anybody got riddles?

zeusof666

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's yellow and found at the bottom of a pool?

Urine! Or maybe a molded toe of a fat tourist!

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Whats brown and sticky?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yep ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

whats crushing kings, trolls and mountains. what can destroy a thousand years work?(easy one)

under mount it lies, can kill and harm, but beautiful it is. (easy one to)

both made by me :D

uhhhh.... i dont get either of those :?

anyway, whats red and green and goes 50 miles an hour?

whats crushing kings, trolls and mountains. what can destroy a thousand years work?(easy one)

under mount it lies, can kill and harm, but beautiful it is. (easy one to)

both made by me :D

uhhhh.... i dont get either of those :?

anyway, whats red and green and goes 50 miles an hour?

frog in a blender :P

that's not even a riddle :wink:

I have an eye I cant see out of.

I live with a couple of nuts.

My neighbourse a real arshole.

Blood rushes to my head when Im excited,

and when Im really excited I throw up!

Also my owner beats me for fun.... :twisted:

pur304 uhh this is G rated... please edit your post

also heres a What am I riddle

I have feathers to help me fly, I have a head and a body yet I am not alive. You can hold me in your hand and your strength determines how far I go... What am I?

100completepl0.png

<( *-* )> <(*-* <) (> *-*)> <( *-* )>

What is green but isn't green?

Nothing, according to the basic principles of Predicate Logic (also known as Predicate Calculus or First-Order Logic), the foundation for mathematics and any sciences involving reasoning or deriveations.

One of its fundamental principles states:

(ÃÆâÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â Ã¢ââ¬Å¡Ã¬x)(AxÃÆââââ¬Ã Ã¢ââ‰â¢Ax)

Which means: for any entity in your universe of discourse, if that entity has the property of being "A", then that entity has the property of being "A". In other words, anything has the property of being itself.

Using the Laws of Transportation, this statement is also equivalent to:

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìÃÆâÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â Ãâ Ã¢â¬â¢x)(Ax&ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìAx)

Meaning: There does not exist any object in your universe of discourse, which has the property of being "A", and simultaneously has the property of NOT being "A".

Note 1: A "tautology", logically, is a sentence that is true in ANY given universe of discourse, that is, in any possible system.

Note 2: The boldface letters indicate meta-linguistic variables, meaning that they can be substituted for any given sentence (much like variables in mathematics).

Live free or die. First option is exhausted, so guess what remains?

Nothing, according to the basic principles of Predicate Logic (also known as Predicate Calculus or First-Order Logic), the foundation for mathematics and any sciences involving reasoning or deriveations.

Which means: for any entity in your universe of discourse, if that entity has the property of being "A", then that entity has the property of being "A". In other words, anything has the property of being itself.

Meaning: There does not exist any object in your universe of discourse, which has the property of being "A", and simultaneously has the property of NOT being "A".

Note 1: A "tautology", logically, is a sentence that is true in ANY given universe of discourse, that is, in any possible system.

Note 2: The boldface letters indicate meta-linguistic variables, meaning that they can be substituted for any given sentence (much like variables in mathematics).

lol...nice try. Unfortunantely that is NOT the answer. :wink: the answer is...an object that appears green to us shown in a dog's eye of view!

Sup noobs.

lol...nice try. Unfortunantely that is NOT the answer. :wink: the answer is...an object that appears green to us shown in a dog's eye of view!

In Logic, any defined property (or any other defined entity) must be consistent as long as that entity is used.

That means, it has to be consistently used in the same context, from the same perspective, during the same period/moment of time, or any other conditions that could otherwise make the same definition have different meanings.

More formally, any defined entity must have a consistent truth value. If something is, by definition, green, there can not be any [internal] conditions that would, under any circumstances, make it not green.

By internal, I mean any meanings or conditions implied from the atomic component itself. External conditionals are permitted, and they are expressed using sentential and predicate connectives:

One univalent sentential connective NOT;

Four bivalent sentential connectives AND, OR, IF, IF AND ONLY IF;

Two predicate connectives UNIVERSAL (for all X...) and EXISTENTIAL (there is an X...)

Or any combination of the mentioned connectives.

Some of the connectives are in essence redundant: a truth-functionally complete system would only require the NOT connective, and any one of the connectives AND, OR or IF.

For example, the statement "IF A THEN B" can be expressed using the NOT and AND connectives, in the form "NOT (A AND NOT B)", or "ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì(A&ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìB)", since both statement essentialy say that the truth of B is guaranteed by the truth of A, and thus is is impossible for A to be true and B to be false, at the same time.

The existence of the rest of the connectives just makes expressing sentences shorter.

One can also define additional connectives, for example XOR (exclusive or) can be constructed from the sentence (A OR B) AND NOT (A AND B), or (AvB)&ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì(A&B), which essentialy says that either A or B are true, bot not both of them.

Live free or die. First option is exhausted, so guess what remains?

In Logic, any defined property (or any other defined entity) must be consistent as long as that entity is used.

That means, it has to be consistently used in the same context, from the same perspective, during the same period/moment of time, or any other conditions that could otherwise make the same definition have different meanings.

More formally, any defined entity must have a consistent truth value. If something is, by definition, green, there can not be any [internal] conditions that would, under any circumstances, make it not green.

By internal, I mean any meanings or conditions implied from the atomic component itself. External conditionals are permitted, and they are expressed using sentential and predicate connectives:

One univalent sentential connective NOT;

Four bivalent sentential connectives AND, OR, IF, IF AND ONLY IF;

Two predicate connectives UNIVERSAL (for all X...) and EXISTENTIAL (there is an X...)

Or any combination of the mentioned connectives.

Some of the connectives are in essence redundant: a truth-functionally complete system would only require the NOT connective, and any one of the connectives AND, OR or IF.

For example, the statement "IF A THEN B" can be expressed using the NOT and AND connectives, in the form "NOT (A AND NOT B)", or "ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì(A&ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìB)", since both statement essentialy say that the truth of B is guaranteed by the truth of A, and thus is is impossible for A to be true and B to be false, at the same time.

The existence of the rest of the connectives just makes expressing sentences shorter.

One can also define additional connectives, for example XOR (exclusive or) can be constructed from the sentence (A OR B) AND NOT (A AND B), or (AvB)&ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì(A&B), which essentialy says that either A or B are true, bot not both of them.

For god's sake lol. The answer is....an iguana that WAS green but changed to yellow! 8)

Sup noobs.