What's the most stupid website you have seen?

whiteguy

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Please remove that link. Its bad enough linking to one in the first place, but one that is classed as malware and doesnt allow you to close it, GTFO.

Sorry, didn't think it was so serious.

http://www.bringvictory.com

Mod warning: Site will spam pop-ups and will force you to kill the browser. Be aware before clicking.

epic lulz in there

Actually, you can close it without ending firefox, what you need to do is close the screen, place your mouse on the lower left corner of the "Cancel"/"ok" button and hold down enter.

16185_s.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please remove that link. Its bad enough linking to one in the first place, but one that is classed as malware and doesnt allow you to close it, GTFO.

Mod warning: Site will spam pop-ups and will force you to kill the browser. Be aware before clicking.

epic lulz in there

Actually, you can close it without ending firefox, what you need to do is close the screen, place your mouse on the lower left corner of the "Cancel"/"ok" button and hold down enter.

Or use NoScript. :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

epic lulz in there

or DIE for rickrolling me.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

epic lulz in there

LOL.

Google Chrome has this option that can "prevent this website from creating additional dialogues."

;)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

epic lulz in there

LOL.

Google Chrome has this option that can "prevent this website from creating additional dialogues."

;)

So does Opera, but with Opera there's not even a pop-up or the window moving.

can someone tell me what the gory sites are about? tysm.

Gore. Pictures of people with their heads/ junk cut off. Mutilated babies and people, aborted fetuses. etc.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

can someone tell me what the gory sites are about? tysm.

Gore. Pictures of people with their heads/ junk cut off. Mutilated babies and people, aborted fetuses. etc.

Yup. I suggest eating a large meal before going to the site. :thumbup:

Ok, seriously, can people stop posting these god damn sites like Elferin posted? They're [bleep]ing annoying at best. Lets leave this to the actual STUPID sites, not something designed to be an annoying trap site with the only way to get out of it a Ctrl+Alt+Del.

Really it's starting to get on my nerves. I'd rather not this thread just go to [cabbage] because of that. Have some sense. -.-

Wow, that offended page wasn't that bad. I've seen worse on my strolls across the interwebz.

I just saw it all. It's nothing.

Seriously, that's not disturbing. And I'm 11.

I mean offended, by the way.

Are you guys serious? If you are then that is messed up and nothing to be proud of.

Jesus christ

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Runescape.com :twss:

On the topic of the "offended" page, the very very very last image scarred me for life. (hint, its starts with G ends with Bush :ohnoes: :lol: )

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Wow, that offended page wasn't that bad. I've seen worse on my strolls across the interwebz.

Are you guys serious? If you are then that is messed up and nothing to be proud of.

Jesus christ

Didnt bother me much until I saw a picture of a kitty then its not right.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Jesus christ

Didnt bother me much until I saw a picture of a kitty then its not right.

Wow, what is wrong with you guys, I made it to the first 'bad' pic (the one after Ms.Hilton flashing her goodies) and felt sick to my stomach. I honestly could not look any further and I'm glad I didn't since apparently there are pictures of children. I would have been seriously scarred for life. Maybe since I'm a girl I don't have as high a tolerance for real life gore as you guys but I'd think this kind of thing would have an effect on anyone.

Rinoa_tilly.png

STATS

[hide]Rinoa_tilly.png[/hide]

Dont worry. 100% safe and G rated. A friend sent it to me one day, checked it "Nooo!!! I got [Cant tell you :P ].

Hint: Astley.

epic lulz in there

16185_s.gif