What's the most stupid website you have seen?

whiteguy

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, don't link that page here. I've already seen it before but that is definitely not suitable for Tip.it :roll:

Snowi it's just a site with a ton of mutilations, people getting killed, beheaded, mutilating themselves (chopping off their junk) and a lot more right around those lines. Really there was no reason to have it linked here.

Jesus, don't link that page here. I've already seen it before but that is definitely not suitable for Tip.it :roll:

Snowi it's just a site with a ton of mutilations, people getting killed, beheaded, mutilating themselves (chopping off their junk) and a lot more right around those lines. Really there was no reason to have it linked here.

I'll remove it momentarily.

Sorry for anything I caused.

Er.. no. Remember, this is a G-rated forum, and we really can't have a link like that around here. Let's try and keep tip.it above the scum line.. :|

Link removed.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

You've disturbed me for life.... Does that count? I googled what people were typing before and found that link, but didnt click it. That post by you tempted me too far! I want you to pay for my therapy!

Seriously, how can people allow a site like that on the web? Surely there must be laws or something?? I hope to GOD that at least a few of those pictures are fake...

....Im not squeamish though, so I didnt throw up or cry, werent even that bad... actually, i think its overrated... :lol:

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

You've disturbed me for life.... Does that count? I googled what people were typing before and found that link, but didnt click it. That post by you tempted me too far! I want you to pay for my therapy!

Seriously, how can people allow a site like that on the web? Surely there must be laws or something?? I hope to GOD that at least a few of those pictures are fake...

....Im not squeamish though, so I didnt throw up or cry, werent even that bad... actually, i think its overrated... :lol:

I'm 12, I don't have money. :cry:

I wonder that myself... Seriously, that website is freaking disturbing.

I laughed more then I cringed. How could anyone say its disturbing?

[hide=quote chain]

[/hide]

12 year olds shouldn't be looking at that page :shame:

happysigbp0.jpg

Wait, was that the Offended page on Encyclopedia Dramatica? Yeah I Googled that a while ago. Got through the first three disturbing pictures. That was so, so, so, messed up.

1000 posts.

Some skinny lady with small bubes farts (and eventually poops) on a bowl of pudding. It made me 'wtf' for hours afterwards...and I still do to-date.

Let's not post these kind of links ;_;

Some skinny lady with small bubes farts (and eventually poops) on a bowl of pudding. It made me 'wtf' for hours afterwards...and I still do to-date.

Let's not post these kind of links ;_;

yeah... +1

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Wait, was that the Offended page on Encyclopedia Dramatica? Yeah I Googled that a while ago. Got through the first three disturbing pictures. That was so, so, so, messed up.

1000 posts.

Meh, you made me look that up. It's [bleep]ing disgusting. :-#

2dvjurb.png

1000 posts.

Meh, you made me look that up. It's [bleep] disgusting. :-#

Not my fault. Other people were talking about it. :uhh:

1000 posts.

Only THREE? I must have a hardier gut than most people here then! :o

I got half way down the page! The only reason I stopped is because I pressed the STOP button after like 25 seconds cause the page loading bar didnt go away, and the pictures were all blank. I ran my mouse down the blank pictures and it says the file name of them.... even they disturbed me! :o

If anyone wants to see what people mean without being traumatised, you can go on the page, press STOP immediately, then just look at the file names of the pictures =P

The only way to describe that page is traumatising and disturbing, yet strangely compelling and interesting. Even though you feel sick, you cant help but scroll down.... :P

Im gonna permanantly block that out of my mind now, lets move on to more websites which are actually STUPID! :)

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

[link]

epic lulz in there

Please remove that link. Its bad enough linking to one in the first place, but one that is classed as malware and doesnt allow you to close it, GTFO.

And THAT is why I click suspicious links on my iPod. :D

tech.jpg

Techy is a noop, but we wub him! ^_^

[link]

epic lulz in there

Please remove that link. Its bad enough linking to one in the first place, but one that is classed as malware and doesnt allow you to close it, GTFO.

I actually found it pretty hilarious actually XD

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I laughed more then I cringed. How could anyone say its disturbing?

[hide=quote chain]

[/hide]

12 year olds shouldn't be looking at that page :shame:

Would someone mind pming it to me? I'm not a sick messed up freak, just curious.

And if that excuse doesn't work, I'm a surgeon?

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)