Mysteries of the Mahjarrat [WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS]

yuriqiu

Well to add to the information on the Mahjarrat

Post Bag 38

Dear Azzanadra,

Are there any more of the Mahjarrat sealed away? We know that you and Akthanakos were sealed and Sliske is hiding in the 'shadows', but are there more than the nine of you? My friend said that there's one called Zeox, sealed near Falador, but is he bluffing? I am told that he is near some rocks with weird-looking symbols on them.

Levitadeus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impertinent mortal,

'Zeox' is not a name used by my kin, at least not in our own tongue. I suppose it could be that one of us had taken a title more amenable to the weaklings who believe they rule this world, but I cannot imagine that such a name would find favour anywhere near the deluded city of the White Knights.

To answer your more sensible question, I do not know how many of us remain upon this world. Since my release, I have resumed connections with the closest of my allies, and sent my agents to observe my enemies - but we Mahjarrat are accustomed to the shadows, and the mortal eyes I must use to search for my kin are not. I have discovered that many of us have entered the death-sleep, and that Mizzarch, Lamistard and Ralvash were the most recent to face the void in the Ritual.

It is possible that some of the weaker of my tribe survive in hiding - Jhallan was always so inclined, it is the way of the cowardly and weak-willed. Kharshai may yet live, I can sense no trace of his death upon this world, but nor can I sense his pulse; perhaps his neutrality has earnt him a prison such as mine was.

Be aware, mortal, there could be as many as a hundred of us still upon this world, with dozens more returned from other realms, but equally there could be as few as ten, each as mighty as one of your armies.

Finally, be sure of one thing: Sliske does not hide. An ally he may be, but I did not become master of my Lord's legions without being sure of the powers wielded by those close to me. Sliske is one whose actions can be seen each and every day in the smallest of this world's details.

For the honour of my Lord,

Azzanadra

Also the Chaos Elementals hints for Tale of the Muspah

From Post Bag 36

Ralvash is gone; Muspah, famous, sleeps with the fishies, if fishies frozen could be. That's where the shadows are shadowed, and even the delvers don't dare. Bizarre: one day it's almost time for a shadow to shift - and a shadow to open its unblinking, empty eye.

From Post Bag 39

"Wake the muspah. Don't wake the muspah!" - and that's just the first of them! Syzygy nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs. Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them

So of those who we have not met / have yet to meet we know that:

- Ralvash was the last to be sacrificed for the ritual and before him were Mizzarch and Lamistard.

- Kharshai may still be alive or imprisoned somewhere

- Sliske is still active

it sounds like sliske is a well known npc, MOM maybe? anyway, has anyone gone to try to talk to the one mahjarrat who we know where is after this quest?(general khazard) I don't think he leaves after finishing the shadow sword miniquest does he?

He doesn't, but he kind of wants to kill you.

Well we DID kill his dog...Twice.

Popoto.~<3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried talking to Juna after the quest, as the update mentioned more quests conversations had been added.

There is a little table on runewiki with the list of all known Mahjarrat's.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Has anyone tried talking to Juna after the quest, as the update mentioned more quests conversations had been added.

I've been talking to her for a while, but the only new ones I've seen were about Defender of Varrock, While Guthix Sleeps and The Chosen Commander. Also some additional lines from Juna regarding the older Dorgeshuun quests, after you've done TCC ufcourse.

priest_wiz.png

After talking with Juna, besides the dialogues that we gain after WGS, there isn't anything new. Nonetheless, I'll post that info here and see if anyone can make more sense of it:

-Zanik is now an enemy to all gods.

-The player is still under at least the favor of Guthix for further use.

-After telling story: Akthanakos and Enakhra's continued battle to the north, Juna warns that two powerful beings battling will be extremely dangerous

-After telling story: Learning Ancients, Juna warns of origins of the spells

-After telling story: Digsite, Juna reveals that Zaros was near forgotten even before she began guarding the tears.

-After telling story: Defender of Varrock, no response.

-After telling story: Underground Pass, no response.

-After telling story: Agrith-Naar? we learn he was banned by Guthix but found a way around the ban

120dgl.jpg

-The Mahjarrats sacrafice each other in order to determine who is in power

erm the new quest DID NOT teach us this

it said they fight and sacrifice the loser as part of a rejuvenation ritual that gives power back to the surviving mahjaratt, this clealry has some link to their immortal stats as they all become skeletal and weaker as they use power

Also the Wilderness was a paradise was not learnt from this quest it is a long standing fact learnt from very early god letters and olllldddd quests.

It is also referenced during the ghostly robes miniquest

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

[hide=]

it said they fight and sacrifice the loser as part of a rejuvenation ritual that gives power back to the surviving mahjaratt, this clealry has some link to their immortal stats as they all become skeletal and weaker as they use power

Also the Wilderness was a paradise was not learnt from this quest it is a long standing fact learnt from very early god letters and olllldddd quests.

[/hide]

Well we want to know the storyline without those letters or postbags.

OP: I have no idea where you got that sliske is the mahjarrat in charge of the brothers, but remove that from your post. It's entirely unsubstantiated. Whe have no idea who sliske is, or who the mahjarrat who cursed the brothers might be.(if indeed it was a mahjarrat as many of us believe.) Either way saying that sliske was that mahjarrat is counter intuitive when you read the postbag, because it says sliske is very active and visible every day in the smallest aspects.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

OP: I have no idea where you got that sliske is the mahjarrat in charge of the brothers, but remove that from your post. It's entirely unsubstantiated. Whe have no idea who sliske is, or who the mahjarrat who cursed the brothers might be.(if indeed it was a mahjarrat as many of us believe.) Either way saying that sliske was that mahjarrat is counter intuitive when you read the postbag, because it says sliske is very active and visible every day in the smallest aspects.

You are crazy.

It is almsot definite Sliske cursed the abrrows brothers.

As he is referenced as Sliske the Serpent Tongue

And in the lore of the barrows brother the mysterious person who gave them their armour and now controls them spoke with a hiss sound frequently interjected into his speech.

This indicates the person who cursed the barrows brothers was indeed serpent tongued (or had one hell of a lisp, but thats too comedic for the tone of the lore)

Cross reference this with how highly Azzandra seems to regard Sliske suggest Sliske would be a one of a kind and not one of many Serpent Tongue people.

Equally factor in the fact barrows is still among the most widely used member armours meaning we see it everyday.

And the evidence highly points to Sliske being connected to the barrows.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So that's why they all look skeletal now? :o Wonder what they'll all look like once the ritual is completed... I'm afraid Jhallan will be the one to be sacrificed, seeing as he's very weak atm from what I understand.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

You are crazy.

And in the lore of the barrows brother the mysterious person who gave them their armour and now controls them spoke with a hiss sound frequently interjected into his speech.

This indicates the person who cursed the barrows brothers was indeed serpent tongued (or had one hell of a lisp, but thats too comedic for the tone of the lore)

Cross reference this with how highly Azzandra seems to regard Sliske suggest Sliske would be a one of a kind and not one of many Serpent Tongue people.

Equally factor in the fact barrows is still among the most widely used member armours meaning we see it everyday.

There really isn't any evidence that points to sliske being the only mahjarrat who speaks with a bit of a hiss. It could be that all mahjarrat have that tone to their voices. A person who is thought to be serpent tongued is usually regarded as a liar and a deceiver, not someone with a hissing sound in their voice. That sliske may be a deceiver points further towards my hypothesis of sliske being a well known npc in disguise. In addition, the mahjarrat who cursed the brothers seems to be entirely inactive now. The postbag stated sliske as being active in the smallest aspects. I don't believe that people running around in armor looted from the brothers counts as being active. If the armor were to be proof the sliske would more likely give it away freely, or at least actively instruct you on how to obtain it

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

You are crazy.

There really isn't any evidence that points to sliske being the only mahjarrat who speaks with a bit of a hiss. It could be that all mahjarrat have that tone to their voices. A person who is thought to be serpent tongued is usually regarded as a liar and a deceiver, not someone with a hissing sound in their voice. That sliske may be a deceiver points further towards my hypothesis of sliske being a well known npc in disguise. In addition, the mahjarrat who cursed the brothers seems to be entirely inactive now. The postbag stated sliske as being active in the smallest aspects. I don't believe that people running around in armor looted from the brothers counts as being active. If the armor were to be proof the sliske would more likely give it away freely, or at least actively instruct you on how to obtain it

While you theory of serpent tongue = liar may be true

It is widely accepted the hissing stranger who "delved the shadows" in the barrows brother story is Sliske the Serpent Tongue who likes to delve the shadows, as this is logical assumption.

Equally the stranger gave them the armour whihc had abnormal powers and allowed them to slay easily. This would suggest some dark magical enchantment such as a mahajaratt could muster.

We known not all mahajaratt speak with a hiss as we have spoken to akthankos, enkhara, lucien, azzandra, jahllan, khazard and possibly hazeel

Also the is always the hissing sack of bones the rag and bone man carries, this is believe to possible be Sliske, as mahjaratt cannot die but clearly become skeletal and weaker over time. It is a logical step that a several weakened Sliske has become just bones and is having the rag and bone man build him a new better body for the ritual, hence the bones. Equally the fact he is buried in a sack fit as Sliske likes to delve the shadows. Also the proximity to the Barrows indicates it to be the stranger from that story.

It is not 100% solid fact here, but as far as the info we have goes the logical conclusion atm is Sliske = the barrows stranger = the bones the rag and bone man has

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Delurking: In the chaos elemental letter thing it mentions a syzygy. A syzygy is the alignment of 3 orbiting bodies, thus emphasizing the alignment.

Rubber chicken, you're the one,

who makes Runescape, so much fun!

Would be fun if jagex brought in biological warfare... Or even Tesla coils.

I like to eat cake while excruciating!

You are crazy.

I've never heared of 'Silske the Serpent Tounge, but it fits.

Many have also suggested Zamorguel (sp?) as he has been known to raise the undead. However, he has not been known to manufacture armour of any kind.

It is also commonly thought that each Mahjarrat has certain abilities, there is a thread on RSOF which goes into this in great detail, talking about the Mahjarrat having a role destined to them from their first inclination as a young'un. Similar to how trolls are named.

This ability theory does fit though, as we have:

Lucien 'the Wanderer' - He seemingly becomes more powerful the longer he does not fight. This power seems to be able to relate to both physical Strength, and Magical abilities. Possibly the reason to why he employed Moravio.

Zamorguel 'the necromancer' - He can raise the dead. Nuff' said

Silske - Would be the armourer of a Mahjarrat army, if you could say it like that. Can create pretty much unbeatable armour defense wise, with abilites.

Azzandra - Immortal (does that count)

Hazeel - seemingly another Necromaner, as he can raise himself from the dead. Manglius Mortifier and one of the wizards in Necromacer tower speak of this ability

Jhallan / Akthanakos - Shape shifters.

Trivia:

It is worth noting, that several Mahjarrat have different coloured eyes. Lucien and Zemouregal's red eyes are possibly a family trait, considering they are cousins, whilst Akthanakos possesses pale blue eyes (seen when in his camel headed from), and his rival Enakhra, whilst seen in her human form, appears to possess Green eyes, although since many of the Mahjarrat (including Akthanakos, Enakhra, Azzanadra and Hazeel) are yet to be viewed in their 'updated' Lich form, it is unknown if this has any relevance.

EDIT:

Delurking: In the chaos elemental letter thing it mentions a syzygy. A syzygy is the alignment of 3 orbiting bodies, thus emphasizing the alignment.

Although there isn't much known about the planetery alignment in Gelinor, there are 3 Celestrially Orbiting Bodies (4 if you count the sun). So it seems very very likely

2v8sgvs.png

I should imagine the alignment, as it obviously links to the ritual, has one of two effects:

It weakens the walls between frenskae and Glienor thus allowing them to draw power back from their home world

or

It interferes with their immortality and allows them to die, thus enabling one to be sacrificed

I should imagine the allowing them to die one to be more likely, unless the ritual contains a spell that kills them as it is quite evident that we (at some point) will have to kill or imprison the more destruction minded Mahjaratt

Plv6Dz6.jpg

[hide=]

You are crazy.

[/hide]

While you theory of serpent tongue = liar may be true

It is widely accepted the hissing stranger who "delved the shadows" in the barrows brother story is Sliske the Serpent Tongue who likes to delve the shadows, as this is logical assumption.

Equally the stranger gave them the armour whihc had abnormal powers and allowed them to slay easily. This would suggest some dark magical enchantment such as a mahajaratt could muster.

We known not all mahajaratt speak with a hiss as we have spoken to akthankos, enkhara, lucien, azzandra, jahllan, khazard and possibly hazeel

Also the is always the hissing sack of bones the rag and bone man carries, this is believe to possible be Sliske, as mahjaratt cannot die but clearly become skeletal and weaker over time. It is a logical step that a several weakened Sliske has become just bones and is having the rag and bone man build him a new better body for the ritual, hence the bones. Equally the fact he is buried in a sack fit as Sliske likes to delve the shadows. Also the proximity to the Barrows indicates it to be the stranger from that story.

It is not 100% solid fact here, but as far as the info we have goes the logical conclusion atm is Sliske = the barrows stranger = the bones the rag and bone man has

I'll be the first to admit the the figure from the barrows lore must be a mahjarrat, however sliske just doesn't fit the bill.

That sliske would delve the shadows, where even the delvers don't dare suggests a closer relation to the dwarves, as the dwarves are the delvers. We very very frequently delve into the barrows, it's not even a difficult task for higher level players.

Azzanadra says that sliske does not hide, which gives further credence to my argument, and completely overrules the notion that sliske may be in the rag and bone man's sack. Sliske would be a prominent figure, not a sack full of bones, and that it says sliske's power is visible every day in the smallest of things lends more weight as the rag and bone man really has no influence, neither does the mahjarrat from the barrows. Saying That mahjarrats power is evident every day in the smallest things makes no sense, as the barrows only provides armor which is used in combat. The barrows affects no other aspect of the game.

also, how can we know all mahjarrat don't have a snakelike tone, in case you've forgotten, there are no audible voices in runescape, and jagex doesn't necessarily always include inflection of speech in text.

edit: btw All mahjarrat can shapeshift.

[hide]

[/hide]

The fact the bone sack openly talks while we are present and is openly commanding a man to collect obscure bones for no obvious reason isn't exactly hiding.

There also the serpent-like man below draynor who seems like another possible candidate to be Sliske and he again speaks with a hiss.

Overall its almost definite the barrows stranger is Sliske due to shadow delving, just because he did something related to the barrows many hundreds of years ago doesn't mean he will still be in that area now.

The inflection of speech is ALWAYS in game Jagex has always denoted weird noises and speech inflections in their dialogue therefore a strnager that goes sssss alot is liable to match up with the sack of bones tht goes sssssss or the man under draynor who looks snake-like

Jahllan has shown us shapeshifting drains ALOT of power, this means msot mahjaratt won't shapeshift alot, such as Akthankos has a constant camel head. So Sliske could evry likely have a sole serpant head.

It is no way solid who Sliske is but we are a world of speculation and 90% of the time we follow hints correctly. Hints point to Sliske having a hand in the barrows brothers therefore it is likely to be him. What his effecting the world everyday in the small things refers too is unknown, but the use of barrows armours by many players does show some level of activity of his power. Eg the specials come from his magic.

Until we have undeniable evidence of who the stranger is, or that Sliske the Serpent Tongue refers to a lying nature rather than a literal serpent tongue the most logical route is that sliske had a hand in the barrows

Plv6Dz6.jpg

it's fine to speculate, but it should still be removed from the OP as it is not fact, but instead is speculation. We all know how the failure to distinguish between the two leads to absolute idiocy from some of our less educated players.

For the record though, i still don't believe that any of those is likely to be sliske. I think sliske is likely to be someone we least expect, possible even the wise old man? Whatever he did in swan song is certainly a lot more powerful magic that any of us can use, and that would be the ultimate deception.

It may be possible that we're both right, and that sliske was indeed the mahjarrat in charge of the barrows, and that now he has taken the form of a prominent NPC. I think i like that possibility best to be honest. I highly, highly doubt that if he was as powerful as Azzanadra seems to infer that he would have such a small role as a sack of bones or a serpent like guy near draynor. The thing bout delvers makes me wonder though, because the delvers must be the dwarves. Perhaps the Red axe has something to do with sliske?

[hide]

[/hide]

Thought i posted this a while ago:

I should imagine the alignment, as it obviously links to the ritual, has one of two effects:

It weakens the walls between frenskae and Glienor thus allowing them to draw power back from their home world

or

It interferes with their immortality and allows them to die, thus enabling one to be sacrificed

I should imagine the allowing them to die one to be more likely, unless the ritual contains a spell that kills them as it is quite evident that we (at some point) will have to kill or imprison the more destruction minded Mahjaratt

I'm more inclined to think the second is true. If one of their own was to be sacrificed, there would be no need to go back to Frenkensake (sp?).

Because of the orbiting bodies thing, I'm inclined to think that Gravity plays a large role in the ritual. Prehaps the proximity of the planets to each other forces them AWAY from each other (yes, thats what happens), and creates a tear in reality, which allows the Mahjarrat to be sacrificed.

It's not fact, but I would call it an educated guess.

(Probably will never need to know this, but it's interesting none the less.)

[hide=Easier version]If you watch NBC's "Heores" it would be similar to the effect of an Eclipse where the protagonists lose/gain abilities.[/hide]

2v8sgvs.png

or

I'm more inclined to think the second is true. If one of their own was to be sacrificed, there would be no need to go back to Frenkensake (sp?).

Because of the orbiting bodies thing, I'm inclined to think that Gravity plays a large role in the ritual. Prehaps the proximity of the planets to each other forces them AWAY from each other (yes, thats what happens), and creates a tear in reality, which allows the Mahjarrat to be sacrificed.

[hide=Easier version]If you watch NBC's "Heores" it would be similar to the effect of an Eclipse where the protagonists lose/gain abilities.[/hide]

I could imagine that the ritual involves invoking the power of the alignment (some how) to create an item that can kill them. So they battle then use said item on the loser.

I could imagine this being quite likely as say it involves creating a special dagger during the planetary alignment we could easily sneak in and make a bunch of them to save for later when/if we need to kill them.

Though I have a sneaking suspicion we might have mahjaratt blood in our character.

After all we became immensely powerful near the stone of jas and after that encounter its mention of the stone "unlocking hidden potential within us"

Plv6Dz6.jpg

or

I doubt it has anything to do with gravity. In cultures throughout history, a syzygy was thought to have magical atributes. I believe that it's more likely that the time of the syzygy will signal a magical peak, or trough allowing the ritual to take place. The suggestion by azzanadra that others will join the from other planes also suggests that the mahjarrat may have been on geilinor long before other races as their ritual is tied to that plane.

[hide]

[/hide]

Though I have a sneaking suspicion we might have mahjaratt blood in our character.

After all we became immensely powerful near the stone of jas and after that encounter its mention of the stone "unlocking hidden potential within us"

That would be interesting, but unlikely this theory is true, as the CE refers that we are not one of them, so we cannot be sacrificed.

Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them

But being the True Protector or Guardian of the Stone of Jas is still a possibility.

dawnsigblue-3.png

That would be interesting, but unlikely this theory is true, as the CE refers that we are not one of them, so we cannot be sacrificed.

But being the True Protector or Guardian of the Stone of Jas is still a possibility.

that does bring up the question, who the hell is our character? I'd like to see a quest allowing us to have a back-story. It could let us choose where we're from and such things and then fill in the blanks with questions for us to answer so that the character would be tailored to our personality.

Another interesting though.

What if Guthix is Zaros? If you've played the shivering Isles Expansion to Oblivion you'll get the idea here. It's exactly like sheogorath and jyggalag.

Guthix is balance right? so The opposite of balance is chaos. Balance and chaos inhabiting the same body is the epitomy of balance. So everyone thought guthix was sleeping right? perhaps during that time he was actually Zaros, and when Zamorak impaled him he once again became guthix and has been such since, however the staff and stone have the power to change him back into Zaros. That would be wicked.

[hide]

[/hide]

or

I could imagine that the ritual involves invoking the power of the alignment (some how) to create an item that can kill them. So they battle then use said item on the loser.

I could imagine this being quite likely as say it involves creating a special dagger during the planetary alignment we could easily sneak in and make a bunch of them to save for later when/if we need to kill them.

I don't think the latter is feasable. No offense.

The Stone of Jas situation would be realtive to all humans, as in the cutscene of Vassador (Fremmenik guy that found the stone) touches it and also becomes powerful, and he was not a Mahjarrat as far as we are aware.

He did however start the moonclan, and they can Levitate. Which is fairly cool.

The dagger idea is also flawed, as Lucien having the Stone/Staff or Zamorguel having an army of undead + Arrav would not really help.

Lucien does say "I shall enter the ritual very prepared *Evil laugh*" or along those lines.

I think that the 'Ritual' is similar to that of the Aztec / Mayans. Where they sacrificed one of their own to glorify their God and keep him happy.

But they decide who dies by battling one another at fixed times due to Celestrial events, and the sacrifice creates a power source they can use to rejuvinate themselves.

OR:

The Zarosian Mahjarrat use the power to revive Zaros. (Could be a way around Edicts of Guthix as Zaros was dead when the Edicts was created :!:)

OR:

Lucien kills all the other Mahjarrat around, and takes all the power for himself, giving him near godly status.

Just another thing I thought of. I previously mentioned Mahjarrat having abilites that are partially unique. (eg Jhallan can shapeshift, Zamorguel can raise the dead)

Prehaps killing other Mahjarrat gives you their powers, and you can obtain more than one. This would explain their lust for power, and could also fit in with your character - Prehaps they kill a Mahjarrat, gains their power (in a Mortal way), and can then kill other Mahjarrat, gianing more power. (which you then exchange for bucket loads of Exp of course)

2v8sgvs.png

I didn't say I thought we WERE mahjaratt just we had some of their blood like half human half mahjaratt, afterall we don't know where we come from parent wise.

I doubt it has anything to do with gravity. In cultures throughout history, a syzygy was thought to have magical atributes. I believe that it's more likely that the time of the syzygy will signal a magical peak, or trough allowing the ritual to take place. The suggestion by azzanadra that others will join the from other planes also suggests that the mahjarrat may have been on geilinor long before other races as their ritual is tied to that plane.

I think its likely and planetary alignment WOULD have that gravitational effect, but as was suggested this may cause tears in reality or planes or w/e whihc would bring in the magical element that would be told in rs.

Mahjaratt were not on runescape before the other races.

Icthlarin, the son of Tumeken and Elidinis and brother of Amascut, is the desert god who brought the Mahjaratt from Frenskae to Glienor in the 2nd age. Most races arrived late 1st age. The fact others may come from other planes just implies the link to Frenskae will open here and possibly in other planes. This is further supproted by the reference of Frenskae in the Abyssal Book given that the Abyss is the plane between realms and planes and dimensions etc.

I don't think the latter is feasable. No offense.

The Stone of Jas situation would be realtive to all humans, as in the cutscene of Vassador (Fremmenik guy that found the stone) touches it and also becomes powerful, and he was not a Mahjarrat as far as we are aware.

He did however start the moonclan, and they can Levitate. Which is fairly cool.

I think your logic is flawed here. The Fremmink touched the stone and learnt magic.

Zamorak and Saradomin used the stone to become a god, but there no reference to them receiving power for merely touching it.

We already know magic, yet the stone unlocked some power within us when we touched it, this doe not fit with anything we have seen thus far. Which leads to my suspicion that we are some how special and unique.

The dagger idea is also flawed, as Lucien having the Stone/Staff or Zamorguel having an army of undead + Arrav would not really help.

Lucien does say "I shall enter the ritual very prepared *Evil laugh*" or along those lines.

You miss my logic here.

We known they fight and the loser is sacrificed and that a ritual is invovled.

We don't know for definite how they are sacrificed or why the ritual can only be held so often. But we know they fight.

The dagger idea can work as they fight with their armies etc and one loses. The ritual then produces a dagger or w/e that CAN kill them and they collectively use it on the loser to kill them. Their power and armies still benefit them as the killer dagger (or w/e) would not be involved in the fight.

Just a theory.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

WHOA! gone for one day and glad to see all the inputs from everyone. Thanks. I corrected the Mahjarrat sacrificial ritual along with the speculation of Silske. The truth is, many people have already accepted Silske as the Mahjarrat to have corrupted the Barrows brothers. In fact this was the first time I have seen someone disagree with that. Nonetheless I'll mark it as a speculation. I'm a little busy at the moment so I'll read over everyone's comments later and update the post better.

120dgl.jpg