Arrow Stealers..

kamireborn1

I'm going to sound like a major n00b as I say this, and very over dramatic, but I've had it.

Last night, I was reading through a few posts on here, and when I switched back to my Runescape tab, I saw a n00b picking up my arrows. Oh.My.Gosh. Okay, so it was 3 or 4 arrows, no big deal- chill out.

Few minutes later- he comes back, takes the entire pile - which ranges from 18-25 arrows.

Okay, so, I'm going to handle this as well as I can.

Me: Can I please have my arrows back?

Him: No.

Me: Why not?

Him: I need them.

Me: But your not training range.. I really need them.

Him: No.

So I walk away before I get mad.

This morning, same thing happens.

Except he takes my arrow piles 3 times, and when I say, "Can I have my arrows back?" He doesn't answer.

So, I'm probably going to get;

(A) "It's a few arrows, who cares?"

(B) "Be quicker to pick up your arrows."

© "Find a new spot where people aren't around."

(A) I care. I'm not a mega rich person. I have around 10k- which is hardly enough for more arrows and food. Arrows can be reused over and over and over again. So, being the cheapself I am, I take that to advantage.

(B) Usually I am. But as soon as that "red dot" appears to someone else, they must go take it.. And, it takes me longer than most to kill a knight, so by the time I'm done and run around the table to get it, some n00b has taken it.

© Usually nobody is in that room, or even around the castle. And when they are, it is a higher level player who doesn't steal arrows. And if they do, they give them back to me. And usually , the arrow stealer is just someone passing through because they are looking for the quests or exploring.

:wall:

to be honest, if the arrows are on the floor long enough to be seen by other people then they technically have every right to pick them up. You should have picked them up yourself before they can see them.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

You have two minutes to pick them up. Use them. Also, if its over 3k every 15 minutes, he can't even see the arrows. If it's less then that, you really shouldn't be ranting :roll:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Step 1: Position your cursor over the arrows you want to pick up.

Step 2: Press and release your middle finger once to open a small menu showing the options that pertain to that square of ground.

Step 3: Locate the "Take _____ arrows" option. Replace the blank with whichever metal you are using.

Step 4: Posisiton your cursor over said option and then press and release your index (pointer) finger.

Problem solved!

quit

Me gets few extra GP with annoying other player lulz. \' Nothing wrong wit dut.

[/sarcasm]

People just have to be complete arses to other people. :roll: Seriously, people should start following the golden rule. Everything would be much better.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

IMO If your arrows appear on the ground for people to see and take you are not training on the right monster. I don't know what your range level is but there are plenty of guides that will give you a good idea of places to train where you finish off the monster before your arrows appear. I would suggest looking at a few. If you are ranging for money and don't want to go to a lower level monster then you should be making enough money to replace the arrows stolen. Otherwise go kill the lower level monster to get your range up so you can go back to your spot and kill the monster you want to kill for money fast enough to still get your arrows...

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Use half your screen for Tif and the other half for RS.

Once you kill your monster, go for the arrows immediately. You can't miss it if half of your screen is devoted to the RS window.

:thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Character 1's range: Not ranked

Character 2's range: <50

Might I ask where you were training? If it takes you longer than two minutes to pick up your items, you're not training efficiently. I'd suggest training on the minotaurs with iron arrows (they're pretty cheap) in the Stronghold of Security. Most of the people there are at the ankou, and the minotaurs drop iron arrows anyway.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Get ava's accumulator. Problem solved for monsters taking up 2 or more spaces.

edit: didn't notice you were f2p; my apologies.

Nothing else to say except that which everyone else has:

pick up arrows fast.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I wasn't aware that that was FTP. New update?

(yes, that was sarcasm)

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

(yes, that was sarcasm)

Oh duh #-o

Didn't realize/read that he was f2p. Honest mistake on my part.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

(yes, that was sarcasm)

Oh duh #-o

Didn't realize/read that he was f2p. Honest mistake on my part.

Ok, thanks for admitting it ::'

DeviledEgg24.png

As annoying as it may be, he is entitled to that arrow on the floor the same way he is entitled to an ore which you are about to mine. This is runescape and if your not used to this then get used to it. This happens. But if it's training arrows then really its only a few gp ur wasting. its not that bad... and maybe training in a less populated place might also help.

and maybe training in a less populated place might also help.

© "Find a new spot where people aren't around."

© Usually nobody is in that room, or even around the castle. And when they are, it is a higher level player who doesn't steal arrows. And if they do, they give them back to me. And usually , the arrow stealer is just someone passing through because they are looking for the quests or exploring.

From what I understood, I think he trains at Black Knights' Fortress. Usually completely deserted, except for those occasional questers and randomers.

But if it's training arrows then really its only a few gp ur wasting. its not that bad...

(A) I care. I'm not a mega rich person. I have around 10k- which is hardly enough for more arrows and food.

^^Next time, take a good read before posting. ::'

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Yea, I used to have this problem back when I was f2p. Despite what people say, it's not always that your training on the wrong monster. I look at it like those are your arrows, your entitled to them, not the other person. They didn't buy them, they didn't kill for them, they didn't earn them. They have no need for your arrows.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Step 1: Position your cursor over the arrows you want to pick up.

Step 2: Press and release your middle finger once to open a small menu showing the options that pertain to that square of ground.

Step 3: Locate the "Take _____ arrows" option. Replace the blank with whichever metal you are using.

Step 4: Posisiton your cursor over said option and then press and release your index (pointer) finger.

Problem solved!

Lol, brilliant explanation, didn't understand it was that complicated, but I suppose you have the right to complain other people are picking up your arrows.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.