Bubsa Sings RuneScape: What happened next

Bubsa

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hello, remember this thread? :P

Excuse the outrageous bump, but I would like to ask you, the folk of tip.it a question.

What would you guys think if I put all these songs up on iTunes?

Personally, I think it would be pretty hilarious. After all, I'm taking the mickey out of many things and most of all, myself. :P It would be strictly for fun and I'm quite interested to see how far this thing could go!

The pricing for a song would be as cheap as I could go. I'd probably end up donating the money (well, if I get any!) to charity too, which I'll also leave to your choosing.

So, what you reckon tip.it? Game? :D

Lol, that'd be awesome..... I'd love to see those put up on i-Tunes. if whoever is in contol of what songs are on i-tunes and which aren't lets you, go for it! You'd be the most popular Tip.iter in the world. :P

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

I was thinking one of the causes I see in OT. Man, who was it who had the baby seal one for ages in their sig, Dusqi? That would be a great one, I'd think. But any charity would be worthy of money made out of my humiliation :P

I was thinking one of the causes I see in OT. Man, who was it who had the baby seal one for ages in their sig, Dusqi? That would be a great one, I'd think. But any charity would be worthy of money made out of my humiliation :P

+1 on seals, for the records. I have a question also, I thought you didn't play RS anymore, how come you have 10,000 posts! :S

tifsbti6oi.gif

+1 on seals, for the records. I have a question also, I thought you didn't play RS anymore, how come you have 10,000 posts! :S

There is a little section right down the bottom of the Index page called Off Topic ::'

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

The songs are really creative, but the first one wont work.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

The songs are really creative, but the first one wont work.

Yeah its sad :(

Excuse the outrageous bump

Outrageous bump. I love it! :D

Do get your songs on iTunes! Maybe ill finally get to listen to Noobean Rhapsody :)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Do it! I love them all!

To bad only Level Up works for me, all the others suddenly stopped working.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I'm surprised any of the links work, to be honest. Hopefully, with iTunes you'll be able to hear all the ones you've missed.

Looks like we're getting the go ahead on this :) Still need more charity ideas though, what do you think? I've thought I could split up the money rather than focusing on one.

Oh and Darkpoop, that's actually a really good idea! :D

I would go for it, it would be funny to hear some of those songs on Itunes. As far as donating goes, I have always donated to United way, but depending on where you live that isn't necessarily appropriate. Mabie donate it to Tipit or start a fund for a tipit official private server? Im sure if you offered Jagex enough money, they would be happy to commission a free or members tipit server.

only flaw I could see with you doing this is that well....you don't own any rights to these beats and if anyone remembers Vanilla Ice(lol) he had to settle for like 500 thousand out of court for using 1 beat? Not to mention I'm not exactly sure how you obtained the beats either but if it's how I think you did you'd be in bigger trouble...Though if they are considered parodies you'd be safe buuuuut only sales I could see you getting is from people who play runescape not to mention you do know where most people get their music from right(I shouldn't have to say, it's illegal though)?

PS. You inspired me to do my runescape raps :D I gotta thank you for these :)

I know man, but any money I manage to get to donate seems worth it for me. These songs used to be available anyway when the links worked. Zezima has them all, I sent them to him :P

If it actually took off, which I highly doubt, as you said, parodies are safe, but I'd still ask permission from the original artists anyway. Ha, could you imagine that? Backstreet Boys on tip.it! Fun stuff indeed.