Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

nvm wrong cod topic :\

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're releasing Modern Warfare 3 this year...

And where did you see this?

Yeah, I heard a different company was making it... their name started with a P, I forget.

Regardless, IW definitely deserves another chance. Treyarch maybe not, but I'll definitely buy MW3 if it's by IW.

The new or the old IW? Some/most of the people that left the old IW made a new company or something, so I doubt they could release a CoD game.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Modern Warfare 2 is an unbalanced pile of [cabbage]. Sometimes I get the urge to play it, then I realize it was a giant waste of time to even put the disc in.

I know people complain about noobtubes in Black Ops now, but I have ~80 hours of multiplayer time and I rarely see any grenade launchers. I get noobtubed multiple times in every MW2 game, easily. The community on MW2 also seems to be much worse/younger to me too, not to say that Black Ops doesn't have its own smaller problems. And the killstreaks in Mw2 were way too [bleep]ing obnoxious.

Yeah, I heard a different company was making it... their name started with a P, I forget.

Regardless, IW definitely deserves another chance. Treyarch maybe not, but I'll definitely buy MW3 if it's by IW.

Please explain how IW deserves another chance. They didn't even TRY to fix Modern Warfare 2. Meanwhile, Treyarch has been keeping it together and you don't think they "deserve another chance"?

P.S. The old IW members created a studio called Respawn and the other developer releasing a Call of Duty game this year is called Sledgehammer Games.

Here's an idea: Get rid of the [developmentally delayed]ed [wagon] kill streaks in the game and keep it simple like it was in CoD4. There is no need for a player to be able to use some of these ridiculous killstreaks because they can get a 4/5 kill streak (or w/e) and then camp in a corner using a helicopter.

I agree. Why give someone even more of an advantage when they just kicked a lot of ass? UAV and such are fine, but the OP ones like helicopter just completely destroy the match. Don't even get me started with tactical nukes.

Of course that being said it'll still sell a billion copies and people will think it is awesome since the game is designed to make you feel like a champ through all of the random XP gains, unlocks, killstreaks, ect.

Modern Warfare 2 is an unbalanced pile of [cabbage].

+2

That being said, I'm about to pop it in. :boohoo:

Please explain how IW deserves another chance. They didn't even TRY to fix Modern Warfare 2. Meanwhile, Treyarch has been keeping it together and you don't think they "deserve another chance"?

What exactly have Treyarch done to keep anything together? All they've done is piss people off.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

World at War and Black Ops are only enjoyable by decent players, it seems.

Getting in a tank and racking up a 7 killstreak to get dogs which are almost guaranteed to kill you whilst complaining about MW2's overpowered killstreaks takes so much skill, huh?

Modern Warfare 2 is an unbalanced pile of [cabbage]. Sometimes I get the urge to play it, then I realize it was a giant waste of time to even put the disc in.

I know people complain about noobtubes in Black Ops now, but I have ~80 hours of multiplayer time and I rarely see any grenade launchers. I get noobtubed multiple times in every MW2 game, easily. The community on MW2 also seems to be much worse/younger to me too, not to say that Black Ops doesn't have its own smaller problems. And the killstreaks in Mw2 were way too [bleep]ing obnoxious.

In my 1 day of playing time, I've been killed by 100+ RC Cars. <_<

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

In my 1 day of playing time, I've been killed by 100+ RC Cars. <_<

Yeah, but in 24 hours of playing, that's only like 1 every 12 minutes ie. once a game. ;)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

World at War and Black Ops are only enjoyable by decent players, it seems.

Getting in a tank and racking up a 7 killstreak to get dogs which are almost guaranteed to kill you whilst complaining about MW2's overpowered killstreaks takes so much skill, huh?

Tanks are so easy to avoid and destroy, it's hilarious. They're nowhere near as powerful as Battlefield tanks and they're only decently helpful when an already skilled player is in control of both the main gun and the MG. Also, dogs are hardly a problem if you know how to knife. Much easier to take out than a chopper from COD4 or a Chopper Gunner with the pilot just holding down R1.

Well during my experience of WaW before returning to CoD4, nobody on my team bothered to destroy tanks. You can't compare it to Battlefield because it's not even another CoD game. You don't need to be "skillful" to operate one either. And at the knifing thing, yeah that's all well and fine till 2 or 3 dogs decide to jump you at once. Choppers in CoD4 weren't OP so there was no worry about shooting those down or not, and i'm not even condoning the Chopper Gunner from MW2. RT*

Well during my experience of WaW before returning to CoD4, nobody on my team bothered to destroy tanks. You can't compare it to Battlefield because it's not even another CoD game. You don't need to be "skillful" to operate one either. And at the knifing thing, yeah that's all well and fine till 2 or 3 dogs decide to jump you at once. Choppers in CoD4 weren't OP so there was no worry about shooting those down or not, and i'm not even condoning the Chopper Gunner from MW2. RT*

YOU DESTROY THE TANKS. Don't always rely on your team. It only takes one well placed Satchel Charge to bring a tank down from full health. As for the dogs, try using a gun. When 2 or 3 dogs decide to run after me, I begin by killing 1 or 2 with my .357 Magnum and then knife the spare. Then again, I don't usually let the other team get Dogs. Choppers were a bit overpowered in COD4. They sometimes shot through walls, there was no outrunning them, they're coded to first priority the opposing top player (in this case, me), and they were damn near impossible to take them down with the terrible unguided RPGs.