Insanity test

pureprayer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't do it... seems like a screamer trap...

Its not... someone verify?

I can verify. Nothing is scary or pops out. It's just something that you won't laugh at if your not in a good mood. Sometimes you'll think its dumb but other times you'll think its halarious. Well that's just me haha.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

I passed.

After 10 seconds i wanted to punch thru the wall because of that god damn [bleep]ing noise.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Wow this is still around?? I did this when I was like 15/16 or 17 can't remember which one. I cracked up laughing over the racing car and my friend just looked at me like I was an absolute idiot. I asked him what the hell his problem was and he said "You haven't even turned up your sound!! Now go and listen to it with your speakers turned on!" :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

The first time I saw this, I was literally on the floor laughing. Same the second time, maybe the third as well. But now I can just stare at it, hear, and nothing. Maybe if it was a chipmunk in the car, or the noise was going faster...that made me chuckle a little, that image.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

That was pretty pathetic. Or maybe I'm not just in a happy-enough mood to laugh or something.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!