Bubsa Sings RuneScape: What happened next

Bubsa

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how busbsa does this for cancer charity and all my grandma died from it so i like his cause

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Super necro bump i know, but does anyone know where these songs can be found?

I just searched it in iTunes and it's still in there, if you want to pay for it. Other than that, I'm not too sure. (Too bad those links on the first post are broken.)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Is there anywhere to download these songs for free?
It's for charity. Don't be a stingy git.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

That's not irony, the two subjects aren't subtly linked, it's just my saying something, and an unrelated signature message.

It had more to do with the innuendo then the helping message. ::'

Meh, I wasn't complaining about sounding off. Mods tend to be too accommodating and nice, there's times when you just have to tell someone where to get off...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Ah this is one of the few topics I liked to see bumped every now and then. Every other old topic bumped is something like zezima's wedding or the exclusive zezima interview or noobs say the funniest things.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Bumped after two years o.o, I remember seeing this for the first time.

I don't think songs ever leave iTunes unless requested. So the songs shall always live on :)

And what did happen to Bubsa? From what I've seen in this thread, he seems like he was a bit of a legend around tif.

I don't think songs ever leave iTunes unless requested. So the songs shall always live on :)

And what did happen to Bubsa? From what I've seen in this thread, he seems like he was a bit of a legend around tif.

I don't get it either. Some people said he's banned, but it doesn't show him as being banned. He's also got 13K posts and seems to be pretty well respected. Maybe he got banned from RS and quit?

He and the staff had issues and he left. End of story.

He was a veritable nobody in Runescape and did not play long. He was a very popular person here at TIF, however.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I have listened to Bubsa's songs on iTunes for over a year and I was wondering how did he get banned? :ohnoes:

Wasnt it about death threats or something? :?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I don't get it either. Some people said he's banned, but it doesn't show him as being banned. He's also got 13K posts and seems to be pretty well respected. Maybe he got banned from RS and quit?

I'm pretty sure that he was banned, and during the big rollback his account was unbanned.

Of course he hasn't come back....yet.

Anyways, I get a kick out of these every time I listen to them. Good memories.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew