier, Pavelow set-up on Favela? Works really well.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Marathon and lightweight can be used together easily.I got danger close pro by using gernade launcher on my TAR. Using 1-Man Army has a restocking.Sitrep is really useful if I could find 200(?) enemy devices to kill. 4x footsteps heard would help.

I know they aren't necessarily hard to get, they just take FOREVER. Running 250 miles for lightweight and the 120 or so for marathon would take a long time. Danger close wouldn't be as hard. Sitrep is very useful, but the 750 things you need to destroy for the emblem just seems impossible

2s0cxth.png

Ump and Mp5k are the best "run around" weapons imo. Both can pack a punch even when silenced(which is what I do unless I use srambler)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.