Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

m10 isnt "bad", though just 4 rounds (6 with extend) is kinda low for a shotty you kinda spam with.

spas12 with holographic is legit. you can snipe with that [cabbage]

4 rounds is fine.

Why is every semi auto weapon seen as something you spam...?

It won't get you kills.

Off topic:

Heres part 2 of that frozen crossing video if anyone cares. Good, but kinda cheesy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08ViuvORRM

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there like a secret way to get good at this game other than playing a lot and learning the maps? I still seem to really suck at it even though I've been playing it for a while now :P

There is... but use this forbidden demonic power at your own risk....

Any assault rifle + grenade launcher

No sidearm

One Man Army

Danger Close

Commando Pro

Claymores

Whatever spec grenade you want

Jokes aside, just keep playing. I'm not even half good even though I've had this game for over 4 months...

The shotguns on here are completely insane compared to CoD4. On CoD4 they suck lets be honest, though fun to use. One of the only things on here I enjoyed more than on CoD4 was the SPAS-12, I hope they include it unchanged in Black Ops but make it a primary. Actually haven't we already seen it in the trailers?

Bit of a bummer in that I had to make a new 360 account. My old one was bugged whereby it wasn't "remembering" I had patches for games and forcing me to sign in and out and download them every time I put a new game in.

I was wondering when BlackOps come out will you be able to trade MW2 for it and pay like £20 or so, I would just LOL if Game Stores didn't.

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

The shotguns on here are completely insane compared to CoD4. On CoD4 they suck lets be honest, though fun to use. One of the only things on here I enjoyed more than on CoD4 was the SPAS-12, I hope they include it unchanged in Black Ops but make it a primary. Actually haven't we already seen it in the trailers?

Yes. They also talked about how you can use incendiary rounds with the Spas dubbed: "Dragons Breath"

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Bit of a bummer in that I had to make a new 360 account. My old one was bugged whereby it wasn't "remembering" I had patches for games and forcing me to sign in and out and download them every time I put a new game in.

Shotguns are pretty good in cod4 as well, it really depends on the map.

The real problem with shotguns in cod4 is juggernaut, martyrdom, and slow run speed.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Today I found out what noobtubing is.

It's fun. It's also the only way I can get killstreaks :[

Yeees...Let the noob flow through you...

emperor.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Found a cute glitch (it's useless). If you beat a game whilst running out of a controllable killstreak simultaneously (e.g. game over just as the Predator is about to hit), you'll close your laptop and gain full control (won't freeze in place like everyone else) for the few seconds of the music played. Pretty useless glitch though. (can't kill anyone, but you can shoot your gun)

emperor.jpg

lololololol

i use a explosives class when i get fed up with the BS while in a game (this is also my "[bleep] you boosters" class when i play FFA):

scar-h w/ tube

rpg x2

semtex (though should start using blast shield because i keep suicidng with the rpg)

flash nade

marathon pro

danger close pro

ninja pro

martyrdom

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

lololololol

i use a explosives class when i get fed up with the BS while in a game (this is also my "[bleep] you boosters" class when i play FFA):

scar-h w/ tube

rpg x2

semtex (though should start using blast shield because i keep suicidng with the rpg)

flash nade

marathon pro

danger close pro

ninja pro

martyrdom

Nooo...use sleight of hand, you'll release the noob even quicker!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I got my first nuke of 10th prestige using a typical ACR class on Scrapyard out of all maps.

Lmao ive nuked scrapyard like 5 times using the acr and other typical classes. Its easy if you know the map.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Thought this was pretty cool :D

ScreenShot010.png

omg 4-27!!!!! thats almost as bad as a kid i once played against that went 0-25 or something like that. and he wasnt AFK either lololol

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Thought this was pretty cool :D

ScreenShot010.png

omg 4-27!!!!! thats almost as bad as a kid i once played against that went 0-25 or something like that. and he wasnt AFK either lololol

Maybe it's his first game. I know I did that bad my first few games.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.