Closed

Loganatr55

I'm very happy with my dissension

What's a dissension?

OT: That's too much information and not enough question. So you want names...and to know if range or strength would ruin it? Make up your own name, and be creative. Originality is better than something from someone else. Also, just use the tip.it combat calc and see what level you can get range to without raising your combat. Otherwise, it's up to you, don't rely on other people's opinions of your account.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I'm very happy with my dissension

What's a dissension?

OT: That's too much information and not enough question. So you want names...and to know if range or strength would ruin it? Make up your own name, and be creative. Originality is better than something from someone else. Also, just use the tip.it combat calc and see what level you can get range to without raising your combat. Otherwise, it's up to you, don't rely on other people's opinions of your account.

Yes, nice suggestion but I've done this before I wanted people who know about awesome thing to till me what you they think.

I already have calculated this on 5 different web-sites, I could make a skill log on it.

You have to be attacked for a familiar to attack, so no safespotting for you.

wait so if your a range and your in a safespot u can't call u monster out of the safespot to attack a monster

Yes sad but true. In fact I never thought of this so, thank you this gives me a reason to not to range. But now I have think this over agine! >.<

wait so if your a range and your in a safespot u can't call u monster out of the safespot to attack a monster

Yes sad but true. In fact I never thought of this so, thank you this gives me a reason to not to range. But now I have think this over agine! >.<

rock crabs?

rock crabs?

Barely gives charms.

Edit: Or was it none at all...?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

rock crabs?

Barely gives charms.

when u start fighting tho its probaly the best cuase ther weak later u should probaly start fighting the giants

rock crabs?

Barely gives charms.

when u start fighting tho its probaly the best cuase ther weak later u should probaly start fighting the giants

Ok, so you train at Rock crabs when you're low levels, and go to Giants later. You raise your Summoning. Later, at 50 Ranged, you realize you can't train with your familiar without getting hit.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

rock crabs?

Barely gives charms.

Ok, so you train at Rock crabs when you're low levels, and go to Giants later. You raise your Summoning. Later, at 50 Ranged, you realize you can't train with your familiar without getting hit.

wait iam confused why are u training range of a summoning tank that would jsut make u a range tank

wait iam confused why are u training range of a summoning tank that would jsut make u a range tank

I'm making a summoning tank but i was suggestion maybe I get range for melee.

if your a summoning tank and only train def, hp and summoning your maxed at 62. with range you maxed at 109.

training hp, def, sum, and range ur 109 how did u get 97?

Very sorry it toke me a little to find a it but yes your very right the fact is I'm going to get magic, and prayer to.

The way I'm looking at it from here it's around level 97-112 combat.

Sorry. =(