Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Urban is nice i'll agree, but Fall is orange and yellow <3

It's almost 8 times harder to get though, but if I had Fall for every gun I wouldn't complain.

Got into a hacked server with the supposed promise of "Unlock Everything!". Used the match to practise quickscoping instead, since I don't want another ban on my account (do you get bans for unlocking via hacked servers?).

Depends if you intentionally went into a hacked server to unlock stuff, or whether you randomly just came accross it in matchmaking.

I always seem to come across hacked lobbies in multiplayer, although they are getting rarer.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I agree with the lower levels unlocking better guns. Unsilenced famas is one hit kill with a single burst to the chest up. Provided you dont miss the first burst (which happens to me sometimes), you're garanteed to get a kill. Also the TAR isnt bad either... more like a gun with less range than the famas but a little safer to use (since its automatic). Those are the two main ARs I use.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I think people are pro if they go positive with the f2k

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I think people are pro if they go positive with the f2k

Which really isnt hard at all.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think about a month ago there was a rumor that the f2k had its recoil significantly reduced. Some kid put up a fake vid on youtube which caused a one-day sensation on the IW forums. For a single day or two almost everyone was using the f2k, then they realized it still had a massive recoil and the rumors were entirely false.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I think about a month ago there was a rumor that the f2k had its recoil significantly reduced. Some kid put up a fake vid on youtube which caused a one-day sensation on the IW forums. For a single day or two almost everyone was using the f2k, then they realized it still had a massive recoil and the rumors were entirely false.

Trolling on that scale is pretty amazing xD

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

So I'm doing a project for Statistics class where I have to collect some data and find the correlation between them. The topic I chose was the correlation between playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (online) and doing homework. So if you play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (this specific game), would you be willing to answer three questions? This is all serious so please answer seriously or don't answer at all (though estimation is okay).

1. How many total days (24 hour-period) have you spent playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

2. What is your average kill-to-death ratio (all game types inclusive)?

3. About how much time do you spend doing homework each day?

Thank you for your help and if this is in the wrong place, could a mod please move it?

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

1. 18 Days

2. Terrible, 0.96

3. Depends on coursework, but probably 1-2hrs a day

A7x_fan_4eva.png

14 Skills at 99 All Skills 85+ 2370+ Total

3058 Glacor Kills 326 Shards of Armadyl 1 Ragefire 1 Glaiven 2 Steadfast 33 Effigys

17 Abyssal Whips 5 Staff of Light 5 Dark Bows 40 Dragon Boots 16 Polypore Sticks

62 Barrow Items 6 Pharah Sceptres 117 Effigys

1. How many total days (24 hour-period) have you spent playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? 15 days

2. What is your average kill-to-death ratio (all game types inclusive)? 1.09, 1.18 on Second Acc.

3. About how much time do you spend doing homework each day? Only get like two each week lol, so max for both, 1 hour?

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Merging with the CoD:MW2 thread.

Thank you, I didn't know where to put it.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

1. Not looked at my stats in months, but think around 10 days.

2. Hovered around 1.85 most of the time.

3. Meh probably about an hour increasing progressively up towards the exams.

Try posting this on the IW forums, they might just laugh you out of it but you'll probably get a hell of a lot more data.

1. Maybe about 12 days?

2. 1.53 kdr

3. i dont play MW2 anymore now that i have reach (which takes skill to play), and i rarely play xbox on weekdays due to HW, so i do about 2 - 3hrs of hw a day

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

1. Sitting at around 3 days I think

2. 1.62

3. Don't play it much anymore.

Saying that, I played for the first time in ages a few days ago. I really couldn't give a [cabbage] about my stats on it anymore so me and a friend made some unusual classes and had a ball trying to make them work. Akimbo G18s are awesome.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

1. About 20 days, most of the time I just play it to listen to the main menu beats though.

2. Horrible, like 0.9 (compensating for my apalling rate when I was a noob now)

3. 3-4 hours, although I'm nearing exams now.

Fun class:

Riot Shield

Anything, would recommend the rafficas though.

Blast shield/C4/Throwing knife

Any special grenade

Marathon/Scavenger

Hardline Pro/Lightweight

Last Stand

Final Stand

So fun to play on Domination. You get them raging all over you haha

1. About 20 days, most of the time I just play it to listen to the main menu beats though.

I'm pretty sure it only hold track of actual in-game time when you're playing matches.

You can view your total time of even having the game in the tray somewhere in the single player menu, you'll be suprised.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png