Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Ump and Mp5k are the best "run around" weapons imo. Both can pack a punch even when silenced(which is what I do unless I use srambler)

UMP Akimbo in the Scrapyard was nice to get plenty of kills. Attempting to train up my .44 magnum though to get the Tactical Knife, then I can run around annoying the heck out of people. :thumbup: I've fallen victim to such people before, so vengeance time. :razz:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have 4 more perks to get the VI challenge and emblem left, which are marathon, lightweight, sitrep, and danger close. Which all take forever.

If you want to get DC quickly, use an assault rifle (your choice) with noob tube, RPG/AT4, Danger close, claymores/semtex, and scavange to restock. It is a very fun class to use, pisses many people off :thumbsup: Plus DCpro is very useful for getting nukes, since it increases air-support damage.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Got FAL Mastery.

*gives you a cookie*

best gun in the game TBH

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Got FAL Mastery.

*gives you a cookie*

best gun in the game TBH

*cough* TAR-21*ACOUGH SNEEZE*

Bloddy NYQUIL WONT KICK IN YET!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wow so I think MW2 is bleeding into real life. During school today in math, when we had an hour long, extremely boring lesson over graphing polynomials. I kept on hearing "Enemy UAV online!" or "Tango sucka!" (thanks to the above poster for reminding me) or "ENEMY AYE CEE ONE THIRTY IN THE AIR!@@," and dozens more of those helpful calls your terrorist or british buddy gives you ingame. I was kind of enjoying the little voices, when I started imagining myself in different maps in different tight situations and how to get out of them. Like in Afgan, if I was trapped in the opium fields in the enemy spawn, or if I were in Scrapyard, hiding in this small corner of a building while multiple enemies were slaughtering my allies outside, or if I were in Favela, on the sniper roof knowing there are two ways onto the roof, and several other tactical positions to take me out. I was so caught up in my little MW2 fantasy I suddenly stopped myself and realized I had gone insane. I had played so many hours of MW2 that I had become obsessed over it, thinking nothing of it. Two ways into the house. Over twenty ways into second story. Avoid second story. Three ways into building, multiple stories. Stay in corners with heartbeat pointed at wall. One way up the brick house, but body exposed. Avoid brick house. Snipers potentially on boat house. Always check boat house roof before rushing. Sniper hill hotspot. Proceed with caution and be aware there are approximately six hiding spots and multiple snipers. All teammates dead. Go silent. Enemy harriers incoming. Avoid spawn and flags. Enemy predator missle incoming. Get the **** away from teammates. Four ways into first story in Sub base, two ways into second story. Three ways onto roof. Three ways into plane, multiple hiding spots. Avoid plane at all costs. Sniper spots behind opium fields, on sniper hill, in bunker, in second bunker, on top of plane wing, in cave, on top of rock behind cave, in grass to left of cave.

And the one I hear most of all is... ENEMY UAV ONLINE! Especially in that goddam terrorist voice.

Help me! :sad:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

i was on today after about a week of not playing and OMG, does everyone hide with heartbet sensors now?

every time i die i look at the kill cam and its nothing but heart beat sensors, even with Ninja Pro it's like they still know where i am W/O a UAV in the air.

Rucky.png

Wow so I think MW2 is bleeding into real life. During school today in math, when we had an hour long, extremely boring lesson over graphing polynomials. I kept on hearing "Enemy UAV online!" or "Tango sucka!" (thanks to the above poster for reminding me) or "ENEMY AYE CEE ONE THIRTY IN THE AIR!@@," and dozens more of those helpful calls your terrorist or british buddy gives you ingame. I was kind of enjoying the little voices, when I started imagining myself in different maps in different tight situations and how to get out of them. Like in Afgan, if I was trapped in the opium fields in the enemy spawn, or if I were in Scrapyard, hiding in this small corner of a building while multiple enemies were slaughtering my allies outside, or if I were in Favela, on the sniper roof knowing there are two ways onto the roof, and several other tactical positions to take me out. I was so caught up in my little MW2 fantasy I suddenly stopped myself and realized I had gone insane. I had played so many hours of MW2 that I had become obsessed over it, thinking nothing of it. Two ways into the house. Over twenty ways into second story. Avoid second story. Three ways into building, multiple stories. Stay in corners with heartbeat pointed at wall. One way up the brick house, but body exposed. Avoid brick house. Snipers potentially on boat house. Always check boat house roof before rushing. Sniper hill hotspot. Proceed with caution and be aware there are approximately six hiding spots and multiple snipers. All teammates dead. Go silent. Enemy harriers incoming. Avoid spawn and flags. Enemy predator missle incoming. Get the **** away from teammates. Four ways into first story in Sub base, two ways into second story. Three ways onto roof. Three ways into plane, multiple hiding spots. Avoid plane at all costs. Sniper spots behind opium fields, on sniper hill, in bunker, in second bunker, on top of plane wing, in cave, on top of rock behind cave, in grass to left of cave.

And the one I hear most of all is... ENEMY UAV ONLINE! Especially in that goddam terrorist voice.

The only thing I have is that if I see abreviations like EMP or UMP I think of cod first.

i was on today after about a week of not playing and OMG, does everyone hide with heartbet sensors now?

every time i die i look at the kill cam and its nothing but heart beat sensors, even with Ninja Pro it's like they still know where i am W/O a UAV in the air.

I have actually seen myself show up on HBS even with ninja pro, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was glitchy (and no, there weren't any of my teammates around).

Also, pretty sure there are a couple of guns that even with silencers, you still show up on radar. #-o

I have actually seen myself show up on HBS even with ninja pro, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was glitchy (and no, there weren't any of my teammates around).

Also, pretty sure there are a couple of guns that even with silencers, you still show up on radar. #-o

It's been confirmed to be a glitch on the killcam, Ninja still works. Silencer glitches happen on the M240 and M9, maybe some more as well.

Got my 2nd nuke this prestige, so got the GTNW title. Also got the Spinning green star from 'Ultimate Sacrifice'. Both nukes I got are from the ACR. :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Wow so I think MW2 is bleeding into real life. During school today in math, when we had an hour long, extremely boring lesson over graphing polynomials. I kept on hearing "Enemy UAV online!" or "Tango sucka!" (thanks to the above poster for reminding me) or "ENEMY AYE CEE ONE THIRTY IN THE AIR!@@," and dozens more of those helpful calls your terrorist or british buddy gives you ingame. .

Kay.

At this point it seems rather healthy to stop playing the game when you hear the in game voices in real life.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Lol, claymore kill with harrier.

I was playing a game on Wasteland, and planted a claymore. As soon as it hit the ground, I hear a sniper shot, saw the bullet, and my claymore blew up, 1/2 of a second after I planted it. I didn't die, but was hurt. Was like WHOAAAOAOAOAOA2AAOA that was close.

I called in my first legit, non-care packaged Pave Low today. Got rid of care package in favor of predator-Harrier-Pave Low. Got my 5 for Predator, got 1 kill with the missile, came on two guys. I killed one, the other shot me, I went into Last Stand, round ends as the guy is standing over me about to knife. Next round begins, call in the harriers, one kill, bam, Chopper inbound. Got like 5 kills with that thing. Used AUG HBAR with Thumper and Danger Close instead of my usual FAL/Stinger setup. I like it. The thing about the FAL is that, being semi-automatic, it'll usually lose in a direct firefight with another assault rifle. Gotta pull the trigger really, really fast.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Was playing earlier this morning, after a few frustrating rounds, i finally got a chopper gunner out in hopes of achieveing my 25th nuke, unfortunately as i was shooting some people, one guy spawned near where I was hiding, and i accidentally shot myself at 22 kills w/o dying.

kinda bummed me out, as 25 is a nice number to land on, but until then, just have to try again later on in a different game.

Rucky.png

I really wish there was a hardcore FFA. I hate normal games, except demolition, and maybe a few games of ground war and sabotage. Everything else is hardcore. I play 3rd person once in a while with my friends who play nothing but that, but otherwise nothing else.

Finally Prestiged for the first time :thumbsup:

Also, on TD express, I killed every single person on the team, all 6, with one predator! I have no idea why they were all standing there, but it got me the Grim Reaper title, and a tiger emblem. Idk what the challenge was called

2s0cxth.png

Kill 5 enemies with a single predator? Or is it kill the entire team? I remember doing that challenge... five enemies all spawned at once in the open near the building with three stories (the one with the sniper platform above) on Quarry.

Oh and also I had a funny predator kill on wasteland yesterday. The entire enemy team were in the caves, so I aim my predator in the caves, and kill four of em. :mrgreen:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .