=Adding Slayer, Firemaking and Farming to Stealing Creation=

Ts_Stormrage

These three are the only skills that are not used in the Stealing Creation game...

I propose that these are added to make it the ultimate game in RS that has ALL skills available implemented to us...

SLAYER:

Simply put; you must have a certain Slayer level to do double damage other people's familiars...

Slayer lvl 1 for lvl 1 Familiar

Slayer lvl 20 for lvl 2 Familiar

Slayer lvl 40 for lvl 3 Familiar

Slayer lvl 60 for lvl 4 Familiar

Slayer lvl 80 for lvl 5 Familiar

If you are targetting the enemy's familiar and have the proper slayer level for it, you will do double damage (from 25 to 50 :))... This forces people to actually deposit their familiar's inventory every once in a while, and might even compel you to bring multiple pouches, adding a little spice to the use of the Summoning skill in Stealing Creations...

FIREMAKING

Once again, simply put, you can burn down the enemy Barriers by setting them on fire...

Firemaking level 1 and a Class 1 Clay would burn a lvl 1 Barrier down in 2 minutes

Firemaking level 20 and a Class 2 Clay would burn a lvl 2 Barrier down in 2 minutes, and a lvl 1 in 1 minute

Firemaking level 40 and a Class 3 Clay would burn a lvl 3 Barrier down in 2 minutes, lvl 2 in 1 minute, and a lvl 1 in 50 seconds

Firemaking level 60 and a Class 4 Clay would burn a lvl 4 Barrier down in 2 minutes, lvl 3 in 1 minute, lvl 2 50 seconds, and a lvl 1 in 40 seconds

Firemaking level 80 and a Class 5 Clay would burn a lvl 5 Barrier down in 2 minutes, lvl 4 in 1 minute, lvl 3 in 50 sec, lvl 2 in 40 sec, and a lvl 1 in 30 seconds

The Clay determines the Burn time, not your Firemaking level

The sacred clay would get a right click option to "Burn" which you then have to use on a Barrier...

Adding additional damage to the Barrier through combat does not speed it up...

Adding a higher level Burn on the Barriers would restart the clock but burn less time due to the burn being a higher level of course....

I realise this seems somewhat overpowered, but what other use does Firemaking actually have?

FARMING

When gathering clay from various resources you have a chance to find a Clay (Tree, Swarm, Pool or Rock) Seed. Using such a seed on an empty patch where level 1 Clay Fragments used to be you can instantly grow a half-full gathering point of that resource...

The level of the Seed would determine the level of clay that can be gathered there, so a lvl 4 Rock Seed would create a half-empty rock that gives lvl 4 Clay, and requires lvl 60 mining to get (like normal rocks)...

Using the Seed on the empty patch instantly sprouts the resource...

Farming lvl 1 is required to plant a lvl 1 seed

Farming lvl 20 is required to plant a lvl 2 seed

Farming lvl 40 is required to plant a lvl 3 seed

Farming lvl 60 is required to plant a lvl 4 seed

Farming lvl 80 is required to plant a lvl 5 seed

What do you all think?

Discuss, suggest, celebrate, flame... its all allowed :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Who kills the other people's familiars anyway? :roll: If you kill that PERSON, the familiar dies with him.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

The only other thing I could see FM usefull for is creating wall barriors, like around bases and such. Kind of like barakades, but make them pasable only by people on the team who started them. While not as long lasting as barriors around resources, these would not be able to be destroyed, you could only wait till the fire burnt out.

Slayer could be added by having clay slayer creatures roaming the game. They die slowly, dropping clay as the die, and have the 20-80 slayer reqs for 2-5. This would give sc clans a combat option, rather than pure skilling, so people who like combat could participate as well.

I like your farming idea, but how long would the patches take to grow? Would they be instant, or would there be a set grow-time where all seeds grew on an interval (every 30 seconds, or something like that)?

Overall, I like these ideas :thumbsup:

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

Who kills anyone elses familiar? The firemaking to burn down barriers seems interesting, and I really like the idea of farming being added, although perhaps not in the manner that you suggested.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

• 1 month later...

I was just playing stealing creation toaday and was annoyed that there is no farming use. Your idea is very good, but doesn't follow traditional farming. Perhaps, instead, you could turn clay into seeds and wait for them to grow, perhaps 5-10 minutes, and harvest them. These seeds could only be planted in certain farming spots, each with their own level, and the higher the level, the less time it takes to grow, and the higher the yeild. You would harvest the same level of clay planted.

Excellent idea, more could be done with slayer I think.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

I was just playing stealing creation toaday and was annoyed that there is no farming use. Your idea is very good, but doesn't follow traditional farming. Perhaps, instead, you could turn clay into seeds and wait for them to grow, perhaps 5-10 minutes, and harvest them. These seeds could only be planted in certain farming spots, each with their own level, and the higher the level, the less time it takes to grow, and the higher the yeild. You would harvest the same level of clay planted.

It should be noted that games only last 20 minutes.

I'd say more like 2-3 minutes...

2dgucz6.png