Fastest way to oo glog

Kingkapugen

Quickest and easiest way like someone said above is the charter ships. Just use a ring of charos (e) for cheaper price. ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Its not worth it to use the pools.

What about the salt water pool?

Having around 20 Mins of infinite run to do something like tanning dragon hides, makes it worth it IMO.

Tele to Camelot - Charter from Catherby - Jump into the pool - Tele to Lumbridge. << That alone is a fairly quick process.

The quicker I can tan the hides, then the quicker I can get my batch done + get profit.

Having around 20 Mins of infinite run to do something like tanning dragon hides, makes it worth it IMO.

Tele to Camelot - Charter from Catherby - Jump into the pool - Tele to Lumbridge. << That alone is a fairly quick process.

The quicker I can tan the hides, then the quicker I can get my batch done + get profit.

It takes nearly two minutes for that, and super energies are much more efficient.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

the pools are allways worth it when u are going to do stuff with a lot of running (ex tanning).

i usually use ecto and charter ships, is a little faster than cammy teleing

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

It takes nearly two minutes for that, and super energies are much more efficient.

Yea, and super energies cost money. Other than a few gp for the ride there on a charter ship, the pools are free. And there is no hassle of keep drinking potions for run.

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

didnt do quest for fairys

i use caste wars ring then ru down =(

Do the quest, you don't need the requirements for it, and you unlock them very soon into the quest.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Yea, and super energies cost money. Other than a few gp for the ride there on a charter ship, the pools are free. And there is no hassle of keep drinking potions for run.

But in 2 minutes you can make more money then it costs for super run for 20 minutes.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Do the quest, you don't need the requirements for it, and you unlock them very soon into the quest.

WTF are you talking about

Yea I use lumb ring then charter then use duel ring then tan hides

king_kapugen.png

How did I lose you? What I said was very straightforward. Start the quest (you don't need the requirements to start this quest), and you'll unlock the ability to use fairy rings very soon into the quest...did I still lose you?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

How did I lose you? What I said was very straightforward. Start the quest (you don't need the requirements to start this quest), and you'll unlock the ability to use fairy rings very soon into the quest...did I still lose you?

that quest is pointless charter are faster anyways

king_kapugen.png

that quest is pointless charter are faster anyways

You unlock Fairy Rings, and you don't have to do the entire quest. If you'd read what I wrote, you unlock it very soon into the quest, so you're not wasting that much time, and Fairy Rings are very helpful.

If anything, charter ships aren't that readily accessible to that many places and atop of that there's the cost, even with the ring of charos and cabin fever.

I guess it could still be debated which is the most efficient, money aside. However, whether or not a person should unlock fairy rings isn't. It's just something that everyone should do ASAP.

But in 2 minutes you can make more money then it costs for super run for 20 minutes.

Please stop trying to pick fights. It gets really old really fast. He is asking about Oo'glog pools, Not which method is faster.

OT:

I think lumbridge ring the charter to Oo'glog is fastest. Or possibly Camelot then charter.

I've tried Fairy Rings, but it's a hassle trying to find the closest one to you.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Please stop trying to pick fights. It gets really old really fast. He is asking about Oo'glog pools, Not which method is faster.

Im only saying that the run pool is inefficient. Yup im a real fighter.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png