Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was dumb. I hate all those video makers that put there damn name and how you should subscribe and give them 5 stars and all that crap, and then half the video is over. ill rate and subsribe to what i want. no need to dictate my actions :rolleyes:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

O yeah, 65 Miles till Lightweight Emb, hoping to get before I go back School on Friday :unsure:

RUN FOREST RUN!!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

49 Miles left, hope to get 35-40 Miles by end of today. :thumbup:

EDITL: I got Fall of UMP45 and I also got UMP45 Mastery II Emblem :shades:

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Have any of you guys seen SandyRavage's Vector Thermal game? I tried that and it was impossible :ohnoes:

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

STG-44 wasn't really overpowered. The issue with the ACR is that it has 0 recoil.

Tubing wasn't really a problem in CoD4 or WaW, its a problem in MW2 because

1. Tubes no longer take perk one

2. With the addition of bling people can tube and have an RDS, which was putting a lot of people off using them in CoD4

3. OMA/Scavenger tubes; nuff said.

So tubes can stay in they just need to make using them a lot less desirable.

There are a ton more issues than those you mentioned, like spawns, killstreaks, secondaries as a whole, thermal, HBS, lag, etc

It is when they keep using crappy peer-to-peer hosting.

I've never actually had a problem with my connection daily. I mean yeah, there are those annoying people who turn off their xbox/ps3 in the middle of a match, but you can't fix that. I think IW did a great thing when they did the host quitting in the middle of the game thing didn't just end the match.

I think the old COD4/WAW killstreaks weren't enough, ie. 3/5/7. I like the customisable killstreaks idea, it just shouldn't be completely overpowered.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Its not the lag its the kids ragequitting, and they can fix that by using a different hosting mechanic. MW2's host migration is better than nothing but it only works about half the time and I've seen it repeatedly pick the same guy to host even though his connection is terrible.

Today, I just really realized how really broken this game is.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's kind of annoying when people go around using the grenade launcher the whole time. They don't fire a single bullet, just launch grenades.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~