Peter Jennings, well-renowned newscaster, dead.

Xzarn

wow, thats a shock.

Just currious, why in the world did they put it in the "entertainment" section? :shock:

Because the media finds death funny :roll:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

wow, thats a shock.

Just currious, why in the world did they put it in the "entertainment" section? :shock:

Because the media finds death funny :roll:

not necessarily funny, just a motto of theirs is that bad news is good news... :?

Wow, silent your dog is possibly the most ugly creature I have ever seen lol. It's eyes look as though they are about to fall out.

Anyways, on topic.

I don't know Peter Jennings work very well, though it is still sad to hear of his death. When I first read the title as Paul Jennings dead, and was really worried as he is a very nice guy (A childrens author)

wow, thats a shock.

they put the jackson trial in the entertainment section and the death of robin cook in the politics section. it all depends on what the person was related to. the death is not the actual entertainment

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

now to sell his body parts all over the net for thousands...

I'd buy. But seriously that's sad my grandparents like bowed down to him :(

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

I havent heard of him but probably saw him.

whats insomnia :S?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

wow, thats a shock.

they put the jackson trial in the entertainment section and the death of robin cook in the politics section. it all depends on what the person was related to. the death is not the actual entertainment

Ah, that makes a lot of sense lol. I was realy confused on why peter jennings died was entertainment :shock: