090303173405.jpg

33cxlb8.jpg

i stole the 2nd pic from his blog. he got a pic of the message and i didnt

he got one, didnt pic it, so i scrolled up and got message in chat box

090303174410.jpg

we traded after to show;

090303174156.jpg

rate/whatever

i know people are gonna say not back 2 back, but it was. dont believe me? idc.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

150m best of bank aswell :3 thanks for teh nice replies

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Nice. :shock:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I wish i knew why this happens for you guys, but don't for others. I have killed lots, and lots of Armadyl with team and not gotten chest plate/skirt even...

But you guys (+ some others) get a armahilt like it was only 1-2 trips.

Anyhow grats

I wish i knew why this happens for you guys, but don't for others. I have killed lots, and lots of Armadyl with team and not gotten chest plate/skirt even...

Anyhow grats

you should come with us sometime hemen :P

That's not what i meant Bak, i did loads duo (over 8+) , loads Arma trips (over 8+, lasting 3-4 hours each), and only drop we got was on a duo i did where i got arma chest.

Anyhow grats

Pfft, who needs you?!!!

I got my steel titan + my lovely excalibur:D PURE AWESOMENESS! <3: Just jking lol.

( Steel titan at arma=as great as a lvl 110 player, excalibur (Enchanced=20 HP per special and 14 def boost, don't need to engage in combat like sgs)

Anyhow after i get 99 summ i am gonna stay 1 last month to have fun with dragon pet and steel titan.

That month will be loads GWD with friends, and your welcome to Join Sparks if you want. But if it's possible i'll try to join a Arma trip with Y O U mostly.

Enjoy the hilts. Really nice. And hey, you wanna be there for my 99 summon?

That's not what i meant Bak, i did loads duo (over 8+) , loads Arma trips (over 8+, lasting 3-4 hours each), and only drop we got was on a duo i did where i got arma chest.

Anyhow grats

Pfft, who needs you?!!!

I got my steel titan + my lovely excalibur:D PURE AWESOMENESS! <3: Just jking lol.

( Steel titan at arma=as great as a lvl 110 player, excalibur (Enchanced=20 HP per special and 14 def boost, don't need to engage in combat like sgs)

Anyhow after i get 99 summ i am gonna stay 1 last month to have fun with dragon pet and steel titan.

That month will be loads GWD with friends, and your welcome to Join Sparks if you want. But if it's possible i'll try to join a Arma trip with Y O U mostly.

sure, lol when are you getting it?

Anyhow grats

Pfft, who needs you?!!!

sure, lol when are you getting it?

In about 8-9 days. It's hard to say because it depends if i do well all days or not, and soon i am going to EGYPT...

So i have to do it effectively everyday :wall: Deadline so :S

But i estimated around 7-8 days. I got 9 days left as member, and don't know if i should renew ...if i do i will be wasting alot days as i will be at Egypt.