132 Black Demon Task

Gandorf61

I've never had a task of them before so I am wondering what the best way to fight them would be.

I'm guessing Edgeville dungeon is the bets place to fight them as I can easily access a bank if needed.

Should I melee, range or mage them? And what would be a good equipment setup?

Any advice would be great.

You will want to melee them, with proselyte plate + legs, slayer helm, whip+defender. You can add on any prayer bonus giving armor you want btw.

Take ppots and pray melee against them.

Talal28.png

Well i've had 2 Black Demon tasks and i hated both. I use Prossy legs and body, neitiznot helm, whip, defender and i killed them in Brimhaven Dungeon. To speed things up i cannoned them aswell. There is a safespot there so you van hide from them and just let the connon so the job but this will take longer. Chaos tunnels will be the best bet i guess.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I go to Taverly dungeon. I take guthans and a couple of payer potions (2 or 3 should be enough)

And when I'm low HP i turn on protect from melee until guthans heals me up again.

You also need a dusty key to get to the black demons (or 80 agility)

Nogoingbacknow.png

Well i've had 2 Black Demon tasks and i hated both. I use Prossy legs and body, neitiznot helm, whip, defender and i killed them in Brimhaven Dungeon. To speed things up i cannoned them aswell. There is a safespot there so you van hide from them and just let the connon so the job but this will take longer. Chaos tunnels will be the best bet i guess.

Why no slayer helm

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

I go to Taverly dungeon. I take guthans and a couple of payer potions (2 or 3 should be enough)

And when I'm low HP i turn on protect from melee until guthans heals me up again.

That is very slow. And Guthan's doesn't keep up with black demons? What's your defence level?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Why no slayer helm

I didnt have one at that time, i do have one now though \'

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Swap the glory for a Fury or God stole, the cape for a God cloak.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

That is very slow. And Guthan's doesn't keep up with black demons? What's your defence level?

Although it is slow, it is cheaper and a preference. I usually do them this way or I just go with what everyone else suggested (prosy + melee protect) It depends on the mood of the day.

Also, I have 99 defence and it is rather hard to keep up with guthans. I find myself prayer flashing to keep up with the healing.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Every time I fight Black Demons, I always go to Taverly Dungeon. Just before the Black Dragons, there's a large room of Black Demons. I suggest Ranging them from the safespot towards the north. It's a small, two-space path surrounded by rocks that block the demons from getting to you.

Just pray melee in Chaos tunnels, easy to get back to in case you die, and easier to half afk.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.