Tormented Demons..

ddddrrr

Display_20.png

That's a Dragonkin, it doesn't even look remotely like a Tormented Demon.

Yes because a tormented demons flesh has melted off. (the process was described in detail if you read the books ingame). Besides has anyone at the varrock museum ever seen a dragonkin to make an exact physical replica?

What quest/book was that described in? I have been painstakingly taking pictures of all quest dialogs and books, and I have not seen any mention of this. I am sure that I have access to the book and would love to read that description.

yea, its described in great detail in i beleive part 2 of the one guy's journal, if not, it's in part 1.

but i know it's in there, because i saw it in my head as i was reading it.

sounds kinda painful if you ask me.

Bit weird to call it dragon armour then instead of demon armour.

Well, we didn't name it, the dragonkin did, and they turned it into armour in the first place, so they probably named it after themselves.

Although demon armour does sound rather awsome.

2Xeo5.png

Display_20.png

That's a Dragonkin, it doesn't even look remotely like a Tormented Demon.

Yes because a tormented demons flesh has melted off. (the process was described in detail if you read the books ingame). Besides has anyone at the varrock museum ever seen a dragonkin to make an exact physical replica?

What quest/book was that described in? I have been painstakingly taking pictures of all quest dialogs and books, and I have not seen any mention of this. I am sure that I have access to the book and would love to read that description.

The diary of Movario I believe.

I'll go check that out once I get p2p again :wall:

The Tormented Demons were brought to Gielinor by Lucien, whether he created or summoned them.

Freneskae is the origin of the Mahjarrat, and apparently Dragon items as well.

Hypotheses:

The Tormented Demons were brought to Gielinor from Freneskae (explains their armour).

or

Lucien used the power of the Stone of Jas and the Dragon Forge to fuse the molten liquid from the Dragon Forge and incredibly powerful demons together.

or

The Tormented Demons are actually the Miscellanian people, disguised in a giant, flaming suit.

Personally, I would go with Hypothesis 3.

correct, all dragon pieces dropped by tormented demons match the dragon pieces that are on the demon itself.

No the dragon items are not from the demons, to the best of my knowledge they are from Feneskrae(sp?) and used by a race called the necrosomething. cant be more specific sorry, but the impling who takes you to the imp catcher minigame talks about the dragon items and their origin, and it isnt demons.

i think the necro- term you were looking for is necrosytres, actually

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• 1 month later...

I think that the metal parts are mainly for protection, but at the same time, the parts are their hides.

Yes, the dragon armour parts are parts from TD`s. It`s easy to see that lump is their head, slice is left hand and shard is right foot

P.S when Lucien summoned 2 Td`s, i noticed that the other 1 didnt have metal on his head. And guess what... It was smiling! :twisted:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Tormented demons are demons. Not dragonkin. The fact that they are in part made of dragon armor is just because they are badass.

This is the correct answer.

I concur.

They showed how Lucien made the t demons in a cutscene if I remember right. He summoned em out of the ground then wtfpwnt them with fire and they started screaming.

T demons ARE NOT dragonkin.

I'm guessing that T demons were originally elder demons and just happened to have collected the bits of armour before their aformentioned wtfpwning.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

i believe tormented demons to just be demons dragged from their rest after dieing in the godwars(died with d armor on) by lucien. the reason they are on fire is, one because they are demons and drop ashes, naturally they would start back on fire if they were to be reanimated, and secondly their souls are buring with hatred for being drawn from their rest.

Y_Z.png