Bubsa Sings RuneScape: What happened next

Bubsa

You heard anything from Jagex about this ??..

Also any idea when us AUS people can buy it on Itunes :P

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bubs is ever in my neck of the wooks i'll take him to karioki. He's miles better than most of the people that go and would certainly be up for the weekly prize :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

If Bubs is ever in my neck of the wooks i'll take him to karioki. He's miles better than most of the people that go and would certainly be up for the weekly prize :D

Sounds like a challenge!

Also any idea when us AUS people can buy it on Itunes

I did submit it to be put on the Australian iTunes, so I hope it'll be there soon :)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã50 weekly prize i believe Bubs. I'm not sure exactly cus ive never won :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Perhaps the admins would permit a cross post to Off Topic too? The people there are older and have more disposable income and are more likely to buy this for charity.

I'd be all for that. Shall we both PM a couple and see what they say?

I'd just go for it. Make the title charity oriented, focusing that it's for charity, and explaining why you posted it on off topic too. What mod would be against charity? :P

Also, might want to remove the megaupload links for a little while.

Lol, I love it! :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

omg man thats CRAZY... congrats and i hope it goes to a good charity

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Good work Bubs! I've realised it sounds even better than usual when its free off Limewire! :P :-w

Jokes of course. I wouldn't rip off charity - wink.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd give this an update on General Discussion, after all, you cats play RuneScape - so it's the natural audience :D

You've raised nearly $600 - That. Is. Incredible. I freaking love you all! Xmas is around the corner, so why not spoil it for someone than getting me singing as a present! Or maybe you're in the charitable mood and fancy giving some money to charity this season to be jolly? While getting someone making an idiot out of themselves in return!

Once again, I can't thank you enough for this. I truly hope the money you have contributed can go someway to improving someone's life. RuneScape - changing the worldz!

Take care all, roll on Christmas! [garden tool] [garden tool] [garden tool]!

djndew3.png

Another update, another great contribution from you merry, merry people. So close to Christmas! :D

The sales are slowing, though, so it could be that the album has run out of life. Although, if you fancy spreading the word around a bit more, through games, IM, forums, or even in real-life (you have no idea how surreal it is to have someone come up to you, showing your song playing on their ipod!) - Then let's get one last of hurrah out of this and raise some Xmas Cash for a charity!

tunecorekb7.png

That's nearly $500! Thanks so much guys!!

This month, the money is going to the request of deathlord552:

I'm thinking that I'm gonna finally give those songs a test drive and if I like em, buy em. But, I would love you forever if at one month or another you can to The ALS Association. My Grandfather died of that when I was 6, so it's a bit personal, but also it's a horrible disease.

For those of who who don't know, ALS is also called Lou Gehrig's Disease. You can find it about it from the link I posted or a search engine search, but in a nutshell, you body slowly (or rapidly) deteriorates and your mind stays in tact. So, constant pain and slowly, consiously watching your body cease to function... ghastly.

Edit: If anyone is interested; Tuesdays With Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man, And Life's Greatest Lesson By Mitch Albom is a great book that gives an insight to a man suffering from ALS (though his progressed much faster than my Grandfather's). I also believe that some kind of movie, television or otherwise, was made of the book. I don't know though.

It's a great cause and, after some research, the way they conduct their work and their incredibly low administration cost gave me even more belief in the charity. Thanks deathlord, hopefully all the money you have all raised will go some way to helping them. ^_^

smegyoudiditagainvj0.png

Another brilliant month! You did it you guys, you're totally heroes!

I was expecting just a few more sales, but it's actually got better! Thank you once again.

The charity money for this month is going towards Cancer Research UK. As you may or may not know from reading a post I made a while ago, my girlfriend was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. The greatest moment I've shared with her was getting the all-clear, so I thought it would be a duty to donate money to this charity, so that more people in the world can hear those 2 wonderful words.

Any requests for charities for next month (assuming this thing keeps rolling!) are most welcome. One month might have to be a London Marathon month too. That's right, the marathong's coming back out ;)

Once again, thank you to all of you who have supported this little project. Tell your friends and hopefully my humiliation can raise just a little bit more ^-^

holysmegkd3.png

You guys are heroes! This the data for the sales over the first 50 days.

I love you all, I didn't expect to raise this much money for charity!

We're on a roll, let's spread the word and raise even more money together!!

That album cover is so creepy.
But amazing ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

very awesome keep up the good work.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |