Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, people with a hacked 360 can't boot up their downloaded version of MW2 or Black Ops (And Reach).

This makes me happy. Not that they won't figure out a way to get around it but still.

They created a patch for their games (for a new burned copy) like the same day as the dashboard update, which lets them online without updating their modifications.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

"everything that i don't like is bad!"

What would be the point in the discussion if not for opinions? Jesus christ kid.

"everyone that disagrees with me must be a kid!"

Birthday:

February 12, 1996

Kids arguing with kids IMO.

"everything that i don't like is bad!"

What would be the point in the discussion if not for opinions? Jesus christ kid.

"everyone that disagrees with me must be a kid!"

Birthday:

February 12, 1996

Kids arguing with kids IMO.

Damn kids need to get off my lawn.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

It's 2011 and you guys are still going over the kid argument

What the [bleep]

Well, the ones arguing aren't that smart in the first place.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

oh no, you've caught me, not everyone on the internet is the same age. i will now sulk in a corner because o master skully has defeated me with his iron wit :rolleyes:

But MW2 is 18+.

You naughty boy.

The ESRB isn't the law, it's a suggestion.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

oh no, you've caught me, not everyone on the internet is the same age. i will now sulk in a corner because o master skully has defeated me with his iron wit :rolleyes:

But MW2 is 18+.

You naughty boy.

It is for buying, but not playing.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

But MW2 is 18+.

You naughty boy.

Isn't it just store policy so that they don't get sued because little Timmy bought GTA with his birthday money?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

But MW2 is 18+.

You naughty boy.

Isn't it just store policy so that they don't get sued because little Timmy bought GTA with his birthday money?

I quite honestly have no idea. D:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber