Nadril

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last boss on FF8

3 Damned hours it took me to beat that

Ultimecia. I owned her so bad.

I'm probably gonna go with one of the Dark Aeons from FFX, or one of the monster arena creations.

Or do you mean Omega Weapon?

That was one tough cookie to crumble.

I found more than anything that Omega Weapon just took AGES. It wasn't a difficult fight, just a god damn long one.

Those were all easy. Compared to ruby weapon from ff7! :P Still haven't beat it :x . Emerald weapon was tough too. I had to use internet to beat it :( .

Ruby:

Ruby.jpg

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Yeah Lavos was reallly tough the first time I played through on the SNES, but he was a lot easier on subsequent emulator play-throughs with save-states :) .

Exdeath/Neoexdeath at the end of FFV was really hard too, I didn't have any Mimes/Mimics (cant remember which it was) so I couldnt just recast the strong spells over and over again.

I haven't played many games so what came up to mind was Majora with its three forms in Zelda: Majora's Mask.

:shock:

you mean the skinny mental guy who runs around using his body as a whip?! That guy was easy!

Wow 300+ people to kill one monster that can one-hit everyone, that's awsome. :lol:

I haven't played many games so what came up to mind was Majora with its three forms in Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Elvarg in the RS dragonslayer quest for ultimate boss

Lol we actualy never won.

go to http://www.lineage2.com and the movies, there are a few of literaly like 1000 people trying to fight this guy. at the end of the video "bam" they are all dead :lol:

Talking about big fights. I saw this one on WOW forums some time ago. Never fighted it myself, yet. It's supposed to be hardest monster in WOW or something like that.

Even if you don't play WOW you can find this movie cool. Nice musics and stuff.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/movie.php?movid=48

(56K beware, big download) Not working at the moment, maybe it will work later.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

That dude from Turok II, I really don't know his name. Let me google for a sec. Mother, could that be her name? If somebody else knows it, feel free to post the name. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

That dude from Turok II, I really don't know his name. Let me google for a sec. Mother, could that be her name? If somebody else knows it, feel free to post the name. :wink:

Haven't played Turok II. But final boss from Turok 1 was HARD. Heck, it was hard even with all codes on :shock: . Dunno how anyone could kill it without codes.

The last real console game or even PC game (where I made it to the boss) was when I was about 8 :o Call me old fashioned, but I still think Bowser is still hard to kill in Yoshy's World. :oops: Some of those pics have really intimidating bosses, though.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

Ruby/Emerald Weapon from FF7.

Ruby.jpg

God Of War - Second "Stage" of the last boss (With all the clones) and the Minotaur (On god mode, that is)

Adel from FF8.

adel.jpg

One of the most interesting bosses i've ever seen is in MGS3:Snake Eater. His name is 'The End' and it's basically a sniper who hides from you on a massive terrain, takes ages to defeat him and it's really the most original boss i've ever come across.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

oh, another boss that is almost impossible to beat:

The last boss from Doom II. My god... that is the hardest thing to beat, lol I swear you need clipping mode :lol:

Lavo's is tough too.

Man all of you are putting a bunch of wimpy bosses. When you finally decide to come out of the kiddy pool and fight a REAL boss, go up against Indalecio from Star Ocean: The Second Story.

God damn. The guy's insane (literally, too) and just gives it to you up the you-know-what.

Here's a pic I found, couldn't get a screenshot cause Google won't help me :x.

gab9wv.jpg

^Trust me he's a LOT more intimidating that he looks in that picture.

If I find a better one or even a screenshot I'll post it up.

Wow 300+ people to kill one monster that can one-hit everyone, that's awsome. :lol:

Elvarg in the RS dragonslayer quest for ultimate boss

Lol at the small text ;)

And as for Majora, you are kidding? He was EASY all you gotta do is stand back and swing your sword so the little magic disc things kill him ;)

How about the easiest boss?>

Resident Evil 4 Final boss was SO easy....beat it first try without either of the rocket launches they gave you :?

ATM i cant think of any hard bosses

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

The Smash Brothers (N64) boss; The Magic Hand. schater.gif

*Smiles* *s[racist term]s, trying to hold it in* *cracks* *rolls around on the floor laughing*

That thing was as easy as the first boss on barbie horse adventures for god sakes :P

How about the easiest boss?>

Resident Evil 4 Final boss was SO easy....beat it first try without either of the rocket launches they gave you :?

ATM i cant think of any hard bosses

Is Krauzer the toughest?....I think he's

But still not hard :(