What happened to the laughs?

Dizzle229

Most of the "gold" threads are either one of two things:

1) Somebody writes a "TL;DR" thread, sounds remotely smart, but the post is completely random.

2) Crack jokes about masturbation or sex in odd places.

Which, neither are funny.

Where you have something connected to the internet, you have jokes being used over and over (memes), trolls who try to be funny (but are not), and a complete lack of "love" (response to Wongtong) from 95% of the people.

It's a way of life, get used to it. So either wait till the "cycle" is over or create your own "chain reaction."

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to the love? Wong's right.

We need to get some Black eyed peas happening right here.

If someone's being immature how is speaking to them like a 2 year old, putting them down and swearing going to help the situation? It's only going to escalate defensiveness. Mature people should know better ;)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I love ballpits.

But the last time I went in one the ladies kicked me out of dairy queen. :cry:

I went to a Mcdonalds and went on the play-place and your not support to be 13+ and I was 12 and she said I had to get out :cry:

:o That is so unfair!

I get in at ball pits for like... under 12's and I'm almost 17 :thumbsup:

... that seems creepy now to me :?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I love ballpits.

But the last time I went in one the ladies kicked me out of dairy queen

I just bought my son a ball pit you can come over and play if you want :lol: Fiance' and I spent more time trying to juggle with them than putting it together \'

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I love ballpits.

I just bought my son a ball pit you can come over and play if you want :lol: Fiance' and I spent more time trying to juggle with them than putting it together \'

Can I come too?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I love ballpits.

I went to a Mcdonalds and went on the play-place and your not support to be 13+ and I was 12 and she said I had to get out :cry:

I was in the big play thingy at the dairy queen, with two of my friends, and we payed the money and everything. and we took our shoes off(cause you're not allowed shoes) and, five minutes later, are the girls who worked there came and yelled at us, and didn't give us our money back. and I had to put converses on, and they take forever to tie up. It was rather embarassing.

But mcdonald's still lets me play in there play park. I can't really fit anymore though sadly.

I love ballpits.

YOU CAN BUY BALLPITS?!

There have been a bunch of new not really serious threads made since this thread got made.

Back on topic? pssh there's nothing to discuss other than boo hoo here's a tissue for your issue, create a humorous thread of your own.

Sure diz, more the merrier, see who can juggle the longest :lol: I can only juggle two so it's not much competition :lol:

YOU CAN BUY BALLPITS?!

It's not a giant one, just a blow up pool/car full of pit balls!

igoddessIsig.png

Well look at the most recent few topics. I think I already may have :thumbsup:

Are you going to claim every 'funny topic' that is created from now on as being influenced by your thread?

But yeah, I guess a little bit more or the attempt-at-humour boards have been made recently :P

I was in the big play thingy at the dairy queen, with two of my friends, and we payed the money and everything. and we took our shoes off(cause you're not allowed shoes) and, five minutes later, are the girls who worked there came and yelled at us, and didn't give us our money back. and I had to put converses on, and they take forever to tie up. It was rather embarassing.

But mcdonald's still lets me play in there play park. I can't really fit anymore though sadly.

That's because McDonalds don't care/monitor the play parks from what I know; as long as you're buying something I guess it means you can play in the playground thing. ::'

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I love ballpits.

Awww that's cruel. :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

:lol: :lol: Happysniff just got owned. Then again, it happens a lot.

Officially sig'd =D>

igoddessIsig.png

:lol: :lol: Happysniff just got owned. Then again, it happens a lot.

You still didn't answer my question.

Can I. Come over. And play. In the ballpit :evil:

I did answer see

Sure diz, more the merrier, see who can juggle the longest

:twisted: <3:

igoddessIsig.png

My mom's dead you [bleep] [wagon]

That's why she's filled with aids and fail.

aids from the necrophiliac graverobber, and fail, cause she's dead.

I think this thread is quite effective, cause I've been laughing quite a bit at things in this thread, and things in the other new not at all serious threads.

And, Dizzle you are a monster, you've made it so there are a bunch of joke threads.

Does anyone smell something burning? Because I sure do!

Ssss.

To mods: Sorry for our little *ahem* going off topic. It won't happen again. He started it. I will defend my youth.

Does anyone smell something burning? Because I sure do!

Ssss.

To mods: Sorry for our little *ahem* going off topic. It won't happen again. He started it. I will defend my youth.

your youth?

I don't get it.

This thread has really had a domino effect on all the new threads that have been made recently.