Rainbow/fancy boots!

Today is the first time I got rainbow boots! I know what you are thinking, big deal! Well, to me it is a big deal! I am level 119 f2p/p2p and I have finally just acquired them. I decided to get them while I was training on ankou, it has been a long time! It took me two years of playing to get!

Not spam, this is real. I'm sure you were excited the first time you got your first pair, as am I? Simply put, you are an idiot who has no idea what he is talking about.

LOL. Yeah, it is spam. I've reported it anyway, even if you did post this in the correct forum you would be flamed to hell and back.

Congratulations I guess though.

Well, it's been up for 12? hours or something like that, this IS real and just because it is simple to most does not mean it can't be a goal. I mean come on, expand your intelligence. People post about getting 1m, 5m, 10, etc, but I don't make fun of them because I had already achieved

no pic no proof

Lol, i didn't take a pic, but you can trust me. I have 67 quest points, have never wielded a d scim, didn't do d slayer til 96, and I am missing 3 f2p quests. I am very, very lazy.

You are not too lazy to not make posts for minuscule accomplishments and brag about how lazy you are though,

35b9enp.jpg

no pic no proof

Lol, i didn't take a pic, but you can trust me. I have 67 quest points, have never wielded a d scim, didn't do d slayer til 96, and I am missing 3 f2p quests. I am very, very lazy.

You are not too lazy to not make posts for minuscule accomplishments and brag about how lazy you are though,

Well, you are of such little intelligence to not evaluate the situation. I do not have an imageshack, So, I would have to create one of those. I would have to copy the screen, paste it, then crop it. Then, upload it to imageshack, get the url and put it on here. That would seriously take 5 minutes.

no pic no proof

Well, you are of such little intelligence to not evaluate the situation. I do not have an imageshack, So, I would have to create one of those. I would have to copy the screen, paste it, then crop it. Then, upload it to imageshack, get the url and put it on here. That would seriously take 5 minutes.

Either go to www.imageshack.us (both no accounts needed) and upload it within 20 seconds. Big deal?!

On topic: Serious, your proud of beeing lazy in a game. 1/10

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

no pic no proof

And what do you think everyone else has to do?

no pic no proof

No, my intelligence allowed me to evaluate the situation correctly. As colo said, it is not difficult at all the upload a pic. You don't have to make an account. Even if you did, its not a lot of work, just move your hands a little.

35b9enp.jpg