scariest game

dragon246665

condemed is by far the scariest game of all history lol :D

and left 4 dead isn't scary at all, actually its the funnest game ive ever played

i think the witch's are kool, i shot one and owned it :D

106xd3m.jpg

5p30vc.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent played this but my god does it look creepy.

The sad thing is you have played it.

Scariest game I have played is Condemned: Crinimal Origins.

Bioshock and Dead space were just .. NOT scary. Both not even that good of games IMO.

Ok, ok, it was fun. But then about 10% through it got scary o.o

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Ravenholm from Half Life 2 always gives me the jitters whenever I play it. Stuff like L4D doesn't bother me at all though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Scariest game I have played is Condemned: Crinimal Origins.

Bioshock and Dead space were just .. NOT scary. Both not even that good of games IMO.

1. Condemned was INCREDIBLY scary, but not fun to play.

2. BioShock was INCREDIBLY scary on the first couple of levels, after that it's not really scary, but very fun.

3. As for Dead Space, I've never played so I have no idea about that one.

Btw, anyone who didn't like Bioshock just beat the game, not played it. (yes, there is a difference)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Ok, ok, it was fun. But then about 10% through it got scary o.o

Not funny, now quit trying and lie down before you hurt yourself.

Condemned is one of those games that I really want to play, but probably wouldn't finish for a looong time.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Btw, anyone who didn't like Bioshock just beat the game, not played it. (yes, there is a difference)

That's a pretty bold statement. I didn't enjoy Bioshock a ton because pretty much event for event the plot twists mirrored that of System Shock 2, which in my opinion is a better game.

Everyone has a different sense of humour, you have a sick and twisted one, and I have a completely different one I just cant explain.

Who are you to say it isnt funny? ;)

Everyone has a different sense of humour, you have a sick and twisted one, and I have a completely different one I just cant explain.

... Except it wasn't.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

... Except it wasn't.

Have to agree, fail, sorry. It's an elementary class joke. -.-

Paragon.png

Ok then, whatever. You just proved once again how stupid people can be, I found it funny, thus, its funny to me, meaning it is funny, and not funny. Not everyone has to find something funny.

Anyway, I guess its just something that goes around in my school / my area then, my bad.

Ok then, whatever. You just proved once again how stupid people can be, I found it funny, thus, its funny to me, meaning it is funny, and not funny. Not everyone has to find something funny.

Mine was wittier. :mrgreen:

Well, the only scary game I own is BioShock, although it doesn't feel scary after you complete it like.. ten times? Shame the feeling goes away eventually, I still remember the first time I played it through..

I still get a bit scared on the Shotgun part in the Medical Pavillion, though. :lol: It's really eerie.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

The Suffering is the scariest game out there. 'Nuff said.

You haven't played many horror games.

I mostly played Thing, Bioshock (wouldn't consider it "horror" though), F.E.A.R 1 and 2, Doom 1 and 3, Condemned, and a couple others I haven't mentioned. The only two games that really creeped me out was Thing and the Suffering

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

I mostly played Thing, Bioshock (wouldn't consider it "horror" though), F.E.A.R 1 and 2, Doom 1 and 3, Condemned, and a couple others I haven't mentioned. The only two games that really creeped me out was Thing and the Suffering

You've played BioShock, Condemned, AND F.E.A.R., and you think The Thing and The Suffering was scarier? Blasphemy!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

You've played BioShock, Condemned, AND F.E.A.R., and you think The Thing and The Suffering was scarier? Blasphemy!

Note that I'm not calling games with the best graphics "scary".

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Note that I'm not calling games with the best graphics "scary".

Neither am I. I'm talking about the games that genuinely scared me. Not that there is a difference between scaring and startling.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

The original Resident Evil was kinda scary. You kinda start to worry something will get you, since you don't have much health to begin with, and most things will cause you problems if you don't have ammo, which is scarce.

Seriously, you have to effectively manage your supplies or you will die short of supplies.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.