Marquis' Invisible Blog *** Completionist cape achieved

So, long time no update. My bad. I've been bogged down by personal issues and other worries, so my general motivation has succumbed to nothingness. However, feeling like this, I've just afked some skills like div and what not. I am really unbothered to write anything down in more detail. I have reached a total level of 2477 now.

Meh, I guess I'll just see wether I can untangle my life and head.

Take care

<3

O damn! I almost forgot that some time ago I managed to get the  11362.gif80+ Milestone Cape. Finally! I was exactly one level away from it and then Div came out -.- Also in other news, I should've made a September/October stat recap thingy, but I guess I just wasn't bothered enough

Yay, an update. I have gained a bunch of levels, which I am not too bothered about listing here. I am now skill_progress.gifTotal level 2496, so pre-div comp cape, awesome useless milestone :P

Also, after working hard on Temple Trekking I now also have finished beginners_AchievementDiaryIcon.gif Morytania Elite Achievement Diary. Yay!

Wasn't as bad as I said, was it? :P

Not at all my friend. Actually quite fun, brought me back memories from the olden TT days.

Ok, so I have been playing a fair bit and not bothering to update. On this last stretch I finally managed to become über-pro and reach skill_progress.gifTotal level 2500

2qstc20.jpg

Yeah, it is warbands I know. Most of my recent levels are from that in fact. And Sinkholes. And Slayer. I have totally quit Divination these days, I guess it's because I ran out of things to watch online :D

Well then. Catch you naaabs later!

I have totally quit Divination these days, I guess it's because I ran out of things to watch online

No you didn't.

http://d1uxo3lrkrg9rh.cloudfront.net/img/9b9c090e4cf4ef40acc958f0a7cf7b8d

Also grats!

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I have totally quit Divination these days, I guess it's because I ran out of things to watch online

No you didn't.

http://d1uxo3lrkrg9rh.cloudfront.net/img/9b9c090e4cf4ef40acc958f0a7cf7b8d

Also grats!

Not sure how to precisely respond to that. To watch Fight Club, i guess? :P

SEE, YOU DON'T GAIN LEVELS QUICKLY AT MY LEVEL YOU GIT

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND

Get levelling you GUT!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 3 weeks later...

DAMNIT YOU ARE AHEAD OF ME

THIS WILL NOT DO

Well look at it this way, I'm not a head of you...

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Noob!

The link in your sig is dead!

Also, the DG icon isn't transparent-ified properly.

It's alive now. And it was bloody difficult enough making that picture. TIF doesn't allow more than 10 pics per sig, so I had to combine.

In other news: I have exams, so not a lot of 'scaping for the next two weeks or so, but I am sproadically online though. Even got this: logo_crafting.gifCrafting 95

• Like 1