anybody got riddles?

zeusof666

pur304 uhh this is G rated... please edit your post

also heres a What am I riddle

I have feathers to help me fly, I have a head and a body yet I am not alive. You can hold me in your hand and your strength determines how far I go... What am I?

Arrows :D

woot some one got it

100completepl0.png

<( *-* )> <(*-* <) (> *-*)> <( *-* )>

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone just try to answer these two please?

whats crushing kings, trolls and mountains. what can destroy a thousand years work?(easy one)

under mount it lies, can kill and harm, but beautiful it is. (easy one to)

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

What is green but isn't green?

A green house(one to go vegetables, salad and fruit)

//Mitch

Yay you got the right answer! Your prize is...1gp!

Sup noobs.

Post office employee to female: You need an extra stamp. The letter is too heavy. And with the extra stamp, it will then be lighter?asks the woman.

------------------------------

What do you do if a bird [cabbage]s on your car?

Answer: Don't ask her out. :-)

------------------

A girl says to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.

The guy replies: Thanks for the warning. :-)

--------------------

What has 90 balls and screws little old ladies?

Answer: Bingo :-)

What has 4 legs a tail and goes meow? :?

A rooster?

george w. bush? :lol:

LOL hilarious my answer was a frog

I got a kindergarden riddle:

What is the beginning of eternity and the end of time?

>.<

can someone just try to answer these two please?

whats crushing kings, trolls and mountains. what can destroy a thousand years work?(easy one)

under mount it lies, can kill and harm, but beautiful it is. (easy one to)

A. storm -.-

B.Mother nature

lol...i gave it a go...

man those are too difficult for me >.<

what is white and red all over?

Whats black, white, loves kids, and is under your bed?(sry if it sounds racist)

what is black,white,loves kids and is under your bed:

Micheal Jackson

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I have got a riddle. You may have heard it before, and I may word it wrongly...

2 fathers and 2 sons are buying fish. Fish cost 50gp each. When all of them pool their money, they have 150 gp. With this money, they each get 1 fish. How is this possible?

Hint: they didn't steal, cut in half, or mutilate any of the fish, or do anything like that.

ShadowSam19.png

Lol funny!! heres another one:

Question:

A "Wise King" devised a contest to see who would receive the Princess hand in marriage.

The Princess was put in a 50x50 foot carpeted room. Each of her four suitors were put in one corner of the room with a small box to stand on. The first one to touch the Princess hand would be the winner and become the new King.

The rules of the test were that the contestants could not walk over the carpet, cross the plane of the carpet, or hang from anything; nor could they use anything but their body and wits (i.e. no magic or telepathy, nor any items such as ladders, block and tackles, etc.).

One suitor figured out a way and married the Princess and became the new King.

How did he figure it out

Answer:

The successful suitor simply asked the Princess to walk over to where he stood, and to touch his hand!

2 fathers and 2 sons are buying fish. Fish cost 50gp each. When all of them pool their money, they have 150 gp. With this money, they each get 1 fish. How is this possible?

Hint: they didn't steal, cut in half, or mutilate any of the fish, or do anything like that.

3 people: father, son and grandson.

2 of them are fathers, 2 of them are sons. (technically, all male persons are sons, but you get the point)

Vmser.png

3 people: father, son and grandson.

2 of them are fathers, 2 of them are sons. (technically, all male persons are sons, but you get the point)

Thats right, and I got one more. its an easy one aswell.

Its greater than god and more evil than satan

poor people have it and rich people need it

And if you eat it, you die.

What is it?

I think I worded it wrong, but the idea is still there.

ShadowSam19.png

Its greater than god and more evil than satan

poor people have it and rich people need it

And if you eat it, you die.

What is it?

Answer=Nothing

You are driving a train, the train stops at a station and 3 people get on and 6 people get off at the next station 4 people get off and 6 people get on at the final station 22 people get on and 72 people get off,whats the name of the driver?

the clue is in the first word

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I am :P

I grow rot and I rot growth, what am I?

My thunder comes before the lightning;

my lightning comes before the clouds;

my rain dries all the land it touches.

What am I?

What is green but isn't green?

Nothing, according to the basic principles of Predicate Logic (also known as Predicate Calculus or First-Order Logic), the foundation for mathematics and any sciences involving reasoning or deriveations.

One of its fundamental principles states:

(ÃÆâÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â Ã¢ââ¬Å¡Ã¬x)(AxÃÆââââ¬Ã Ã¢ââ‰â¢Ax)

Which means: for any entity in your universe of discourse, if that entity has the property of being "A", then that entity has the property of being "A". In other words, anything has the property of being itself.

Using the Laws of Transportation, this statement is also equivalent to:

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìÃÆâÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â Ãâ Ã¢â¬â¢x)(Ax&ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìAx)

Meaning: There does not exist any object in your universe of discourse, which has the property of being "A", and simultaneously has the property of NOT being "A".

Note 1: A "tautology", logically, is a sentence that is true in ANY given universe of discourse, that is, in any possible system.

Note 2: The boldface letters indicate meta-linguistic variables, meaning that they can be substituted for any given sentence (much like variables in mathematics).

lol...nice try. Unfortunantely that is NOT the answer. :wink: the answer is...an object that appears green to us shown in a dog's eye of view!

In Logic, any defined property (or any other defined entity) must be consistent as long as that entity is used.

That means, it has to be consistently used in the same context, from the same perspective, during the same period/moment of time, or any other conditions that could otherwise make the same definition have different meanings.

More formally, any defined entity must have a consistent truth value. If something is, by definition, green, there can not be any [internal] conditions that would, under any circumstances, make it not green.

By internal, I mean any meanings or conditions implied from the atomic component itself. External conditionals are permitted, and they are expressed using sentential and predicate connectives:

One univalent sentential connective NOT;

Four bivalent sentential connectives AND, OR, IF, IF AND ONLY IF;

Two predicate connectives UNIVERSAL (for all X...) and EXISTENTIAL (there is an X...)

Or any combination of the mentioned connectives.

Some of the connectives are in essence redundant: a truth-functionally complete system would only require the NOT connective, and any one of the connectives AND, OR or IF.

For example, the statement "IF A THEN B" can be expressed using the NOT and AND connectives, in the form "NOT (A AND NOT B)", or "ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì(A&ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìB)", since both statement essentialy say that the truth of B is guaranteed by the truth of A, and thus is is impossible for A to be true and B to be false, at the same time.

The existence of the rest of the connectives just makes expressing sentences shorter.

One can also define additional connectives, for example XOR (exclusive or) can be constructed from the sentence (A OR B) AND NOT (A AND B), or (AvB)&ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì(A&B), which essentialy says that either A or B are true, bot not both of them.

Any one vote we kill this guy?

It's a bit one-track-minded* to assume that everything is goverened by logic like that. After all, if there's a god (not that I'm saying that there is, or anything), then anything's possible. It would pi... annoy a lot of people to say otherwise, considering that he/she/it is meant to be all powerful.

Also, one could argue that it is green by one definition, and that it isn't green by another definition; in which case, it "is" green, and it "isn't" green, irrespective of the fact that it both is and isn't. Green, after all, isn't as simple as "A": it can meen so many different things, which is, of course, the point of that sort of riddle**.

That sort of logic is far too complicated to use in this sort of forum; most people won't understand it, and even most of those who do will see that there's no practical use for it in this sort of discussion.

On topic/ I don't know any good riddles that aren'y widely known already. There follows a token one that I looked up just now, seeing as I had nothing else to add to the discussion:

My life can be measured in hours;

I serve by being devoured.

Thin, I am quick; fat, I am slow.

Wind is my foe.

What am I?

The answer is "candles", for those of you who didn't get that from the first.

Edit: here, this is the place from which I got that one. It's quite nice: HEERE!!!1!!tothemax

*by which I mean no offense, be assured. A joke.

**I assume, I've not read back far enough to check -- probably, though.

• 2 weeks later...