A noob design

Guest Al_Gore

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

No....I wish I could draw like that lol....All of it was done using Paint.net.....I did something like that Bc i dont really know how to do sigs/renders and photoshop is way too expensive

This is just playing with effects. Only skill involved is deciding the amounts on the effects. I'd hardly call this a drawing.

This will come across as harsh, but this is why PDN gets so much negative criticism :/

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

No, it was a different tutorial. "How to make a rose with PDN" On RSC. The reason I have PDN is because I don't have 1000$ to waste on photoshop?

No, it was a different tutorial. "How to make a rose with PDN" On RSC. The reason I have PDN is because I don't have 1000$ to waste on photoshop?

You can pick up photoshop cs4 extended for $200 if your a student. Where did this $1000 idea come from?

Get gimp, if you can' be bothered to get photoshop.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Don't go throwing around money. Just download GIMP for now.

And I believe the student version is only for college students. I know on my campus we can buy photoshop for a reduced price.

And I believe the student version is only for college students. I know on my campus we can buy photoshop for a reduced price.

Yeah, that's the same with my brother. He can buy software from the school much cheaper than the retail price because he's a student :)

Avatar by Unoalexi :: Signature by Skull_Emblem

Illumination Graphics :: Click here to download the BeyondGFX resource pack!

beyondgfx.png

Jason321.png

Yeah, that's the same with my brother. He can buy software from the school much cheaper than the retail price because he's a student :)

When did anyone actually pay for thier software?
igsig.png

I'm a college student too, I could have gotten lots of discounts too.

When I got to college in the beginning of the year, with my Photoshop CS3, our teacher asked us:

'Who doesnt have photoshop yet?'

(about half of the class didnt)

'Alright, be right back, I will get it'

He comes back with this burned cd with the complete master collection, anyone who needed it could install it from that CD. Everything worked, and it still does :thumbup:

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

'Alright, be right back, I will get it'

He comes back with this burned cd with the complete master collection, anyone who needed it could install it from that CD. Everything worked, and it still does :thumbup:

Get him to send me that CD in the mail ;D

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Or you could just pirate it and stop making excuses.

Safe link please?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]