The worst way a guy/girl breaks up with you!

xxept0

-=Admin Edit: Sorry but we do not allow religious signatures.=-

WTH is this? Sorry this is O.T. but that's ridiculous. I just re-read the rules, there's no such rule in there.

There is. Maybe you should re-re-read the rules... and if you don't see it, re-re-re-read the rules... :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know whta would really hurt after a relationship? It's you have to pretend none of it ever happened and you're back to being good ol' buddies (it means being some what civelised to him!!). It kills you because you're still laughing in his face of some silly think he did and deep inside you just want to tell him how you feel but instead of saying that, you turn out saying "you idiot!". And he pretends nothing happened either.. Of course, he obviously speends more time ignoring you sometimes and throwing signals the next...... WAIT!!! I think it's called living a lie......

Been there, done that, and never doing it again.

My ex stole me from my friends, and i almost never hung out with them. Going back was slightly hard.

But how is forgetting hard? Just dystroy memories, dont think of them.

once u feel something real...trust me its totally different than what you think now....but forgetting is one of the hardest things in the world...

It's not hard, just close to impossibe... I keep seeing him and talking to him, and trying to get close. One moment he's acting like we were back together again, the next, we are just friends...... I don't get guys!!!!

wildernesssc2.jpg

You know whta would really hurt after a relationship? It's you have to pretend none of it ever happened and you're back to being good ol' buddies (it means being some what civelised to him!!). It kills you because you're still laughing in his face of some silly think he did and deep inside you just want to tell him how you feel but instead of saying that, you turn out saying "you idiot!". And he pretends nothing happened either.. Of course, he obviously speends more time ignoring you sometimes and throwing signals the next...... WAIT!!! I think it's called living a lie......

Been there, done that, and never doing it again.

My ex stole me from my friends, and i almost never hung out with them. Going back was slightly hard.

But how is forgetting hard? Just dystroy memories, dont think of them.

once u feel something real...trust me its totally different than what you think now....but forgetting is one of the hardest things in the world...

It's not hard, just close to impossibe... I keep seeing him and talking to him, and trying to get close. One moment he's acting like we were back together again, the next, we are just friends...... I don't get guys!!!!

thats horrible...i dont understand women either bc they do the same thing...

sit and talk with him....and ask what's up...a serious conversation...

Well I was going out with this girl for 3 months last year when I was in year 7. We were all sitting around the chairs while giving one another dares. My gf was dared to kiss another girl. The next day she said she wasn't interested in guys anymore.

I was there feeling ashamed for like 5 months then I finally asked if it was me that turned her off guys and I was so relieved to find out that she had felt like that before she wen't out with me but not to the expant.

2 months later after that I ended up going out with her again and still am.

Yah, it was my worst break up but atleast it came back together.

deadforumslol.png

Well I was going out with this girl for 3 months last year when I was in year 7. We were all sitting around the chairs while giving one another dares. My gf was dared to kiss another girl. The next day she said she wasn't interested in guys anymore.

I was there feeling ashamed for like 5 months then I finally asked if it was me that turned her off guys and I was so relieved to find out that she had felt like that before she wen't out with me but not to the expant.

There are soo many things i want to say about that right now... but i would get bannd :lol:

Lets just say.... your a lucky guy, and good job.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

There are soo many things i want to say about that right now... but i would get bannd :lol:

Lets just say.... your a lucky guy, and good job.

Lol at the last remark ;) I woulda said something that would have got me banned as well ;)

-=Admin Edit: Sorry but we do not allow religious signatures.=-

WTH is this? Sorry this is O.T. but that's ridiculous. I just re-read the rules, there's no such rule in there.

You know its not idea to put put the exact same signature back into your sig after it was removed by an admin.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I had an interesting one today as a matter of fact, we were going out for 6 months, and i guess we both knew it was over, because she just had no time, working full time and always being tired for some reason.. :? there was still a LOT of love there, but the lack of time was just too serious. But anyway, we were talking and deciding what to do, and i stopped to get a present for a friends birthday, and while i was at the bottle-o, she sends a message that was meant for her best friend (also one of my closest freinds) to me, saying "He won't let me break up with him, what should i say so i don't hurt him and we can still be close, but just not in a relationship?"

I got it, and i'm like HAHA, made me smile.. It took a weight off my shoulders, and yeah, it was good, a little embarrasing for her though :P

We did have a problem on the way back to mine though, she was trying to read her phone, wondering why her friend hadn't replied, and as she was driving, she looked through the sent items in her phone, and realised that she'd sent the message to me (i hadn't let on that i'd got it yet), and she FREAKED.. she was like OH GOD and stopped watching the road, and we crashed into a car because she didn't see the lights go red :lol:

Poor girl, she was a wreck, but we sorted it and the car, i calmed her, told her it was okay, and we're going to be good friends :)

Wasn't a good day for her though :P

Wasn't bad, but i just thought it was a little funny :? :P

Rsn: snyper jr

I had just moved to this new school, and ended up going out with this guy. Later he had two of his friends break us up. They did some weird dance... and took turns saying words. It was one of the saddest things I had EVER seen. And even sadder? I still like him... it's been like... a year. It's horrible :cry:

Blakdragon39.png

I didn't know she had broken up with me until a few days after it happened.

One of my friends came up to me and said, hey, you know she dumped you right?

I didn't know anything about it. :lol:

What happened to me was like the lamest thing I've ever seen. I was like psh...

Anyone I was on AIM and I checked my girlfriend at the times buddy info. Well instead of seeing the normal stuff in there I saw something like this.

Sorry Austin I think we should see other people...

Omg Taylor, I'm so happy you asked me out. I've liked you for soooo long <3 xoxoxo.

Yeah. Just like that. No letter, no phone call, didn't even bother having a friend do it for her. What if I didn't ever check buddy infos? Hell I might still think I'm dating her! Lol.

ok, so me n my g/f been going out 16 months and im now in 8th grade. Well.. not too long ago she has been acting funny for a week! so finally i said wat the heck is wrong babe.. and she said i dont care anymore and that i try to run her life! When all i do is cal her and talk to her like any girl would normally like, i never told her wat to do or how to do it, i was so mad, i beat the heck outta the guy she then went out with.. he was in the hospitle for 3 months (lol) but anyways, we r back together now.. and the dude i beat up, wants to fight me again..messed up or not?

whatcolor_isblue.jpg