What happened to the laughs?

Dizzle229

That is what my last sentence was about. But the rest of it holds true for everywhere else; there is little serious discussion among at least my peers these days. And maybe that's what she said isn;t what you're looking for, but we still don't necessarily need to have funny topics "full of win" all the time.

I see what you're saying, but I'm not out to destroy all seriousness on OT.

I just want a few more lighthearted threads is all, and it seems we got them. As for the "gold" threads, those are only worth it if they happen by accident. Remember how small the "So I ate a pice of glass......" thread was supposed to be? It ended up being an OT meme.

P.S. Is it so hard to believe that not every kid on the internet under 15 is the typical kid on Xbox Live screaming hax into his mic everytime he doesn't win?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Is it so hard to believe that not every kid on the internet under 15 is the typical kid on Xbox Live screaming hax into his mic everytime he doesn't win?

Apparently anyone under the age of 15 loves pokemon, doesn't type in full sentances and is incredibly immature. I beg to differ...

Apparently anyone under the age of 15 loves pokemon, doesn't type in full sentances and is incredibly immature. I beg to differ...

I second this notion.

On Topic, I actually like some of the serious topics. It gives me a lot to think about sometimes. Sure, the occasional laugh is great, but I don't need a laugh 24/7.

I'm curious, how am I incredibly immature?

Also: When did I say I like Pokemon? And it's the internet. wul u pref3r vif i tipet liek tis?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Also: When did I say I like Pokemon? And it's the internet. wul u pref3r vif i tipet liek tis?

No, I was being sarcastic. I was saying that people under the age of 15 aren't like that. Well, I basically gatherd the three things that are steryotyped onto younger people, and said thats not what people under the age of 15/14 or whatever.

Because that made almost no sense to me I'll reword it:

People under the age of 14/15 are not raving morons.

No, I was being sarcastic. I was saying that people under the age of 15 aren't like that. Well, I basically gatherd the three things that are steryotyped onto younger people, and said thats not what people under the age of 15/14 or whatever.

Wow, I got owned on that one :oops:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Wow, I got owned on that one :oops:

Ha, no Problem. :lol:

Why does everyone hate pokemon? :cry:

*Hugs Skull* It's Ok, pokemon is cool, but is a bit kiddy. Then again, kiddy can be fun ;)

Being able to type coherent sentences has no significant correlation to whether you're a moron or not. Make of that what you will.

ur rite if i tlk lik dis ppl tink im smrt.

*Hugs Skull* It's Ok, pokemon is cool, but is a bit kiddy. Then again, kiddy can be fun ;)

Being able to type coherent sentences has no significant correlation to whether you're a moron or not. Make of that what you will.

You're missing the point (again). Just because you have grasped the concept of "vowels = GOOD" doesn't make you a genius any more than removing your pants before taking a [cabbage] does. And it certainly doesn't make me any more inclined to read the garbage you write when I realise that hey, you're yet another clueless little kid with an overinflated sense of self-importance.

I'm tired of every 14 year old kid who wears his ability to type coherent sentences like a [bleep]ing badge of honor. Get over yourself you smug little child.

2009rb9.jpg

You're missing the point (again). Just because you have grasped the concept of "vowels = GOOD" doesn't make you a genius any more than removing your pants before taking a [cabbage] does. And it certainly doesn't make me any more inclined to read the garbage you write when I realise that hey, you're still a clueless little child with an overinflated sense of self-importance.

I'm tired of every 14 year old kid who wears his ability to type coherent sentences like a [bleep] badge of honor. Get over yourself you smug little child.

I'm tired of everyone who is older then me treating me like a piece of [bleep]. God, everyone who was born before me acts the they deserve a god damn medal.

you're still a clueless little child with an overinflated sense of self-importance.
Your no better, or important then me, and I'm not more important then you. I never acted important, I'm saying that just because I'm younger then you doesn't mean I'm a raving moron.

I'm tired of every 14 year old kid who wears his ability to type coherent sentences like a [bleep] badge of honor

Again, I was reffering to a steryotype made by other people, and saying that it doesn't apply to everyone. I said that to defend myself, not to boast about it. So stop acting like your so amazing, your really not.

Holy crap, can you all just shut up and stop arguing about who's important?

What ever happened to the laughs and the love? :uhh:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

[...]

Guess what, if someone treats you like a child it's because you behave like one. I couldn't care less how old you are, you can be 35 or 10, nobody cares. If you want to be taken seriously then don't throw a "GOD NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME" tantrum when you get called out on the garbage you spew out. In this case you implied that the fact that you don't TYEP LEIK DIS is somehow correlated with how smart you are, that's BS and I keep hearing it over and over from kids "who want to be taken seriously". You can type, good; now type something worthwhile.

Just to make this clear, I wasn't referring to you specifically, just people your age in general who think they're geniuses just because they can type out their words. The fact that you mentioned the "coherent = smart" in your post, and then replied to my other post was only coincidental since it wasn't necessarily aimed at you specifically.

2009rb9.jpg

Just to make this clear, I wasn't referring to you specifically, just people your age in general who think they're geniuses just because they can type out their words. The fact that you mentioned the "coherent = smart" in your post, and then replied to my other post was only coincidental since it wasn't necessarily aimed at you specifically.

He didn't mention that. He said "incoherent = what society stereotypes as dumb". There's a reason you should use spell and grammar check when e-mailing someone important like your boss. So they don't think you're stupid.

[cabbage] was away for a few days, WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN ?!

Whenever I'm away 3 or 4 more new threads are created. -.-

Eh, what do you mean what happened to the laughs? They were always there. You see people stray off, way off topic and then it becomes mundane and boring, but for me OT has always been interesting to say the least.

Not haha, funny but dry funny. Maybe you are the type of "haha" funny.

And Azvareth and MegaKirby need to calm it down. Still funny though :D

He didn't mention that. He said "incoherent = what society stereotypes as dumb". There's a reason you should use spell and grammar check when e-mailing someone important like your boss. So they don't think you're stupid.

You're right, my bad. I saw him saying "doesn't type full sentences" and "people under the age of 14/15 are not raving morons" and simply made that connection. Reading comprehension sucks when you've had a few.

My point still stands though, even if it was wholly pointless in this particular context.

2009rb9.jpg

You're right, my bad. I saw him saying "doesn't type full sentences" and "people under the age of 14/15 are not raving morons" and simply made that connection. Reading comprehension sucks when you've had a few.

My point still stands though, even if it was wholly pointless in this particular context.

You typed your whole argument drunk :?

I will never try to argue with you when you're sober.....

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png